-

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
By my mother's request and permission, I am asking for prayer for my little brother. He has gotten deep into the occult big time. He is posting some demonic metal music with some scary titles, which we think is his, and last night he had a seizure and hit his head. He has been released from the hospital and it sounds like he is okay, but he had to get stitches. He is on a really, really dangerous path. He has been acting pretty crazy.

I don't mean like he's playing with it a little bit, but just like the full blown thing it sounds like.
@FluffyYellowDuck Praying....

Prayer and the Scriptures are great resources in such a sorry situation.

May your family be strengthened at this time.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By my mother's request and permission, I am asking for prayer for my little brother. He has gotten deep into the occult big time. He is posting some demonic metal music with some scary titles, which we think is his, and last night he had a seizure and hit his head. He has been released from the hospital and it sounds like he is okay, but he had to get stitches. He is on a really, really dangerous path. He has been acting pretty crazy.

I don't mean like he's playing with it a little bit, but just like the full blown thing it sounds like.

Hi Fluffy,
I am so sorry to hear this. But we know God is bigger and greater than any and all evil powers. I ask God now to bind the demons who are keeping your little brother in bondage, in Jesus Name work and soften his heart and open his eyes and mind to desire truth, no matter what. And keep him safe Father until your Holy Spirit does His work in his heart. Amen!
May I ask what your brother's first name is?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much, Nancy! My family appreciates all of your prayers. His name is Barak. He is 18.
Thanks Fluff! It is just easiest to keep a name in mind when praying. God is good. I'm praying that he will start to move away from the "friends" he is being influenced by (well, Satan is behind it all) and that God will place His thoughts in Barak's mind.
God bless and keep you all.