various tactics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends for the last 2 years, enemy is trying to ruin me( various challenges), trying to shift my focus from the Lord to other thing. The enemy is subtil even uses God's Word and trying various tactics to separate me from the Lord or to make me think that other things in life are more important than the Lord. The enemy also call my presence in prayer forum or prayer request as a sinful behaviour.

You can pray that God will guide me spiritually and bless me so that my life is not ruined, I remain strong in faith , prayer and other things in the Lord. Let God help me so that I remain away or overcome all the various tactics of the enemy.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends for the last 2 years, enemy is trying to ruin me( various challenges), trying to shift my focus from the Lord to other thing. The enemy is subtil even uses God's Word and trying various tactics to separate me from the Lord or to make me think that other things in life are more important than the Lord. The enemy also call my presence in prayer forum or prayer request as a sinful behaviour.

You can pray that God will guide me spiritually and bless me so that my life is not ruined, I remain strong in faith , prayer and other things in the Lord. Let God help me so that I remain away or overcome all the various tactics of the enemy.

Thank you!

Praying.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you!
Stay focused on the word of God, Brother, he sees your situation, I know it’s easy for me to say, trust in Him, but, it’s true, as we mature and grow in Faith, we learn through God’s teaching, that he is in every situation, and he will turn everything around, it’s all in his timing.

I’m in a bad situation at the moment, it’s be ongoing for nearly 4 yrs now, through this situation he has taught me to let go and not to worry and that’s exactly the place I’m at today....

I’m much happier since putting all of this onto God’s shoulders, ...I have peace over it at last...peace that can’t be explained....anxiety is in the distance..

Trust in God and he will make your path straight, when you get time to be alone with God...talk to him ,share everything with him,Brother, he’s most definitely listening....

Hope this encourages you Dear Brother, you are “Loved”...

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Stay focused on the word of God, Brother, he sees your situation, I know it’s easy for me to say, trust in Him, but, it’s true, as we mature and grow in Faith, we learn through God’s teaching, that he is in every situation, and he will turn everything around, it’s all in his timing.

I’m in a bad situation at the moment, it’s be ongoing for nearly 4 yrs now, through this situation he has taught me to let go and not to worry and that’s exactly the place I’m at today....

I’m much happier since putting all of this onto God’s shoulders, ...I have peace over it at last...peace that can’t be explained....anxiety is in the distance..

Trust in God and he will make your path straight, when you get time to be alone with God...talk to him ,share everything with him,Brother, he’s most definitely listening....

Amen! I Love this

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree, life is not always easy. But we must keep trusting the Lord through everything. Day by day with His help.

4Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

5Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-7

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@My Dreams ...God had to work in my heart to receive what I wrote to you,Brother..it has been a very hard learning lesson.....it’s the heart that needs to be open to receive his living word...

Only God’s Love has been able to do that, as I’d been let down in the past very badly,..therefore it’s taken a long time for God to show me that I can trust him....

Speak to him from your heart,Brother, he hears and he will answer your prayers...in Jesus Name..Amen!!

God has placed you on my heart, that I know for sure...praying constantly for you.xx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@My Dreams ...God had to work in my heart to receive what I wrote to you,Brother..it has been a very hard learning lesson.....it’s the heart that needs to be open to receive his living word...

Only God’s Love has been able to do that, as I’d been let down in the past very badly,..therefore it’s taken a long time for God to show me that I can trust him....

Speak to him from your heart,Brother, he hears and he will answer your prayers...in Jesus Name..Amen!!

God has placed you on my heart, that I know for sure...praying constantly for you.xx
Amen. It's an inner work by the Holy Spirit in our hearts.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

that's true! sis. Ritajanice.
I have open my heart to the Lord.
you know inspite of such challenges, I have experienced Divine care & help, so I have not yet fall down.
I will try to spend time alone with God.
Thank you! prayers are a blessing for me

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying for you.