3rd Trimester

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has been a rough trimester and would appreciate prayer. Last week I fell and had to go in the hospital, because I thought my water broke. Thankfully, it did not, but did have high blood pressure and contractions for awhile. Baby is breach, but Dr. Said he can flip before pregnancy. Tonight though I wake to find bumps and a red rash all over my stomach and arms/legs. Itches big time. I think it might be something called puppps. I am going to the OB after I drop my daughter off at school tomorrow. I started maturnity leave last week which may help physical wise. But this trimester has just been super uncomfortable. Still working through my CDA program, which I'm doing really good in, praise God. It has been a fairly easy pregnancy up to this trimester. I'm 33 weeks and doctor says, about 4 weeks to go. He will probably be coming a bit early. Pray for healthy momma and baby and easy adjustment for my little family.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This has been a rough trimester and would appreciate prayer. Last week I fell and had to go in the hospital, because I thought my water broke. Thankfully, it did not, but did have high blood pressure and contractions for awhile. Baby is breach, but Dr. Said he can flip before pregnancy. Tonight though I wake to find bumps and a red rash all over my stomach and arms/legs. Itches big time. I think it might be something called puppps. I am going to the OB after I drop my daughter off at school tomorrow. I started maturnity leave last week which may help physical wise. But this trimester has just been super uncomfortable. Still working through my CDA program, which I'm doing really good in, praise God. It has been a fairly easy pregnancy up to this trimester. I'm 33 weeks and doctor says, about 4 weeks to go. He will probably be coming a bit early. Pray for healthy momma and baby and easy adjustment for my little family.

Oh my! I will have you in my daily prayer sister. Praying for you, your baby and your growing family. Blessings and Peace!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know what you mean about feeling so uncomfortable in the third trimester. I pray that you'll be able to get some good rest and for a healthy delivery, which will be here before you know it!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

So sorry to hear it.
Yes we will be praying extra for you.
Also praying that the next 4 weeks goes by quickly for you. ♥︎

May the Lord keep you and your little family safe...

Love and hugs...Helen x

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
animated-praying-smiley-image-0008.gif

Mayflower, there is a wonderful oil that may help to alleviate the itching you suffer from the PUPP rash. Mother's Special Blend All Natural Skin Toning Oil.
Health food stores in your area may carry it. Or you can find it online.
I knew a woman who went through two pregnancies, breast fed her babies, and never had a stretch mark because she used Mother's throughout her pregnancies. It's good all around as a skin toner even if you're not pregnant.
God be with you and your precious baby to come. (hug)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well good thing is it is not puppps. That is usually on the belly. He believes this was a sudden allergic reaction that can be pregnancy related. Allergy season + hormones make for this on both arms and both legs I guess!!! So I got claritan and he prescribed a steroid for the hives. So feeling a little better tonight thankfully. Not itching so much!!! No new laundry soap or anything though or new foods...think I am allergic to pregnancy. Lol.

20200601_094248.jpg 20200601_094240.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
animated-praying-smiley-image-0008.gif

Mayflower, there is a wonderful oil that may help to alleviate the itching you suffer from the PUPP rash. Mother's Special Blend All Natural Skin Toning Oil.
Health food stores in your area may carry it. Or you can find it online.
I knew a woman who went through two pregnancies, breast fed her babies, and never had a stretch mark because she used Mother's throughout her pregnancies. It's good all around as a skin toner even if you're not pregnant.
God be with you and your precious baby to come. (hug)

I might still check that out for stretch marks!

Reactions: RainAndIceCream

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huge praise. :)

So after starting claritan yesterday, I woke up, and no hives whatsoever! I'm going to call my OB at 9 to see if I should still take that steroid he prescribed. I really don't want to take extra medicine if I don't need too during pregnancy. I know he said anxiety doesn't cause hives, but I think it can some times. Stress hives. Tons going on!!!! I am still a bit itchy though, so I'll just double check. Hives gone though, praise God!

There was one time I broke out in hives when I worked three jobs (to put a two week notice in or one), which I believe was from stress, about 5 years ago, I believe. It went away in a day or two also once I started allergy medicine. Nothing like this, but hormones make everything triple worse!!! So thank you for your prayers!!!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Mayflower Hoping you are doing better...

Reactions: Mayflower

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you both! My daughter is due the 26th and has been having contractions....praying for all 4 of ya'll...;)

Reactions: amadeus and Rita