6 Years Left Until the Second Coming of Yeshuah in 2026

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

It seems you've already indicated that we can't know any timing aspect about Jesus' return. So here's my simple question:

Scripture says we can't know the DAY or the HOUR, but can we know the EXACT WEEK when Jesus will return?

Church "doctrine" or Scripture. Which one is correct?
Bobby Jo
maybe you can but i am only saying the exact time because i am too stupid i did not get what you want to say sorry

i am only saying since christ himself gives a lot of hints we will know when it is near but we will never ever know the exact date when exactly

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe you can but i am only saying the exact time because i am too stupid i did not get what you want to say sorry

i am only saying since christ himself gives a lot of hints we will know when it is near but we will never ever know the exact date when exactly

You avoided directly answering the question: Can we know the Precise Year and Week?

Bobby Jo

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

It seems you've already indicated that we can't know any timing aspect about Jesus' return. So here's my simple question:

Scripture says we can't know the DAY or the HOUR, but can we know the EXACT WEEK when Jesus will return?

Church "doctrine" or Scripture. Which one is correct?
Bobby Jo
but wait a minute now that i think about it are you sure our calendar is the same calendar that they use before? just saying isn't our calendar from 1582 and they use the 365 day calendar that the egyptian probably created?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
based on christ hints yes but not the exact day or hour

Once again you dodge the question: The precise YEAR and precise WEEK?
-- Please don't obscure the "year" as though different states used different calendars. We all use the SAME calendar where TODAY is 3/28/2020.

And it's NOT from some ambiguous "know the season", which could mean within some 50 years.
Bobby Jo

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Once again you dodge the question: The precise YEAR and precise WEEK?
-- Please don't obscure the "year" as though different states used different calendars. We all use the SAME calendar where TODAY is 3/28/2020.
why are you so demanding lol the answer is "NO" to precise but you can predict the year or week you can also predict the day and hour but of course it's "not precise" it's "not exact"

i answered already why are you still asking this same question it's simply mean i am not 100% sure because i am not the father God which is in heaven and like i said i am too stupid

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why are you so demanding lol the answer is "NO" to precise but you can predict the year or week you can also predict the day and hour but of course it's "not precise" it's "not exact"

i answered already why are you still asking this same question it's simply mean i am not 100% sure because i am not the father God which is in heaven and like i said i am too stupid

No offense, but is English a SECOND language?

You assert that we can predict the day and hour, -- but Scripture says we can't. You also say we can predict the Year -- and I presume you also include the Week along with it --; and then say we can't be "precise"/"exact". So what good is predicting the Year and the Week -- which is PRECISE, but we can't be PRECISE?!?

You don't make any sense. Either we can or we can't precisely predict the Year and the Week. And if we base our projection using Scripture, then either Scripture supports or doesn't support that premise.

So given that Scripture provides the basis, one SHOULD find that foundation. Or maybe GOD gives us clues which are TOO COMPLEX for us to figure out, so HE wasted HIS time, and is wasting our time.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No offense, but is English a SECOND language?
3rd
You assert that we can predict the day and hour, -- but Scripture says we can't. You also say we can predict the Year -
uhh this is the language barrier i am talking about they say i am doing good speaking in english but am i really lol

let's make it clear re phrase
you can predict the year the week the month even the day and hour but not 100% what i really meant is you can guess

guess based on what christ has hinted us
but it's still pointless and in vain if you will be left behind because you are not ready pointless because no matter what you do you can never predict when exactly because the only one who knows is the father

this is my 3rd language i am doing good they say if this was the truth then you are the one who do not understand simple words was it? i am starting to get sarcastic lol
So what good is predicting the Year and the Week -- which is PRECISE, but we can't be PRECISE?!?

You don't make any sense. Either we can or we can't precisely predict the Year and the Week. And if we base our projection using Scripture, then either Scripture supports or doesn't support that premise.
ohh sorry by this reply of yours i now gete it you don't understand what i said

forget it lol i don't think i can do a better job at explaining if it does not make sense to you it make sense to me what can i do if you can't understand? hopefully someone else understand what i am saying and be the 3rd party
So given that Scripture provides the basis, one SHOULD find that foundation. Or maybe GOD gives us clues which are TOO COMPLEX for us to figure out, so HE wasted HIS time, and is wasting our time.
uhh clues on predicting when exactly christ or the father will come down? because other people says it was the father who will be coming the 2nd time some say it is the son grrhh making people get a headache

but whatever God gives clues to predict 100% the 2nd coming? oh this was ypur own interpretation we two have different let's end this God bless

Mar 30, 2020
Arlington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amazon.com: 9781641407922

Many authors have written books involving the interpretation of prophecy, primarily on the books of Daniel and Revelation. Few of the popular authors in this field have exhibited more than a small amount of spiritual insight, with the result that the fruits of their labor are equally capable of attainment by an unbeliever who, of course, would be incapable of any true spiritual enlightenment.

Also, the popular authors tend to interpret only those portions of Scripture that would appeal to their reading audience and to avoid portions that might be offensive and thus endanger the appeal of their books.

So Christ also having been once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to them that wait for him, unto salvation. (Heb. 9:28)

But of that day and hour knows no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. (Matt. 24:36)

Anyone who sets a precise date for the ending of this age- regardless of source or reasoning- is wrong!

Now from the fig tree learn her parable Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished. (Matt. 24:32‑34)

It has been realized by students of the Bible for more than two hundred years that the parable of the fig tree meant that Israel would become a nation again.

Israel became a nation again on May 14, 1948.

A Message for the Human Race

It is clear from the correlation between these verses that the great earthquake of the sixth seal occurs shortly before the last three and a half years <the great Tribulation> of this age.

Although this earthquake will be of supernatural magnitude, unlike the subsequent calamities of the great Tribulation, it will have natural causes. Can we thus determine approximately when this earthquake is likeliest to occur?

And there shall be signs in sun and moon and stars; ...for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26)

Notice that Luke 21:25‑26 is a description of outward signs also occurring at this time. What are the only signs in the sun that are visible to the naked eye? Sunspots! The word translated as 'stars' in Luke 21:25 may equally be in reference to the planets. Is there a connection between the cause of this great earthquake and these other, simultaneously occurring outward signs?

According to Wood, the next two sunspot cycles will peak in 1982 & 1993...307

Now, to the surprise of many scientists, there has come evidence that the alignments of the planets can, for sound scientific reasons, affect the behavior of the earth. But one of these occasions‑ an alignment of the planets which occurs only once every 179 years‑ is due in 1982309

The most likely time for the triggering of the earthquake is the time midway between the spring and fall of 1982. Thus, the focal point of likeliest time is midnight August 4-5, Israeli time, midway between spring and fall.

The next appearance of Halley's comet will be in 1986 ... it will appear brightest in February of 1986 . . 318

Almost certainly this was the star that the Wise‑men followed, and it was the tail of Halley's comet that was used by God to point their way.

The alignment of the planets converges with a sunspot peak only once every 1,969 years. In this situation, we have the precise concurrence of a series of events that is unique, with a single event (Israel) that is likewise unique, all of which was prophesied nineteen centuries ago. Mathematically, there is no chance whatsoever that these events are merely coincidental.

...as modern chronologers have demonstrated, that the date of the Christian era, or of the birth of Christ Himself, was moved FOUR YEARS from the true time. ...but there seems to be no doubt of the fact, that the birth of the Lord Jesus was made full four years later than the truth. 314

What is the significance of the six days of the restoration and the seventh day of rest spoken of in Genesis, chapters 1 and 2?

Deduction based on various statements in the Bible; however, place the date of creation only a few thousand years in the past. The precise date usually found in the headings of the King James Bible is 4004 B.C., this date having been worked out by the Irish theologian James Ussher (1581‑1656). 319

...with the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day. (2 Peter 3:8)

This date of 4004 B.C. is a date indicated by the Scriptures.

As we have seen previously, Christ was actually born in the year that we record as 4 B.C. Thus, it was four of the Lord's days (exactly 4,000 of our years) from the indicated date of "creation" to the birth of Christ. Using the same reckoning, the time of the Lord's return (which will be at the beginning of the seventh day, the millennium) should be the year 1996. If He has not returned by this time, then He has tarried because the bride still hasn’t made herself ready.

I think that the following conclusions are both accurate and appropriate:

1. Before midnight Israeli time August 4‑5, 1982 the last 3 1/2 years before the physical return of Christ (the Great Tribulation) could not begin. Now it can begin anytime.

2. We still see through a glass darkly what the 3 1/2 years before (the first half of the last week of years) the Great Tribulation will transpire as.

3. In His mercy, the Lord has tarried. He probably should have been back no later than 1996.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let's make it clear re phrase
you can predict the year the week the month even the day and hour but not 100% what i really meant is you can guess

If you don't know what you "really mean", then how am I supposed to know? -- Scripture depicts a "reed blowing in the wind" which cannot make up it's mind which way it's going to lean. And so too, if we're not either Hot or Cold, GOD will spew us out of HIS mouth.

So let me know when you decide whether the "DAY or HOUR" is LITERAL, and we can know the Week, Month, Season, Year, Decade, Score, Century, Dayton, & Millennia, -- or whether you prefer to add to Scripture. (Ref. Rev. 22:18-19).

Bobby Jo

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If you don't know what you "really mean", then how am I supposed to know? -- Scripture depicts a "reed blowing in the wind" which cannot make up it's mind which way it's going to lean. And so too, if we're not either Hot or Cold, GOD will spew us out of HIS mouth.

So let me know when you decide whether the "DAY or HOUR" is LITERAL, and we can know the Week, Month, Season, Year, Decade, Score, Century, Dayton, & Millennia, -- or whether you prefer to add to Scripture. (Ref. Rev. 22:18-19).

Bobby Jo
*sigh* i've already forgotten what's our topic supposed to be as far as i can remember i also already answered you can guess "pwede mong hulaan pero hindi mo pwedeng malaman anong exact date" you can guess but you can't know the exact date just like i said so why can't you understand?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... why can't you understand?
Why can't you READ?

Matt. 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

"Day and Hour" does not mean Week, Month, Season, Year, Decade, Score, Century, Daytona, or Millennia. Scripture provides the YEAR, and the Feasts provide the WEEK.

But if you want to be SURPRISED, then please be:

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

It's simply church LIES versus SCRIPTURE, and I choose the latter! :)
Bobby Jo