?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
HiTo the mods: Can I ask why most of my threads and posts have been deleted?This is a discussion forum right..?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Kriss said, we are a Christian forum. Evangelizing for other religions is not allowed here. We do recognize a right to defend one's faith, but this is first and foremost a Christian forum.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(kriss;54471)
Its a Christian Forum you are welcome to post in the NON Christian section
Thats what I was doing. I can't even access the christian section let alone to post there.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(Denver;54473)
As Kriss said, we are a Christian forum. Evangelizing for other religions is not allowed here. We do recognize a right to defend one's faith, but this is first and foremost a Christian forum.
I'm asked questions about Islam by the members on the forum. If I answer them or make a thread regarding them they are deleted. It's not so much a 'religious debate' but merely posting responses. Is this against the rules?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No, its not against the rules if I remember you were answering Wakka and your posts were in the chrisian discussion area thats why I deleted your posts your statis was then changed to only NON Chrisian forum thread.I will not delete them there.... as long as they are not offensive.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(kriss;54477)
No, its not against the rules if I remember you were answering Wakka and your posts were in the chrisian discussion area thats why I deleted your posts your statis was then changed to only NON Chrisian forum thread.I will not delete them there.... as long as they are not offensive.
My intention wasn't to post anything offencive so I didn't mean to cause any problems if I did. I take it i'm only allowed to post on the very bottom section of this forum?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You didnt cause a problem as I said you are welcome to post in the Answers for NON Christian Forum thread it isn't the bottom we all read it an reply to it as much as any other threadIts a matter of organization. We provide this area as courtesy to our Non Christian members its not a punishment.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(Christina;54667)
You didnt cause a problem as I said you are welcome to post in the Answers for NON Christian Forum thread it isn't the bottom we all read it an reply to it as much as any other threadIts a matter of organization. We provide this area as courtesy to our Non Christian members its not a punishment.
Ok thank you.p.s. Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy lately.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
Have I been disallowed access throughout the forum?I can't seem to post anywhere...in fact this is the only thread I have been able to post in.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
QUOTE (Denver @ Mar 1 2009, 09:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70097
The same answer as before; I just checked the permissions and I see your group with access to the same forums as before.
I'm still a little confused about that, so do I only have access to the "Christianity Board Community" section?

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
QUOTE (Denver @ Mar 1 2009, 10:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70100
Your access is limited to the Christianity Board Community and the Christian Outreach areas.
Oh ok, thank you very muchQUOTE (Denver @ Mar 1 2009, 09:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70100
Your access is limited to the Christianity Board Community and the Christian Outreach areas.
I'm still having a problem in the Christian Outreach Area.I tried to reply to a thread and I received this reply:QUOTE
Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic