7 Major Demonic Spirits Inflicting the Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes...I agree Shep. Jezebel is very learned in her word, that is why she usually leans toward the teaching area as well. Pastor's tend to have a Shepherds heart and are compassionate in nature. His emotions can be swayed when dealing with those who are close to him. That is why Jezebel quickly becomes part of his family....babysits the kids, invites his family to functions and will even go as far as organizing the Church to bless the Pastor and family with a paid holiday [by contributions from members] or a night out at an exclusive restaurant for their anniversary...and it goes on. That is why she is difficult to pin down and even more so when she part of in the inner circle...

I have also found within the last few years on internet, that this same spirit can manifest on Christian forums...Shep, I wander if you can recall a particular woman on PT who had these same attributes that I have described....not long after, the forum went down... :huh:

Shalom...

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Oh yes...The thing is...HammerStone and his moderators are very apt at discernment of these spirits...sooner or later they will disappear like others after they spread their poison...

Reactions: Angelina

Stefcui

Jan 29, 2012
The City
If attempting to engage in thoughtful, challenging, Christian discussion is 'trying to get to [you] and other people on this forum' than I guess I am guilty!

Thank you for getting to me Aspen. I have found you to be an inspiration.

God Bless
Steve

Reactions: aspen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What about them UHCAlan? :huh: ...we are talking about a demonic spirit that can be found mostly in women who desire to control and manipulate the body of Christ.

Revelation 2
19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Bless you!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
If God has set them in as leaders in their churches, then they are obedient servants of God.

Not totally correct...sometimes leaders get so full of pride and open the door for Jezebel and Ahab...then they start to control the church not lead the church..a true church leader is one that leads all things to God..not to how great or how much the church is growing because of their leadership..

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Not totally correct...sometimes leaders get so full of pride and open the door for Jezebel and Ahab...then they start to control the church not lead the church..a true church leader is one that leads all things to God..not to how great or how much the church is growing because of their leadership..

As I said---"IF GOD HAS SET THEM IN..." There is nothing incorrect in that. There are far too many people in the preaching and pastoring minstries that have set their own cap for those positions and have not been called by God at all. Those are the ones that fall into trouble.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Even if God has set them in..they can and do fall...they are only human as I am and still can be influnced by satan and his lies, they can still fall into pride..and please don't use capital letters to make a point...darling I can see and read just fine thank you as I am sure others can also...caps are rude in post, people mistake it for yelling...thanks and blessings to you

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I happen to see the glass half full, having been under several anointed pastors and teachers in my life and not one suffering a fall, but only living true to their calling. They do exist, praise God!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey Shep!

Yep! I visited a friends Church a few times only to find little notes attached to everything. When I asked her what they were for, she said that the Pastor's wife wanted everyone to follow the rules she had set up. Strange little rules like. Do not use this door and go to the next door or Christians only past this point etc...She was extremely dominating over her husband [Pastor] and it was very obvious that he had to do what he was told. He would quickly leave you in mid sentence when she gave him the look.. :huh:

He seemed like a very nice guy and had an awesome prophetic mantle but he was restricted in his gifts due to her strong influences...not just over him but also the members of the Church....
He eventually ended up leaving her and ran away with one of his parishioners. She left the Church and returned to England...A really sad and bitter situation and the Church was devastated. Many had to be counseled because of it.... :(

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
If attempting to engage in thoughtful, challenging, Christian discussion is 'trying to get to [you] and other people on this forum' than I guess I am guilty! What are you afraid of?

I guess I am afraid of losing.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Yes they do exsist..but many fall, even after being placed there by God, take the Bakers for instance...they let the fame and money corrupt what God was building....I have sit under some great Pastors and teachers also, however they started out, some fell so far to cause several to leave the church...Glory belongs to God alone...not to Pastors or teachers that think they know more than anyone else and tell people to mature or leave....Maturity in Christ is as fast or as slow as Christ grows us...not some pastor...We all develope at a different rate, and Jesus works in His time not some pastors time...Sorry but if your Pastors says that I would not let the door hit me in the backside as I was running out the door...Sorry my own personal opinions and if I have caused you any strife, please accept my apology...

Angelina, I know what you are saying...I have seen deacons so controlled by the wife they have run pastors off, so the Jezebel spirit could control...They work to cause strife, confusion..they gossip and act if though it is for your own good to know the Pastor or his wife has made a comment about you, that has been so twisted that the members leave so she can use it to get rid of the Pastor...Yep, that spirit is everywhere, remember how the one on the other forum tried to go to the administrator to get people banned for not following rules, that she herself broke in every post..she wanted to be a moderator herself and caused all kind of grief...

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I am afraid of losing.

It is impossible to lose because we are only having a discussion - we are sharing our opinions about God's truth. We can only win.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
remember how the one on the other forum tried to go to the administrator to get people banned for not following rules, that she herself broke in every post..she wanted to be a moderator herself and caused all kind of grief...

Yes She tried to convince members that they were out of line with God because they did not follow the Torah....

I can recall clashing with her re: following the Torah because she believed that we were grafted onto the tree [which was Israel]. therefore, we should be following the customs of the Jews as grafted in folk...I told her that we were Gentile believers, not Jews and that the tree parable showed that they were also branches and not the tree itself...otherwise they would not be able to be grafted back in. The Jews do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah and are waiting for he who is to come. If she followed the Torah, she would not be influencing them as she supposed but by her actions, she would be agreeing with what they believe [the Messiah has not yet come] and nullifying the cross by which she was saved... :unsure:

Shalom!!!

Reactions: Angelina

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Yes She tried to convince members that they were out of line with God because they did not follow the Torah....

I can recall clashing with her re: following the Torah because she believed that we were grafted onto the tree [which was Israel]. therefore, we should be following the customs of the Jews as grafted in folk...I told her that we were Gentile believers, not Jews and that the tree parable showed that they were also branches and not the tree itself...otherwise they would not be able to be grafted back in. The Jews do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah and are waiting for he who is to come. If she followed the Torah, she would not be influencing them as she supposed but by her actions, she would be agreeing with what they believe [the Messiah has not yet come] and nullifying the cross by which she was saved... :unsure:

Shalom!!!

LOL! I think I have met up with that one before! It was almost her mantra, always talking about being grafted in, grafted in!

Stefcui

Jan 29, 2012
The City
...I think I have met up with that one before! It was almost her mantra, always talking about being grafted in, grafted in!

This is very common... The "grafted in" mantra seems to be associated with Jezebel. Not exclusively, of course, but it is very common to see both of these at the same time.

God Bless
Steve

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This is very common... The "grafted in" mantra seems to be associated with Jezebel. Not exclusively, of course, but it is very common to see both of these at the same time.

God Bless
Steve

Thank you, Steve! That is something I never knew before, and I know of two separate women I have met online who were completely adversarial, especially to other women who even dared to object and upset their little empire, and that was definitely their song.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so interesting to me. Angelina, you seem to have a great grasp on these spirits. Can I ask you to do post on what it is you have learned? Or maybe is there a book I can purchase?