7 Visions in 1933 THUS SAITH THE LORD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2007
7 Visions by William Marrion Branham in 1933He said they were Thus Saith the Lord and they all came to pass or are in the Process of being Fulfilled.Before you dismiss, Please brothers and Sisters Pray for revelation and pray that it is the Truth. No matter what any man, Scholar, Pastor, Priest, Deacon, Over seer says, Pray before anything Amen? Amen.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I have heard the woman in power in the USA before. How do you think this is going to happen? Will Hilary be our vice president?

Nov 8, 2007
No Sir I believe the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH PLAYS a big role in that WOMAN COMING INTO POWER. Remember a Woman in the Bible Plays the Role of a Church.Eve, Jezebel, Israel(Church Israel)

archierieus

May 5, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;54738)
No Sir I believe the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH PLAYS a big role in that WOMAN COMING INTO POWER. Remember a Woman in the Bible Plays the Role of a Church.Eve, Jezebel, Israel(Church Israel)
I agree. The RC does wish to have her worldly power restored. Such has been the doctrine of the Church since Origen came up with the 'two swords' teaching. That is, the sword of the State is to support the sword of the Church. Thus it was at the height of the Church's power, during the Middle Ages. The Church's secular power was taken away by edict of Napoleon in 1798, when the Church's power received a 'deadly wound.' That wound has been healing, and erelong, without doubt we shall see her power restored, and the United States of America enforcing the 'moral authority' of the Church of Rome. As pope John Paul II said, just before coming to America from Ireland in 1984, "Precisely because we are defenseless, we have a special right to influence those who wield the sword. There are deeper reasons, and stronger laws, to which men, nations and governments are subject. We come before those in authority as spokesmen for the moral order."Aye, matey, its 'appening.Dave

Nov 8, 2007
(archierieus;54770)
I agree. The RC does wish to have her worldly power restored. Such has been the doctrine of the Church since Origen came up with the 'two swords' teaching. That is, the sword of the State is to support the sword of the Church. Thus it was at the height of the Church's power, during the Middle Ages. The Church's secular power was taken away by edict of Napoleon in 1798, when the Church's power received a 'deadly wound.' That wound has been healing, and erelong, without doubt we shall see her power restored, and the United States of America enforcing the 'moral authority' of the Church of Rome. As pope John Paul II said, just before coming to America from Ireland in 1984, "Precisely because we are defenseless, we have a special right to influence those who wield the sword. There are deeper reasons, and stronger laws, to which men, nations and governments are subject. We come before those in authority as spokesmen for the moral order."Aye, matey, its 'appening.Dave
AMEN BROTHER! GLAD to see you see the Truth!!!! What you said lines exactly with Scripture. Notice the Debt of America, and the Perfect timing of the Pope's Visitation? HE'S HEAR TO PAY OUR DEBT. Satan creates a problem, and he gives us his solution instead of God's. He puts the US in debt and as a Solution uses His Harlot to Be our Solution.IF YOU NOTICE AMERICA SPIRITUALLY AND NATURALLY SPEAKING TYPES THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE.IMMORALITYOBESITY LAZINESSOPEN BORDERS(AMERICA WILL OPEN HER BORDERS TO CANADA AND THE US, JUST AS ROME DID!)THE RICH BECOMING RICHER, THE POOR STRUGGLE MORE, UPPER CLASS POWERIMPERIALISTICCLAIMING A FORM OF CHRISTIANITY, BUT DENYING THE POWER THEREOF, JUST LIKE THE EARLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DID.They are compromising, to the Protestants, Lets pray to Jesus More instead of Mary. To the Catholics, Um we can pray to Mary, but Just Jesus First. NICOLAITANS!

Ronny

Sep 25, 2008
I believe this as well my brothers and sisters i have not been in this message very long but from all the other churches i have been to even RC and full gospel i have never felt this way of Glory and Spirit than from this message. God Bless! Anyone in the Message please add me on msn so we can talk ( [email protected] )

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Few really study Gods prophesy your father has foretold you all things do you care enough to read them?? But if a man or woman says it he or she you will give your faith too. Do you know the sign of a prophet? they are 100% right 100% of the time never met a man or Woman yet that did that.Amos 8:11-12

Status
Not open for further replies.