9 teachings from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Jesus-back in heaven sitting at the right hand of majesty-Heb 1:3-- Heb 10:11-14--Jesus sat at the right hand of God--proving 100% he is not God, there is only 1 God and Jesus did not sit down at his own right hand.
I believe that Jesus is, essentially, an avatar that God uses to work on us. It would be like you creating a video game and then creating a character that represents YOU to be IN the game, interacting with the other characters.

Here is a verse that supports God and Jesus being one.

Revelation 22:3-4
3 No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that Jesus is, essentially, an avatar that God uses to work on us. It would be like you creating a video game and then creating a character that represents YOU to be IN the game, interacting with the other characters.

Here is a verse that supports God and Jesus being one.

Revelation 22:3-4
3 No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
Rev 22 is about Jehovah-the only true God and the lamb who is not God.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do. He said Kingdom Hall is a den of Bible TWISTERS who don't even believe their own NTW!
No he never did, you are making it up.
You must have missed these facts of life-- From Moses on up until this very day the Israelite religion serve the Abrahamic God= a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah) taught to Jesus and every bible writer when they attended those places of worship.= 100% undeniable facts. Your teachers have twisted it.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How JW! Is there any verse in the Bible that JW's don't TWIST?
By satans will Gods name was removed from your translation. By Gods will he inspired his name in close to 7000 places in his bible because he wants it there. Only the wicked fear using Gods name in vain( why it was removed) the righteous, who are the ones who belong to God love his name and use it daily without fear of taking it in vain. Thus all religions using those altered translations are misleading all into support of satans will over Gods will--and they had the gaul to condemn the only ones with love and respect for Gods will to put his name back where he wants it= NWT--You figure that out.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No he never did, you are making it up.
You must have missed these facts of life-- From Moses on up until this very day the Israelite religion serve the Abrahamic God= a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah) taught to Jesus and every bible writer when they attended those places of worship.= 100% undeniable facts. Your teachers have twisted it.
Thomas and Peter said Jesus is God. Kingdom Hall calls them liars. Who should we believe?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thomas and Peter said Jesus is God. Kingdom Hall calls them liars. Who should we believe?
Only by you having no understanding of reality. In the OT it plainly says--I am YHWH(Jehovah) beside me( not we) there is no other God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By satans will Gods name was removed from your translation. By Gods will he inspired his name in close to 7000 places in his bible because he wants it there. Only the wicked fear using Gods name in vain( why it was removed) the righteous, who are the ones who belong to God love his name and use it daily without fear of taking it in vain. Thus all religions using those altered translations are misleading all into support of satans will over Gods will--and they had the gaul to condemn the only ones with love and respect for Gods will to put his name back where he wants it= NWT--You figure that out.
I figured it out a long time ago. Kingdom Hall brainwashed you.

Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
10 I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings. Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
'These things says the Son of God, … 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Jesus is God!

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only by you having no understanding of reality. In the OT it plainly says--I am YHWH(Jehovah) beside me( not we) there is no other God.
But I do understand, you're a Kingdom Hall puppet.

John 8:58 (NKJV)
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
Exodus 3:14 (NKJV)
14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

Jesus is God!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are so brainwashed by Kingdom Hall that you can declare all our Bibles are wrong and you are right? I don't think you're qualified.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Jesus-back in heaven sitting at the right hand of majesty-Heb 1:3-- Heb 10:11-14--Jesus sat at the right hand of God--proving 100% he is not God, there is only 1 God and Jesus did not sit down at his own right hand.
He is not God the Father, He is God the Son. the Father is above the son who is above the Spirit! they are all equally divine in nature and share the exact same nature. What can you not understand about that?????

Reactions: Jack

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured it out a long time ago. Kingdom Hall brainwashed you.

Jeremiah 17:10 (NKJV)
10 I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings. Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
'These things says the Son of God, … 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Jesus is God!
The problem is my posts are 100% fact.
Jeremiah says-- I YHWH(Jehovah) --LORD does not belong there.
YHWH gave Jesus the authority to do all things. YHWH has the authority from everlasting to everlasting. No one can give it to him. It was given to Jesus.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are so brainwashed by Kingdom Hall that you can declare all our Bibles are wrong and you are right? I don't think you're qualified.
Every scholar on the earth knows my post is fact. Thats the sad part. They outright refuse to put Gods name back. In 2015 The divine name KJV came out, with Gods name in the OT and NT like it should be. Because they know 100% his name was willed by him to be there. Because he wants it there. Only those with something to hide keep it out.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not God the Father, He is God the Son. the Father is above the son who is above the Spirit! they are all equally divine in nature and share the exact same nature. What can you not understand about that?????
Only the Father knows the day and hour. Jesus only pointed his followers to the Father. Jesus took 0 credit or glory. He gave it all to the Father. He prayed only to the Father.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is my posts are 100% fact.
Jeremiah says-- I YHWH(Jehovah) --LORD does not belong there.
YHWH gave Jesus the authority to do all things. YHWH has the authority from everlasting to everlasting. No one can give it to him. It was given to Jesus.
The problem is, you evade and twist Scripture just like Kingdom Hall.

Philippians 2
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every scholar on the earth knows my post is fact. Thats the sad part. They outright refuse to put Gods name back. In 2015 The divine name KJV came out, with Gods name in the OT and NT like it should be. Because they know 100% his name was willed by him to be there. Because he wants it there. Only those with something to hide keep it out.
As usual you have ZERO proof. You are not qualified to declare all our Bibles wrong. What are your credentials besides being brainwashed at Kingdom Hall? Kingdom Hall is leading you to "everlasting fire"!

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the Father knows the day and hour. Jesus only pointed his followers to the Father. Jesus took 0 credit or glory. He gave it all to the Father. He prayed only to the Father.
Col 1 By Jesus all things were created!

Status
Not open for further replies.