9 teachings from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 teachings from Jesus, in every translation on earth. Learning them correctly shows who is who and who listens to Jesus.

1) Matthew 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his (YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality( Matt 6)

2) Matthew 5:5- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.

3) The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy( Father) name (YHWH(Jehovah)-- some translations, last line-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.

4) John 20:17, Rev 3:12- Jesus teaches he has a God like we do, his Father. So do his real teachers-Coll 1:3, 2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, 1Cor 15: 24-28--1Peter 1:3

5) John 17:1-6,26-- A prayer to his Father, verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)

6) John 4:22-24==Jesus begins with warning all other gods are false, then teaches--The true worshippers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth.---Paul does the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--begins with a warning that all other gods are false, then names only the Father as God.

7)John 15:20-21-- Jesus teaches--that some will do things against the true followers, on account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) Why? Because they don't know the one who sent him= Father.

8) John 14:6- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me= The Father is a true followers destination--to accomplish John 4:22-24

9)Luke 10--Jesus sent his true followers out by 2)-Acts 20:20-door to door, city to city--preaching the good news of Gods kingdom. And that work does not stop until the end- Matthew 24:14--so it continues today until the end comes.

All can see who actually listens to Jesus. Will you?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 teachings from Jesus, in every translation on earth. Learning them correctly shows who is who and who listens to Jesus.

1) Matthew 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his (YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality( Matt 6)

3) The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy( Father) name (YHWH(Jehovah)-- some translations, last line-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.

4) John 20:17, Rev 3:12- Jesus teaches he has a God like we do, his Father. So do his real teachers-Coll 1:3, 2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3, 1Cor 15: 24-28--1Peter 1:3

5) John 17:1-6,26-- A prayer to his Father, verse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)

6) John 4:22-24==Jesus begins with warning all other gods are false, then teaches--The true worshippers will worship the FATHER in spirit and truth.---Paul does the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--begins with a warning that all other gods are false, then names only the Father as God.

7)John 15:20-21-- Jesus teaches--that some will do things against the true followers, on account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) Why? Because they don't know the one who sent him= Father.

8) John 14:6- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me= The Father is a true followers destination--to accomplish John 4:22-24

9)Luke 10--Jesus sent his true followers out by 2)-Acts 20:20-door to door, city to city--preaching the good news of Gods kingdom. And that work does not stop until the end- Matthew 24:14--so it continues today until the end comes.

1 is 100% correct
2 is 100% correct
3. that would not be a translation but a paraphrase
4. is 100% correct
5. does not say "this means" (only the NWT says that), it says THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE.
6. then you face a conundrum. Jesus is absolutely called God in the Bible. If all other gods besides the Father is false then Jesus is a false God. YOu cannot have it any other way.
7. Yes like say the true followers of Jesus are worshipping a false God.
8. is 100% correct
9. Jesus also sent out groups. the Apostles sent out many. Paul travelled with three and sometimes 4. door to door is not an exclusive command. It is one way a true Christian can go and share the gospel. Just like all the Apostles shared in many different ways.

Once again you write many truths to subtly speak of the big lie, namely that Jesus is not divine and eternal by nature.

I do not disagree that my Father in heaven is above Jesus! That is 100% cleaqr and witrhout argument.

What I have said all along is that Jesus, while inferior to His Father in position and authority is equal to my Father in heaven in divinity! Both are equally divine (God) though different in authority.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JW's deny their own NWT Bible:
John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 is 100% correct
2 is 100% correct
3. that would not be a translation but a paraphrase
4. is 100% correct
5. does not say "this means" (only the NWT says that), it says THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE.
6. then you face a conundrum. Jesus is absolutely called God in the Bible. If all other gods besides the Father is false then Jesus is a false God. YOu cannot have it any other way.
7. Yes like say the true followers of Jesus are worshipping a false God.
8. is 100% correct
9. Jesus also sent out groups. the Apostles sent out many. Paul travelled with three and sometimes 4. door to door is not an exclusive command. It is one way a true Christian can go and share the gospel. Just like all the Apostles shared in many different ways.

Once again you write many truths to subtly speak of the big lie, namely that Jesus is not divine and eternal by nature.

I do not disagree that my Father in heaven is above Jesus! That is 100% cleaqr and witrhout argument.

What I have said all along is that Jesus, while inferior to His Father in position and authority is equal to my Father in heaven in divinity! Both are equally divine (God) though different in authority.
Here Jesus-back in heaven sitting at the right hand of majesty-Heb 1:3-- Heb 10:11-14--Jesus sat at the right hand of God--proving 100% he is not God, there is only 1 God and Jesus did not sit down at his own right hand.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's deny their own NWT Bible:
John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God".
You take 1 verse and throw away all that Jesus taught--How much wisdom is in that?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Jesus-back in heaven sitting at the right hand of majesty-Heb 1:3-- Heb 10:11-14--Jesus sat at the right hand of God--proving 100% he is not God, there is only 1 God and Jesus did not sit down at his own right hand.
Says Kingdom Hall!

• Love

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You take 1 verse and throw away all that Jesus taught--How much wisdom is in that?

Guess Who said this:
John 5
21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.

Last edited:
  • Love

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says Kingdom Hall!
Yes they do because it is what is taught in every translation on earth. A kingdom hall is a building, it cannot speak.
Guess Who said this:
John 5
21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.
Because God gave him the authority.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they do because it is what is taught in every translation on earth. A kingdom hall is a building, it cannot speak.

Because God gave him the authority.
NWT Peter said to Jesus, You are aware of ALL THINGS. You know I love You.

ONLY God is aware of all things. You just can't hide it. Jesus is God of the Bible.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5
18 Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are another naysayer who is denying the deity of Christ. So all your words mean nothing. Except you believe that He is "I AM" you will die in your sins.

We have a whole bunch of people on this forum who hate the idea that Jesus is FULLY GOD. They are all just setting themselves up for disaster.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are another naysayer who is denying the deity of Christ. So all your words mean nothing. Except you believe that He is "I AM" you will die in your sins.

We have a whole bunch of people on this forum who hate the idea that Jesus is FULLY GOD. They are all just setting themselves up for disaster.
Since you yourself are a "naysayer", your words also mean nothing. You never back up what you say with any meaningful defense and when you are challenged on scripture, you run away.....someone is "setting themselves up" as something they are not....you pretend to know what the Bible says, but you demonstrate that you do not know anything in depth. A shallow faith is not worth having. You simply regurgitate what Christendom has taught you.

Do you know how many times that phrase (I am) is used in the Bible? Jesus said "I am" many times without it once referring to Ex 3:14, 15....

If you read exodus 3:14 from the Jewish Tanakh you will see that God's name does not even mean "I AM". I have shown you this before but you ran away as you usually do.

God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'" ידוַיֹּ֤אמֶר אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶל־משֶׁ֔ה אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה וַיֹּ֗אמֶר כֹּ֤ה תֹאמַר֙ לִבְנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה שְׁלָחַ֥נִי אֲלֵיכֶֽם:
15 And God said further to Moses, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is how I should be mentioned in every generation. טווַיֹּ֩אמֶר֩ ע֨וֹד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־משֶׁ֗ה כֹּ֣ה תֹאמַר֘ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהֹוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹֽתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵֽאלֹהֵ֥י יַֽעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר:
Ex 3:14-15 Jewish Tanakh
יְהֹוָ֞ה (YHWH) is the Divine Name which is the causative form, the imperfect state, of the Heb. verb ha·wahʹ ( to be or become)
You can see clearly that YHWH means "I will be what I will be"....not "I Am".

He did not need to tell Israel that he existed, because they had just been miraculously delivered from slavery in Egypt through 10 plagues, and marched through the Red Sea.....his name was a statement of his intentions to be or to become whatever he needed to be in order to accomplish his purpose. When you begin with a wrong premise, all that you add to it will also be in error.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you yourself are a "naysayer", your words also mean nothing. You never back up what you say with any meaningful defense and when you are challenged on scripture, you run away.....someone is "setting themselves up" as something they are not....you pretend to know what the Bible says, but you demonstrate that you do not know anything in depth. A shallow faith is not worth having. You simply regurgitate what Christendom has taught you.

Do you know how many times that phrase (I am) is used in the Bible? Jesus said "I am" many times without it once referring to Ex 3:14, 15....

If you read exodus 3:14 from the Jewish Tanakh you will see that God's name does not even mean "I AM". I have shown you this before but you ran away as you usually do.

God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'"ידוַיֹּ֤אמֶר אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶל־משֶׁ֔ה אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה וַיֹּ֗אמֶר כֹּ֤ה תֹאמַר֙ לִבְנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה שְׁלָחַ֥נִי אֲלֵיכֶֽם:
15 And God said further to Moses, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is how I should be mentioned in every generation.טווַיֹּ֩אמֶר֩ ע֨וֹד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־משֶׁ֗ה כֹּ֣ה תֹאמַר֘ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהֹוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹֽתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵֽאלֹהֵ֥י יַֽעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר:
Ex 3:14-15 Jewish Tanakh
יְהֹוָ֞ה (YHWH) is the Divine Name which is the causative form, the imperfect state, of the Heb. verb ha·wahʹ ( to be or become)
You can see clearly that YHWH means "I will be what I will be"....not "I Am".

He did not need to tell Israel that he existed, because they had just been miraculously delivered from slavery in Egypt through 10 plagues, and marched through the Red Sea.....his name was a statement of his intentions to be or to become whatever he needed to be in order to accomplish his purpose. When you begin with a wrong premise, all that you add to it will also be in error.
Let me guess, Kingdom Hall convinced you that you're a Hebrew expert?

John 17
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NWT Peter said to Jesus, You are aware of ALL THINGS. You know I love You.

ONLY God is aware of all things. You just can't hide it. Jesus is God of the Bible.
Lets see. True followers can get holy spirit, yet you don't think that by holy spirit, Gods son can know anything--such a lack of faith.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He is the one sent forth from God= the Messiah, Gods son-not God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets see. True followers can get holy spirit, yet you don't think that by holy spirit, Gods son can know anything--such a lack of faith.
"ONLY God is aware of all things" His Name is Jesus!

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the one sent forth from God= the Messiah, Gods son-not God.
I don't think you've ever read the Bible. I think your brain is filled with Kingdom Hall lies.

Read about Jesus:

Isaiah 48
12 "Listen to Me, O Jacob, And Israel, My called: I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last. 13 Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together. 16 "Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, I was there. And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit Have sent Me."

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you've ever read the Bible. I think your brain is filled with Kingdom Hall lies.

Read about Jesus:

Isaiah 48
12 "Listen to Me, O Jacob, And Israel, My called: I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last. 13 Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together. 16 "Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, I was there. And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit Have sent Me."
You twist what is said.

Status
Not open for further replies.