911 a Issue I have.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Most know that on September 11 2001 the United States was attacked by two airplanes. These airplanes crashed into the World's Trade Center in New York, bringing both gigantic towers down to the ground in a pile of rubble.Our President George Bush was reading to some Children when he was told of the news. His reaction was very disquieting. I have always been a fan of George W. Bush. I am right wing. However, I am also a Christian and am very interested in the truth. I don't care for those left wing conspiracy theory's and know that people on the left are not happy without something to complain about. (Global Warming, clubbing baby seals, chopping trees, Acid rain (Remember that?) Global freeze (Even further back) What bothers me is the science of the whole thing. First, two airline planes would never have the force to bring down those towers. At most the first floors above and below would have been damaged mostly by smoke and fire damage. Jet fuel can not get hot enough even in the right conditions to destroy the structural integrity of the steel support that would have brought the buildings down.Next the towers crashed from the bottom first and collapsed on itself. Much like you see when they demo a sky scraper that no longer is needed. The towers should have burnt slowly from the top down. But I doubt it would have gotten that far had the towers just not collapsed.The steel supports at the bottom of the towers were melted in big globs of molten steel. Once again, Airplane fuel can not get much past 800°F and it was tested and found to be impossible to get Jet fuel to burn hotter in this environment past 600°F. Steel melts at around 2500°F So how did those buildings collapse if it would have been impossible to destroy the foundation with Jet fuel as the commissions report suggest?I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but I do like truth. It took several years to convince me that OUR Government brought down those buildings. It's the only thing that makes sense because nobody else could have pulled it off. Those towers were destroyed from the bottom up, not the other way around. I also believe that we knew of the attack before hand, and set up Bin Laden to be the fall guy. Sure he had the planes smack into the side of the building, but He was not responsible for bringing them down to the ground in a heaping rubble.There are tons of other evidence, but the steel melting point was good enough for me. We are in the last days folks............ It may be darker than what we are noticing....... Any thoughts?Jesus Is Lord.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Why hasn't Bin Laden said "We never did 9/11"?On the contrary he admits doing it in various statements, e.g- "The Twin Towers were legitimate targets, they were supporting US economic power. These events were great by all measurement. If avenging the killing of our people is terrorism then history should be a witness that we are terrorists. Yes, we kill their innocents and this is legal religiously and logically.There are two types of terror, good and bad. What we are practising is good terror. We will not stop killing them and whoever supports themBush and Blair don't understand anything but the power of force. Every time they kill us, we kill them, so the balance of terror can be achieved. It is the duty of every Muslim to fight. Killing Jews is top priority." "We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind." http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_10-29-04.html

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I don't deny that Bin did not order the planes. I just find it very hard to accept that it was the actual planes that brought both towers down. Science has proved that to be impossible. The towers were detonated from the bottom.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
George W Bush and millions of people around the world were not sure exactly what was happening at first. Airliners crash all over the world on a regular basis. Why do you think Bush should have known this was different in the first few minutes?Steel can be one of the poorest materials in a building on fire. This is common knowledge to structural engineers. Take a bic lighter and you can heat a pin red hot very quickly at your kitchen table. Red hot steel has no strength whatsoever.The towers started collapsing on the levels where the planes hit. Not at the base of the building. Don't be fooled.Don't burn your fingers and don't believe the conspiracies.Best wishesMartin W.

khakkinen

Aug 8, 2009
Martin W is right. If an explosion happened in the lower levels, the towers would have started collapsing at those points, not from the levels where the planes hit.You also have to take into consideration that steel is an unpredicatable metal. Because its not a pure metal, any kind of impurity would most likely lower its melting point. In a perfect world, yes the steel would have been stronger, but in this world......Just my 2c,Karl

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
British TV did an hour-long documentary analysing why the towers fell, and concluded that the internal steel trusses melted. In fact they pointed out that there's a saying in the construction industry- "Never trust a truss".
trussA.jpg

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I use to defend Bush myself. I hate those conspiracy theories!!
The towers started collapsing on the levels where the planes hit. Not at the base of the building. Don't be fooled.
This appears to be true except for building 7 which was just blown up by someone. The problem is we have a substance that is burning very hot in a video shown. This was at the point of the top collapsing. The discovery channel. (Same network that discounts the bible constantly) said that substance was Aluminum. However, samples were collected and it was Iron and compounds that make up thermite. Also Bush said he first heard about it when he was watching TV at the School and saw the first plane hit the building. That was a lie, He was told about the 2nd plane hitting in a classroom and it's all on video. How could he forget when he first knew of the tragedy? He could not have first know about it by the first plane that hit as that video did not surface until a day latter.What about the pentagon? What happened to that plane? Just a few parts of it scattered around in small parts and not burnt. Rumsfield even slipped and said it was a missile. Why were all the video's taken from the business around the Pentagon?There is to much evidence that points to the fact we are covering something. From the planes hitting to the cleanup. I want to believe that we would not do something like this, but......... the scripture says in the last days there will be perilous times. I hope I am just wrong......... and the top part of the building started to collapse and the weight brought the rest down. Still doesn't explain how building 7 just blew up from the ground up.God will reveal it in time if there is anything there. It's been bugging me.God bless everyone and thanx for the input.Jesus Is Lord.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Brother MikeA bit more on the conspiracy theory guys (I call them liars)Did you watch the conspiracy theory Movie JFK a few years back? Remember the "pristine" bullet they held up in the movie that looked perfectly straight ? Well what they didn't show you was turned sideways the bullet was bent like a noodle.Remember the bullet hole in JFK's suit jacket down on his back , not at the neck where it was supposed to be? Well what they didn't show was when Kennedy sat in the Limo his suit jacket had slid up and was bunched around his neck. This is easy to see in the Zapruder film.In the JFK conspiracy movie they said it would be an impossible trajectory for the bullet to go through Kennedy's neck and then Connolly's body ...... but if you look at all the photos taken at the time the trajectory was accurate as determined by the Warren commission.I love the truth same as you Mike. It bothers me the lack of full disclosure by the conspiracy promoters. It can affect a lot of people.The term "lack of full disclosure" is a polite way of calling them liars , but that is what they are.Best wishesMartin W.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Hi MikeBuilding seven collapse was certainly unusual and looked suspect.Some time later , after lots of study , it was shown how it collapsed in such a manner. There was a lengthy article published about it. I think Popular Mechanics ran it as well. I don't have it at my fingertips right now , but it was very convincing.Many thanksMartin W.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Why would the Bush administration want to blow up the towers anyway? I can't think of any reason, so on the strength of that I don't think it was a conspiracy

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Thanx guys. MickinEngland:
Why would the Bush administration want to blow up the towers anyway? I can't think of any reason, so on the strength of that I don't think it was a conspiracy
Martin W.
. Hi MikeBuilding seven collapse was certainly unusual and looked suspect.Some time later , after lots of study , it was shown how it collapsed in such a manner. There was a lengthy article published about it. I think Popular Mechanics ran it as well. I don't have it at my fingertips right now , but it was very convincing.
Thank you so much gentleman. I needed to hear a Christian view on this. If something can be explained both ways then either way could be possible, Which means a lot of he conspiracy theory could be just that. A theory. The only thing I saw that proved the Governments version is on the discovery channel and they still think the earth is billions of years old and they found the bones of Jesus In a box. I often thought what the good reason would be to collapse the towers when the planes hitting the towers would have been good enough to go to Iraq. What reason would the Bush administration have for a cover up? I don't like the fact George Bush lied, I still find it hard to believe he could not remember how he first heard of the Towers collapsing unless he is covering up when he really actually knew when it was going to happen. As you know, lying is of the devil and always surfaces. Thank you Gentleman. I need to look at things all over again, it's easy to get trapped into one line of thinking. (We know what church doctrine can do to a Christian.)Both of you have blessed me.Jesus Is Lord.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I love the word, "terrosim". A terroist, he is a nameless facelss enemy. He is the figment of our imagination. When you want to bring your people into slavery and they wont go willingly then scare them into submission. Osama, he is just the sacpegoat, they dont want to find him, terrorism will never be quashed, its already won. It won when they put scanners in the aiports, it one when they wouldnt allow mums to bring their baby bottles on the plane, it won when the removed all the garbage bins from the railway stations, it won when you, yes you, lost your freedom, it won when your governments introduced laws to take away your freedom, it won when you coud get arrested for saying the word, bo... It won when your government stared spying on you with there new laws, it has won and cant loose, the billionare and goverments behind it wont allow it to loose, it has you almost where the want you. Terrorist, you will find them in governments, behind expensive desks, sitting beside you at home, he is your best friend and your worst enemy, but you dont know which. He makes a great weapon doesnt he. Becuase the fools at the bottom of the rung come cheap.In His love