A 1,000 Year Millennium On This Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems the OP forgot a large portion of Ezekiel. And how is it that the nations who do not come up to Jerusalem at the feast of tabernacles will have rain withheld from their land? And Psalms 2 seem to suggest that God is establishing Yeshua on a physical throne, in the physical land of Zion, on His Holy Hill. And early in that chapter, the nations are wanting to throw off the bonds of Yeshua, which implies He is ruling over them, and which brings clarity as to how Satan can muster a rebellion against God when he is released at the end of the 1000 years.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did a whole lot of calculations, adding to God's word, not one meaning a day equals 1000 years.

Well, it all depends of the rest of scripture....

Psalms 90:4 (NKJV) For a thousand years in Your sight
Are like yesterday when it is past,
And like a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 (NKJV) But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Torah requires that for anything to be established, it requires the testimony of two or more witnesses. We have that here in both the OT and the NT. So that the days can be 1000 years is established by the two witnesses of scripture.

And take a look at the verse preceding Hosea 6:1.....

Hosea 5:15 (NKJV) I will return again to My place
Till they acknowledge their offense.
Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”

For the Lord to return to His place, He had to have left it. That is a clear reference to Messiah. And when we look at...

Matthew 23:38-39 (NKJV) See! Your house is left to you desolate;
39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

It all comes together. Yeshua returned to His place because of Israel's rejection of Him. That is the offense mentioned of in Hosea. And until they acknowledge that offense and call out to Him, He will not return.

This is why there has been a concerted effort to eliminate the Hebrew people over the last 2 millennia, by both secular and so-called Christian circles. It is Satan inspired. If the Hebrew people can be eliminated, then there will be no one to call out for Yeshua's return.

But in their affliction, the Time of Jacob's Trouble....

Jeremiah 30:7 (NKJV) Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob's trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.

They will acknowledge their offense and call out to Him. And Hosea gives us a clue how long between....

Hosea 6:2 (NKJV) After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

When we view Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. we get the clue that there will be 2000 years between Yeshua's first and second coming. And He will raise up the remnant of Israel on the 3rd day.... the day of the Millennial kingdom for 1000 years where the Abrahamic promise will be fully realized.

Reactions: Truth

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it all depends of the rest of scripture....

Psalms 90:4 (NKJV) For a thousand years in Your sight
Are like yesterday when it is past,
And like a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 (NKJV) But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Torah requires that for anything to be established, it requires the testimony of two or more witnesses. We have that here in both the OT and the NT. So that the days can be 1000 years is established by the two witnesses of scripture.

And take a look at the verse preceding Hosea 6:1.....

Hosea 5:15 (NKJV) I will return again to My place
Till they acknowledge their offense.
Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”

For the Lord to return to His place, He had to have left it. That is a clear reference to Messiah. And when we look at...

Matthew 23:38-39 (NKJV) See! Your house is left to you desolate;
39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

It all comes together. Yeshua returned to His place because of Israel's rejection of Him. That is the offense mentioned of in Hosea. And until they acknowledge that offense and call out to Him, He will not return.

This is why there has been a concerted effort to eliminate the Hebrew people over the last 2 millennia, by both secular and so-called Christian circles. It is Satan inspired. If the Hebrew people can be eliminated, then there will be no one to call out for Yeshua's return.

But in their affliction, the Time of Jacob's Trouble....

Jeremiah 30:7 (NKJV) Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob's trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.

They will acknowledge their offense and call out to Him. And Hosea gives us a clue how long between....

Hosea 6:2 (NKJV) After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

When we view Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. we get the clue that there will be 2000 years between Yeshua's first and second coming. And He will raise up the remnant of Israel on the 3rd day.... the day of the Millennial kingdom for 1000 years where the Abrahamic promise will be fully realized.
Not one verse you have provided shows a 1000 year kingdom on this earth with mortal humans present, not one.

However Matthew 25:31-46 clearly explains Jesus returns in final judgment, eternal kingdom below.

Rest assured that when Jesus Christ returns with the Holy Angels, it's final judgment time, eternal kingdom, not a 1000 year kingdom on this earth, with mortal humans running around.

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

False, as this is the "Final Judgment"
As verse 41 shows the wicked are judged to the "eternal lake of fire", and verse 46 shows the righteous obtain "eternal life".

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You did a whole lot of calculations, adding to God's word, not one meaning a day equals 1000 years.

The final judgment takes place at the return of Jesus Christ in fire, have you not read the scripture, "Fire"! 2 Peter 3:10-13, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46 sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

As verse 41 shows the wicked are judged to the "eternal lake of fire", and verse 46 shows the righteous obtain "eternal life".

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Unless you begin to clearly state what you know is God's truth, responding with the same answer to any question asked does not allow an open discussion to even start with anyone else. You have provided basically the same answer to a number of people now without providing any meat to your words so that people can consider your understanding.

I will repeat what I posted previously as it seems to fit what you write: -
Oh what wonderful understanding by a person with no understanding.

Now you want people to take you seriously I suppose?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you begin to clearly state what you know is God's truth, responding with the same answer to any question asked does not allow an open discussion to even start with anyone else. You have provided basically the same answer to a number of people now without providing any meat to your words so that people can consider your understanding.

I will repeat what I posted previously as it seems to fit what you write: -

Now you want people to take you seriously I suppose?
You appear to disregard the scripture below as it does not exist, why?

The final judgment takes place at the return of Jesus Christ in fire, have you not read the scripture, "Fire"! 2 Peter 3:10-13, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's ok, Jay. He did a massive cut and paste routine in responding to me, of stuff from the previous post, on stuff I never even mentioned, like the final judgement stuff. I never brought it up.

He started earlier about there not being any concept of 1000 year kingdom in scripture, and I gave him the day is a thousand year scripture references. Now, if he doesn't want to ponder that, not anyone's problem.

But, I will add for his sake....

The time between the Angel catching Satan and locking him in the bottomless pit at the end of the GT period, until he is released to go out again and foment rebellion is 1000 years. Now, I am pretty sure what Yeshua is doing during that time while Satan is incarcerated, but Truth7t7 doesn't think He will be ruling. He must think that Yeshua will be throwing a great big beach party for a thousand years then.

Now there is a judgement that goes along with that, but then, what of those who live here on earth during the reign of Messiah? Many passages in the OT show that there will be death, sin, Yeshua will be ruling with a rod of iron (which implies some people are getting out of line), etc. If the final judgement happens when Satan is locked up, then are the ones who then make it thru the earthly 1000 year Messianic kingdom not then judged at their time?

And we have a problem.....

Revelation 20:4-5 (NKJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

This is the first resurrection of the Messianic Kingdom period, but it is hardly the first resurrection ever. And notice who is being raised... those that died during the tribulation period who did not worship the beast or take his mark. It has nothing to do with those believers who were resurrected before the GT period began. Also, Matthew 27:52 comes to mind when saints were resurrected just after Yeshua's resurrection. Add to that, the two witnesses of Revelation 11 are resurrected and caught up to God. That was midpoint of the Tribulation period, so it can hardly be included with the "first resurrection" of Revelation 20.

Either way, Messiah is reigning over something, and the rest of the dead are not raised, only those who did not worship the beast or his image. There will be a later resurrection after the 1000 years, so this one cannot be the final judgement as Truth7t7 claims. Psalms 2, Messiah is reigning over something earthly.

As for the sheep / goat judgement of Matthew 25 when Yeshua returns, that is needed to filter out those gentiles who claim to know Yeshua during the GT period and come thru the tribulation period alive, on how they treated Yeshua's brethren, the Jewish People There are the sheep, who placed their trust in Yeshua during this period, who go into the kingdom to repopulate the earth along with believing Israel. The goats, those that claimed they accepted Yeshua but treated Yeshua's brethren poorly, they will go to everlasting punishment.

The key component of the passage in Matthew 25 is these folks are judged on how they treated Yeshua's brethren. Yeshua is a Jew. The focus of the GT period is to drive Israel to the wall and call out for Yeshua's return as per Hosea. This judgement is on how gentiles who have survived the tribulation period treated the Hebrew people during that period. Jeremiah says that during this time, Israel will be saved out of it, so that means the Jewish people came to Messiah en masse and they are not the ones being judged.

Notice how these are those who claim to know Yeshua from the GT period, but some are considered goats and cast away because of how they treated Yeshua's brethren. They must have rejected the Jewish people during the GT, even though they claim to know Yeshua. Could be something for all of us to sit up and take notice of. Those who claim to be Christian and want to dismiss Israel and the Jewish people or claim that Jews today are not Israel and other stuff, might want to tread gently in this area. Yeshua seems to place a high priority on how others treat His brethren, and God hold's His promises as high as He does His own name. So, it might be that one cannot claim to know the Lord and turn around and call Him a liar in that He doesn't keep His promises.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for the sheep / goat judgement of Matthew 25 when Yeshua returns, that is needed to filter out those gentiles who claim to know Yeshua during the GT period and come thru the tribulation period alive, on how they treated Yeshua's brethren, the Jewish People There are the sheep, who placed their trust in Yeshua during this period, who go into the kingdom to repopulate the earth along with believing Israel. The goats, those that claimed they accepted Yeshua but treated Yeshua's brethren poorly, they will go to everlasting punishment.
The Key concept is ,"Eternal Life" in the eternal kingdom, not some place on this earth, with mortal humans running around repopulating as you suggest.

Those that obtain eternal life are like the angels, they don't marry and have children

You disregard verse 46, eternal life, your millennial kingdom has humans living and dying.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, but then who are the people of the nations who are not going up to Jerusalem, yearly, for the feast of tabernacles? And what of those that do not live beyond 100 years will be considered accursed? And when will the lion lay down with the lamb? And who will be bringing forth children? All of these references are in the prophets and are in the context of a future Messianic rule.

Lots of things the prophets expounded on regarding that time. To dismiss it all is calling the Holy Spirit, who is the actual author of those passages, a liar. You want to play in that sand box, you are on your own.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's ok, Jay. He did a massive cut and paste routine in responding to me, of stuff from the previous post, on stuff I never even mentioned, like the final judgement stuff. I never brought it up.

He started earlier about there not being any concept of 1000 year kingdom in scripture, and I gave him the day is a thousand year scripture references. Now, if he doesn't want to ponder that, not anyone's problem.

<snip>

You attempt to tell a person one, twice, three times nicely and then you have a choice as to whether or not you put that person on ignore.

I know those verses and what is happening. It seems to me that hr is telling me that he actually has no understanding and that he is here to waste peoples time.

Shalom

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, but then who are the people of the nations who are not going up to Jerusalem, yearly, for the feast of tabernacles? And what of those that do not live beyond 100 years will be considered accursed? And when will the lion lay down with the lamb? And who will be bringing forth children? All of these references are in the prophets and are in the context of a future Messianic rule.

Lots of things the prophets expounded on regarding that time. To dismiss it all is calling the Holy Spirit, who is the actual author of those passages, a liar. You want to play in that sand box, you are on your own.
Your talking to yourself, please quote a poster, provide scripture for your claims.

There will be a future eternal kingdom where the wolf and lamb lay together.

Isaiah 65:17-19& Revelation 21:1-5, same place eternal new Jerusalem, in the New Heaven And Earth.

Isaiah 65:17-19KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you seem to have a lock on everything, so I didn’t think I needed to quote any scripture. I assumed you had already read them. Guess I was wrong, so go read them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you seem to have a lock on everything, so I didn’t think I needed to quote any scripture. I assumed you had already read them. Guess I was wrong, so go read them.
Good to see you have learned Isaiah chapter 65 is the eternal kingdom, and not some earthly kingdom with mortal humans running around.

You can quote your hand full of other Old Testament books on the subject, same thing "Eternal Kingdom"!

There will be a future eternal kingdom where the wolf and lamb lay together.

Isaiah 65:17-19& Revelation 21:1-5, same place eternal new Jerusalem, in the New Heaven And Earth.

Isaiah 65:17-19KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throw in Isaiah 11 along with Isaiah 65 and the picture is earthly. They compliment each other.

And Revelation 20 shows an earthly kingdom from which a final rebellion comes about when Satan is released at the end of the 1000 years. And that fits Psalm 2, which also shows and earthly kingdom ruled from Zion.

and we have this little nugget....

Acts 1:6-7 (NKJV) Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

The Disciples clearly were referring to an earthly kingdom. Yeshua is not telling them they are wrong about an earthly kingdom where Israel is the focal point once again. He simply says that it is not for them to know regarding such things as it is up to the Father when it will be. That implies that it is coming.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throw in Isaiah 11 along with Isaiah 65 and the picture is earthly. They compliment each other.

And Revelation 20 shows an earthly kingdom from which a final rebellion comes about when Satan is released at the end of the 1000 years. And that fits Psalm 2, which also shows and earthly kingdom ruled from Zion.

and we have this little nugget....

Acts 1:6-7 (NKJV) Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

The Disciples clearly were referring to an earthly kingdom. Yeshua is not telling them they are wrong about an earthly kingdom where Israel is the focal point once again. He simply says that it is not for them to know regarding such things as it is up to the Father when it will be. That implies that it is coming.
There is no earthly kingdom seen for 1000 literal years seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below, verses 7-8 depict the vial being poured out in Revelation 16:12, making way for the deceving the nations to battle, in this earthly world, satan is a "Spiritual Being"

You disregard Matthew 25:31-46 below, the final judgment takes place at the return of Jesus Christ, eternal lake of fire, eternal life in the kingdom.

As far as a future Literal 1000 year millennium on this earth, no such thing in the holy bible.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are indeed entitled to see these passages the way you do. We are both entrenched in our views of what the scripture is saying, so no use arguing further. I see nothing in your responses to sway me, and obviously you don't see anything in my responses to sway you. We will have to live with our positions. There comes a point where one can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "one thousand years" is only found In Revelation 20 six times, yet there is no passage of a one thousand years reign of Jesus on earth to be found there.

Many modern theologians and Bible students believe in the one thousand years reign of Christ on earth. Can anyone through Scriptures show me where this is found? Thank you.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "one thousand years" is only found In Revelation 20 six times, yet there is no passage of a one thousand years reign of Jesus on earth to be found there.

Many modern theologians and Bible students believe in the one thousand years reign of Christ on earth. Can anyone through Scriptures show me where this is found? Thank you.
Revelation 20:1-6 is "The Only" foundation for the claim of a 1000 year Millennial Kingdom on this existing Earth.

As far as a future Literal 1000 year millennium on this earth, no such thing in the holy bible.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:1-6 is "The Only" foundation for the claim of a 1000 year Millennial Kingdom on this existing Earth.

Revelation 20 KJV

How many times must God say something in order for you to believe it? Why wouldn't the 1000 year reign be literal?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, does the 1000 years mean 1000 years or not? If it does, what takes place in that time? If it doesn't, why not?

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many times must God say something in order for you to believe it? Why wouldn't the 1000 year reign be literal?

Stranger
I agree 100% how many times do you need to read Matthew 25:31-46 below to understand that Jesus Christ returns in final judgment, eternal kingdom.

Not a temporary kingdom of 1000 years on this earth, where mortals are running around, being born, living, and dying physical death.