A 1,000 Year Millennium On This Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, does the 1000 years mean 1000 years or not? If it does, what takes place in that time? If it doesn't, why not?

Stranger
Does "Thousand Years" below represent "One Day"?

If So Why, Please Explain?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Does The Lord Own The Cattle On Just "One Thousand" Hills?

Psalm 50:10KJV
For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earthly Promises

Scriptural evidence of the earthly phase of the kingdom.

Hope of the World

And the LORD appeared to Abram, and said, to your seed will I give this land: and there built he an altar to the LORD, who appeared to him. (Gen 12:7)

And there is hope in your end, says the LORD, that your children will come again to their own border. (Jer 31:17)

Your dead men will live; together with my dead body will they arise. Awake and sing, you that dwell in dust: for your dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth will cast out the dead. (Isa 26:19)

And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins of it, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, says the Lord, who does all these things. (Acts 15:15-17)

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves will hear his voice, And will come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of judgement. (John 5:28, 29)

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ will all be made alive. (1 Cor 15:21, 22)

Therefore prophesy and say to them, says the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (Ezek 37:12)

And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you will be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you will all families of the earth be blessed. (Gen 12:2, 3)

And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they will build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they will plant vineyards, and drink the wine of them; they will also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they will no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, says the LORD your God. (Amos 9:14, 15)

But they will sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none will make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken it. (Micah 4:4)

Earthly Promises

Note: None of these promises are made to the Church.

And the LORD said to Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now your eyes, and look from the place where you are northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which you see, to you will I give it, and to your seed forever. And I will make your seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then will your seed also be numbered. Arise; walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it to you. (Gen. 13:14-17)

Says the Lord GOD; in the day that I will have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes will be built. And the desolate land will be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. And they will say, this land that was desolate is become like the Garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. (Ezek 36:33-35)

For the days come, says the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they will possess it. (Jer. 30:3)

And you will dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be my people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleanness: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that you will receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. (Ezek 36:28-30)

I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it. (Isa 41:18-20)

And they will build houses, and inhabit them; and they will plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They will not build, and another inhabit; they will not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect will long enjoy the work of their hands. They will not labor in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it will come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the bullock: and dust will be the serpent's meat. They will not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, says the LORD. (Isa 65:21-25)

And fields will be bought in this land, where you say, it is desolate without man or beast; it is given into the hand of the Chaldeans. Men will buy fields for money, and subscribe evidences, and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south: for I will cause their captivity to return, says the LORD. (Jer 32:43, 44)

And David (a type of Christ) my servant will be king over them; and they all will have one shepherd: they will also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they will dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, where your fathers have dwelt; and they will dwell there, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David will be their prince forever. (Ezek 37:24, 25)

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

What does the phrase "into everlasting fire" mean to you?

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does it mean to you?

You were the one who keeps quoting Matthew 25 again and again on this thread. I merely asked if you understood verse 41.

Many Christians do not really understand what the phrase "into everlasting fire" means. I, of course, know what it means. If you don't want to divulge it's meaning so be it. No problem

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were the one who keeps quoting Matthew 25 again and again on this thread. I merely asked if you understood verse 41.

Many Christians do not really understand what the phrase "into everlasting fire" means. I, of course, know what it means. If you don't want to divulge it's meaning so be it. No problem
Same Final Judgment To The Lake Of Fire Seen Below.

"Final Judgment Of The Unsaved Wicked"

Matthew 25:41KJV
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:10-15KJV
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does "Thousand Years" below represent "One Day"?

If So Why, Please Explain?

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Does The Lord Own The Cattle On Just "One Thousand" Hills?

No.

No.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

No.

Stranger
The term thousand years is one day with the Lord was written to clearly show the believer there is "No Earthly Time" in the Lords Spiritual Realm, Jesus Christ Is Outside Of Time In The Eternal Realm.

Revelation 20:1-6 Represents this and "Thousand Years" was used in the figurative/symbolic sense, not literal.

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen

Same applies to Psalm 50:10, figurative/symbolic not literal.

The Lord owns the cattle upon all hills, not just 1000.

Revelation 16:12-13 & Revelation 20:7-9 are parallel teachings of the same future event, when satan is loosed to go out and deceive the nations to the final battle.
The angel in Revelation 16:12 currently has satan bound and sealed, as the 6th vial must be poured out for satan to be loose.

Revelation 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 20:7-9KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "one thousand years" is only found In Revelation 20 six times, yet there is no passage of a one thousand years reign of Jesus on earth to be found there.

Many modern theologians and Bible students believe in the one thousand years reign of Christ on earth. Can anyone through Scriptures show me where this is found? Thank you.

You just gave the thousand year reference in (Rev. 3:4).

The millennial period is identified as the 'kingdom of God' on earth as promised by God to Israel and is accomplished through the fulfillment of the covenants. This is found throughout the Old Testament and New.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The millennial period is identified as the 'kingdom of God' on earth as promised by God to Israel and is accomplished through the fulfillment of the covenants. This is found throughout the Old Testament and New.

Stranger

A Temporary 1000 year kingdom is not found throughout the bible, the only claim to this false teaching is in Revelation 20:1-6

There are many places throughout the Old Testament That Show A Kingdom, But In "All Cases" it represents the "Eternal Kingdom" or a Kingdom already historically fulfilled.

Example: Isaiah 65, Eternal New Heavens And Earth, Not A Temporary 1000 Year Kingdom.

Ezekiel 47, Eternal Kingdom, Tree And River Of Life Present.

Zechariah 14, Eternal Kingdom, River Of Life, Eternal Light Present.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term thousand years is one day with the Lord was written to clearly show the believer there is "No Earthly Time" in the Lords Spiritual Realm, Jesus Christ Is Outside Of Time In The Eternal Realm.

Revelation 20:1-6 Represents this and "Thousand Years" was used in the figurative/symbolic sense, not literal.

Same applies to Psalm 50:10, figurative/symbolic not literal.

The Lord owns the cattle upon all hills, not just 1000.

Revelation 16:12-13 & Revelation 20:7-8 are parallel teachings of the same future events, when satan is loosed to go out and deceive the nations to the final battle, the angel in Revelation 16:12 currently has satan bound and sealed, as the 6th vial must be poured out for satan to be loose.

Yes, in (2 Peter 3:8), we are told God is not restricted by time. This was necessary to point out as those who Peter was writing to were being told and were doubting the Second Coming of Christ. (2 Peter 3:3-4).

There is nothing figurative about the term 'thousand years' here. It is a comparison used to express. The same is true with (Ps. 50:10).

Thus, just like I cannot go to (2 Peter 3:8) and say one day equals one thousand years and then try and apply it to every time a day is spoken of in Scripture, neither can you say because one thousand years is used as an expression in (2 Peter 3:8), that it is just an expression every time it is used.

In (Rev. 20:1-10), as one reads it, it is not used as an expression but is given as time with a purpose. There is nothing here to make it appear figuratively except ones bias against the millennial reign.

Stranger

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Temporary 1000 year kingdom is not found throughout the bible, the only claim to this false teaching is in Revelation 20:1-6

There are many places throughout the Old Testament That Show A Kingdom, But In "All Cases" it represents the "Eternal Kingdom" or a Kingdom already historically fulfilled.

Example: Isaiah 65, Eternal New Heavens And Earth, Not A Temporary 1000 Year Kingdom.

Ezekiel 47, Eternal Kingdom, Tree And River Of Life Present.

Zechariah 14, Eternal Kingdom, River Of Life, Eternal Light Present.

Just because one holds to the 1000 year millennium, does not mean they deny the eternal kingdom of God.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because one holds to the 1000 year millennium, does not mean they deny the eternal kingdom of God.

Stranger
You mean those that have a predetermined biased prejudice in creating a 1000 year kingdom on earth, thats not found in the scripture.

As far as a future Literal 1000 year millennium on this earth, no such thing in the holy bible.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

False, as this is the "Final Judgment"
As verse 41 shows the wicked are judged to the "eternal lake of fire", and verse 46 shows the righteous obtain "eternal life".

Verses 31-32 Jesus Returns with the angels, the nations are gathered for judgment.

Verse 34 The eternal kingdom is presented to the righteous.

Verse 41 The wicked are judged to the eternal lake of fire.

Verse 46 The righteous obtain eternal life, and enter the eternal kingdom in verse 34

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean those that have a predetermined biased prejudice in creating a 1000 year kingdom on earth, thats not found in the scripture.

1. As far as a future Literal 1000 year millennium on this earth, no such thing in the holy bible.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
    20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
    2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
    4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

False, as this is the "Final Judgment"
    As verse 41 shows the wicked are judged to the "eternal lake of fire", and verse 46 shows the righteous obtain "eternal life".

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
    38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
    39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
    42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
    43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
    44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
    45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Just because one holds to the millennium period of 1000 years, does not meant they don't believe in the judgements of God.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because one holds to the millennium period of 1000 years, does not meant they don't believe in the judgements of God.

Stranger
Just because one holds to a belief in Aliens, Darth Vader, The Seven Dwarfs, Winnie The Pooh, as being real literal beings, does not mean they don't believe in the judgment's of God.

Yes, the belief in a 1000 year kingdom on this earth is a fairy tale, found no place in the scripture.

In Love, Your Not Alone :)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because one holds to a belief in Aliens, Darth Vader, Santa Claus, The Seven Dwarfs, as being real literal beings, does not mean they don't believe in a judgment of God.

Yes, the belief in a 1000 year kingdom on this earth is a fairy tale, found no place in the scripture.

In Love, Your Not Alone :)

You resort to the same type of argument the atheist uses against the believer.

It is not a fairy tale as it is clearly mentioned in (Rev. 20:1-10). And it is found throughout the Scripture.

Stranger

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You resort to the same type of argument the atheist uses against the believer.

It is not a fairy tale as it is clearly mentioned in (Rev. 20:1-10). And it is found throughout the Scripture.

Stranger
There is no earthly kingdom seen in Revelation 20:1-6 for 1000 years, where mortal humans are present, living and dying as Jesus Christ sit's on a earthly throne.

Jesus Christ Isn't In The Business Of Being A Funeral Director, Sitting On His Throne.

This is a "Fairy Tale" teaching espoused by John N. Darby, C.I. Scofield, and Dispensationalism.

Revelation 20 KJV

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no earthly kingdom seen in Revelation 20:1-6 for 1000 years, where mortal humans are present, living and dying as Jesus Christ sit's on a earthly throne.

Jesus Christ Isn't In The Business Of Being A Funeral Director, Sitting On His Throne.

This is a "Fairy Tale" teaching espoused by John N. Darby, C.I. Scofield, and Dispensationalism.

Revelation 20 KJV

Well, yours is not the final word in that matter. And you have not proven that the 1000 year reign of Christ upon the earth will not exist. Though you have said it many times.

If you read the book of Revelation, you will see that spiritual and physical are seen. Your division of spiritual and earthly doesn't work. (Rev. 20:7-8) is clear that the earth is very much involved in this spiritual war. "...Satan shall be loosed....And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,..."

Darby and Scofield were proponents of the millennium and Dispensationalism. To which I am also. Doesn't make it a fairy tale.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yours is not the final word in that matter. And you have not proven that the 1000 year reign of Christ upon the earth will not exist. Though you have said it many times.

If you read the book of Revelation, you will see that spiritual and physical are seen. Your division of spiritual and earthly doesn't work. (Rev. 20:7-8) is clear that the earth is very much involved in this spiritual war. "...Satan shall be loosed....And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,..."

Darby and Scofield were proponents of the millennium and Dispensationalism. To which I am also. Doesn't make it a fairy tale.

Stranger
Your claim of Revelation 20:7-8 being part of your claimed 1000 year kingdom is 100% false, as the 1000 years are expired and passed in verses 7-8?

Now what ya gonna do with all those spirit beings in verses 1-6 trying to piece together a kingdom on this earth, with souls and the dead?

Last edited: