A 1,000 Year Millennium On This Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim of Revelation 20:7-8 being part of your claimed 1000 year kingdom is 100% false, as the 1000 years are expired and passed in verses 7-8, now what ya gonna do with all those spirit beings in verses 1-6 trying to piece together a kingdom on this earth, with souls and the dead?

My claim, which you ignored, was in response to your division of spiritual and physical. Such a division does not exist during this time, throughout the book of Revelation.

(Rev. 20:7-8) pertains to the 1000 year reign. It speaks to the end of it. (Rev. 20:1-6) speaks to the establishment and rule of it. What is so difficult about that?

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My claim, which you ignored, was in response to your division of spiritual and physical. Such a division does not exist during this time, throughout the book of Revelation.

(Rev. 20:7-8) pertains to the 1000 year reign. It speaks to the end of it. (Rev. 20:1-6) speaks to the establishment and rule of it. What is so difficult about that?

Stranger
Angel, Satan, Devil, The Souls, The Dead, 100% Spiritual Beings , don't make for a creation of your kingdom on earth with mortal humans running around on this earth, a fairy tale teaching.

This teaching is espoused by John N. Darby 1830's & C.I. Scofield's 1909 dispensationalism, and are not found in the scripture.

You can't make a earthly mortal kingdom with Angels, Satan, Souls, And The Dead.

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angel, Satan, Devil, The Souls, The Dead, 100% Spiritual Beings , don't make for a creation of your kingdom on earth with mortal humans running around on this earth, a fairy tale teaching.

This teaching is espoused by John N. Darby 1830's & C.I. Scofield's 1909 dispensationalism, and are not found in the scripture.

You can't make a earthly mortal kingdom with Angels, Satan, Souls, And The Dead.

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lords spiritual realm, with spiritual beings, there is no physical earthly kingdom seen or represented whatsoever.

Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual world, no literal earthly kingdom is seen.

Revelation 20 KJV
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

(Rev. 6:4) "...take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another...."
(Rev. 6:8) "...And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."
(Rev. 6:10) "And they cried with a loud voice, sayng, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"
(Rev. 6:12) "...and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(Rev. 6:15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"

Etc. etc. etc.

There is no distinciton in the spirit and physical in the book of Revelation and the time that it is foretelling.

Yes, Darby and Scofield were proponents of dispensational teaching as I am also. You already said that. Are you a robot? Or are you just running off programmed material. I think the latter.

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Rev. 6:4) "...take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another...."
(Rev. 6:8) "...And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."
(Rev. 6:10) "And they cried with a loud voice, sayng, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"
(Rev. 6:12) "...and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(Rev. 6:15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"

Etc. etc. etc.

There is no distinciton in the spirit and physical in the book of Revelation and the time that it is foretelling.

Yes, Darby and Scofield were proponents of dispensational teaching as I am also. You already said that. Are you a robot? Or are you just running off programmed material. I think the latter.

Stranger
One thing you have found, is "The Hour Of Temptation" as seen in Revelation 6

The hour of the earth's temptation is in the final hours of the future tribulation and second coming of Jesus Christ.

As Isaiah 26:20-21below instructs the believer's to enter their dwellings and close the door, while the hour of indigination, temptation passes.

"Just Like The Passover In Egypt"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

"The Hour Of Earth's Temptation"

Revelation 6:12-17KJV
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing you have found, is "The Hour Of Temptation" as seen in Revelation 6,

That is not the point of this thread. And you ignore what I have proved in post #64 because you have no answer. So, quit playing games and stay with the subject.

Stranger

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just gave the thousand year reference in (Rev. 3:4).

I've never said such a thing unless Rev 3:4 is your reference. Show me where I said it?

The context of Rev 3:1-6 is to "watch" and if we don't He will come as a thief! And, where do we watch out there in the world? No. In the Bible.

The only way Christ will rule on this earth is to first destroy it, and then create a new earth, where righteousness dwells which Scripture teaches.

Try as you may, you cannot FIT a one thousand years reign of Christ in the chronology of God's timetable as concerning the end times!

The millennial period is identified as the 'kingdom of God' on earth as promised by God to Israel and is accomplished through the fulfillment of the covenants. This is found throughout the Old Testament and New.

God has no more promises to fulfill to National Israel. When Jesus hung on the cross, the temple curtain was rent in two signaling God's divorce from Israel has ended. This condition will last until the fulness of the Gentiles come in that is, until the last Gentile is saved (Ro 11:25).

To God Be The Glory

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Etc. etc. etc.

Stranger
Surely there is distinction between the spiritual and physical in Revelation.

Angels, Satan, The souls and dead are spiritual beings.

The beast and false prophet are physical humans, on a physical earth.

The earthquake, sun, moon, captains, rich men, bondmen, rocks, mountains, are on/in this literal earth, physical not spiritual.

Your claim of no difference is empty.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never said such a thing unless Rev 3:4 is your reference. Show me where I said it?

The context of Rev 3:1-6 is to "watch" and if we don't He will come as a thief! And, where do we watch out there in the world? No. In the Bible.

The only way Christ will rule on this earth is to first destroy it, and then create a new earth, where righteousness dwells which Scripture teaches.

Try as you may, you cannot FIT a one thousand years reign of Christ in the chronology of God's timetable as concerning the end times!

God has no more promises to fulfill to National Israel. When Jesus hung on the cross, the temple curtain was rent in two signaling God's divorce from Israel has ended. This condition will last until the fulness of the Gentiles come in that is, until the last Gentile is saved (Ro 11:25).

To God Be The Glory

I quoted the wrong verse. (Rev. 20) is what you said , and my statement stands. You just gave the thousand year reverence in (Rev. 20).

No, Christ will rule the earth when He destroys His enemies and will then rule with a rod of iron over the earth during the millennium. And yes, righteousness will dwell on the earth at that time.

I don't have to try and 'fit' the thousand year reign. You have read the Scripture. You have to deny it.

The rending of the curtain doesn't mean God is finished with Israel. Where did you dream that up?

Stranger

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted the wrong verse. (Rev. 20) is what you said , and my statement stands. You just gave the thousand year reverence in (Rev. 20).

No, Christ will rule the earth when He destroys His enemies and will then rule with a rod of iron over the earth during the millennium. And yes, righteousness will dwell on the earth at that time.

I don't have to try and 'fit' the thousand year reign. You have read the Scripture. You have to deny it.

The rending of the curtain doesn't mean God is finished with Israel. Where did you dream that up?

Stranger
No such thing as a 1000 year kingdom on this earth, a false teaching from dispensationalism.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely there is distinction between the spiritual and physical in Revelation.

Angels, Satan, The souls and dead are spiritual beings.

The beast and false prophet are physical humans, on a physical earth.

The earthquake, sun, moon, captains, rich men, bondmen, rocks, mountains, are on/in this literal earth, physical not spiritual.

Your claim of no difference is empty.

(Rev. 8:13) "And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!"

(Rev. 6:16) "And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb."

The angels are heard. Jesus Christ is seen. There is no more distinction between spiritual and physical in the book of Revelation once the judgements begin.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as a 1000 year kingdom on this earth, a false teaching from dispensationalism.

And, that is all you have. Your statement.

Sorry, but your statement is not good enough.

Stranger

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
  1. As far as a future Literal 1000 year millennium on this earth, no such thing in the holy bible.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5

Revelation 20 KJV

Many are taught that Matthew 25:31-46 sheep/goat judgment takes place to judge those worthy to enter a millennial kingdom on this earth?

False, as this is the "Final Judgment"
    As verse 41 shows the wicked are judged to the "eternal lake of fire", and verse 46 shows the righteous obtain "eternal life".

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
    38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
    39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
    43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
    44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
    45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Then how would you explain these prophecies?

Nations will one day live in peace with each other

Isaiah 2:1-4 (Darby)
1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the end of days, [that] the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and Jehovah's word from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall reprove many peoples; and they shall forge their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-knives: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Representatives representing their Nation will go up to Jerusalem

Zechariah 14:16-21 (ASV)
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Jehovah of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso of all the families of the earth goeth not up unto Jerusalem to worship the King, Jehovah of hosts, upon them there shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, neither shall it be upon them; there shall be the plague wherewith Jehovah will smite the nations that go not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations that go not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLY UNTO JEHOVAH; and the pots in Jehovah's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holy unto Jehovah of hosts; and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and boil therein: and in that day there shall be no more a Canaanite in the house of Jehovah of hosts.

All Nations worship the Lord

Psalm 86:9 (KJV)
9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

Each of Jesus' disciples will be a king over a tribe of Israel

Matthew 19:28 (KJV)
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The saints will rule over the Nations

Revelation 5:7-10 (KJV)
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The Nations will be taken over by Jesus and the saints

Revelation 11:15 (KJV)
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The saints will rule for a thousand years over the Nations

Revelation 20:6 (KJV)

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then how would you explain these prophecies?

Nations will one day live in peace with each other

Isaiah 2:1-4 (Darby)
1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the end of days, [that] the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many peoples shall go and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and Jehovah's word from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall reprove many peoples; and they shall forge their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-knives: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Representatives representing their Nation will go up to Jerusalem

Zechariah 14:16-21 (ASV)
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Jehovah of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso of all the families of the earth goeth not up unto Jerusalem to worship the King, Jehovah of hosts, upon them there shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, neither shall it be upon them; there shall be the plague wherewith Jehovah will smite the nations that go not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations that go not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLY UNTO JEHOVAH; and the pots in Jehovah's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holy unto Jehovah of hosts; and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and boil therein: and in that day there shall be no more a Canaanite in the house of Jehovah of hosts.

9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

You must understand that Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final judgment, you must set aside your pre-determined prejudice in a 1000 year kingdom on earth with mortal humans present.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Isaiah 2:22 below, human life ceases, as man's breath is taken from him at the Lord's return. The kingdom seen are the righteous saved eternal, this kingdom isn't female angels floating around with harps.

Isaiah 2:22KJV
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

Zechariah 14 also shows the eternal kingdom.

Verses 1-5 The Final battle of Armageddon, the second advent of Jesus Christ.

Verses 6-7 eternal light

Verse 8 The eternal river of life

Verse 10 The new creation revealed

Verse 12 The Last Day judgment by fire, human life ceases, eternal begins

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. All nation' will worship the Lord in the Eternal kingdom.

2. Matthew 19:28 is the same final judgment seen in Matthew 25:31-46 in the OP

3. Revelation 5:7-10 the saint's will reign on earth, "A New Earth" as seen in Revelation 21:1-2

4. Revelation 11:15 Jesus will reign "For Ever And Ever" Eternal Kingdom

Not the false teaching that Satan is released after a 1000 year kingdom, this isn't for ever and ever.

5. Revelation 20:1-6 isn't a 1000 year kingdom, but is 100% The Lord' s spiritual, no earthly kingdom seen, as explained in the OP

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As far as a future Literal 1000 year millennium on this earth, no such thing in the holy bible.
You quote Revelation 20 and then spiritualize it. On whose authority?
No one has the right to play word games with Scripture.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quote Revelation 20 and then spiritualize it. On whose authority?
No one has the right to play word games with Scripture.
You QUOTE Revelation 20 and literalize it, on who's authority?

No one has the right to play word games with scripture.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
1. All nation' will worship the Lord in the Eternal kingdom.

2. Matthew 19:28 is the same final judgment seen in Matthew 25:31-46 in the OP

3. Revelation 5:7-10 the saint's will reign on earth, "A New Earth" as seen in Revelation 21:1-2

4. Revelation 11:15 Jesus will reign "For Ever And Ever" Eternal Kingdom

Not the false teaching that Satan is released after a 1000 year kingdom, this isn't for ever and ever.

5. Revelation 20:1-6 isn't a 1000 year kingdom, but is 100% The Lord' s spiritual, no earthly kingdom seen, as explained in the OP

No, that's not what the scripture say.....it does not say Nations will worship the Lord in the eternal kingdom. It say, in Isaiah 2:2 the mountain(saints) of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains(Nations), and shall be lifted up above the hills(small nations); and all the nations(Nations from around the world) shall flow unto it. The saints will kings over the Earth, and a person cannot be a king if their are no one to be king over.

I never used the term 1000 year kingdom. I quoted the scripture that said the saints will rule for a thousand years. It doesn't mean the kingdom of God or the saints' being king comes to an end after that. It just means that period of bring in more people who will be born during that period into the kingdom of God will come to an end. But after the end of the thousand years, those who are dead from the time of Adam down to when Jesus returns and were killed, whom were not in the first resurrection will be resurrected to their former state and offered the same opportunity as those who in the millennium period. That nest period will not last a thousand years, but the Bible indicates it will only last for a hundred years. After that period has come to an end, then all those who rejected God's invitation and died will be resurrected, judged against and punished by being burnt up. They will be on the Earth, and the Earth will be set on fire, in which the surface of the Earth will be totally on fire....all living things will die excepting for the saints who will have an immortal body and possessing eternal life. This is where the New City of God, called the New Jerusalem will come down out of Heaven to the Earth. This will not be the end, but the beginning of what God had planned for man, when He made human beings in His image and the right to rule.

The saints will rule the universe and expand the kingdom of God to the rest of the plants that God had created for His peope to exercise their dominion, and it will continue to increse without end, and the scripture say.

Isaiah 9:7 (KJV)
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

It's not just the kingdom of will not end, but the increase or the expansion of the kingdom of God will never stop expanding.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The saints will rule the universe and expand the kingdom of God to the rest of the plants that God had created for His peope to exercise their dominion, and it will continue to increse without end, and the scripture say.

It's not just the kingdom of will not end, but the increase or the expansion of the kingdom of God will never stop expanding.
You have a teaching that is found in mormonism's planet Kolob, and planet inheritance, not scripture.

There will not be a kingdom expanded by the saints, exploring the universe to other planets, a false teaching.

The focal point of the eternal kingdom will be God's throne in New Jerusalem, the righteous saved are not going out into universe exploration as you claim.

In Love, I Will Refrain From Further Comment In This Thread Regarding Your Eschatology.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
You must understand that Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final judgment, you must set aside your pre-determined prejudice in a 1000 year kingdom on earth with mortal humans present.

When Jesus returns, it will be in fire and "Final Judgment", dissolvong this earth by his fire, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 3:2, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Luke 17:29-30, Nahum 1:5, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Isaiah 2:22 below, human life ceases, as man's breath is taken from him at the Lord's return. The kingdom seen are the righteous saved eternal, this kingdom isn't female angels floating around with harps.

Isaiah 2:22KJV
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

Zechariah 14 also shows the eternal kingdom.

Verses 1-5 The Final battle of Armageddon, the second advent of Jesus Christ.

Verses 6-7 eternal light

Verse 8 The eternal river of life

Verse 10 The new creation revealed

Verse 12 The Last Day judgment by fire, human life ceases, eternal begins

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

You are mixing up scriptures that deals with different periods.