A Biblical New Testament Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I may be saying what I have already said, but since I have said it, I have been getting more revelation as to what I should do. You know my basic stance on the body of Christ and my role in it, but what is impressing me at the moment is the fact that we are one body, one Lord, one faith and one baptism.

That being the case, I don't have to be part of all the division in the body of Christ, I prefer to give allegiance to the idea of one body and so on. To do this, I choose to be able to fellowship with anyone who is a member of that body, so I refuse to separate myself to one particular denomination and become a "member" of it, which in most cases means that I never meet all the other parts of the body.

Currently I am relating to people in home churches, an Anglican men's breakfast on a Saturday morning (anyone is welcome to attend), a pentecostal home group on Tuesday night, special events where christians from all the churches are welcome and anyone I might meet on the street who I know from one of the churches.

I can't remember the last time I went to a Sunday morning meeting. With all the variety and colour in the body of Christ which I am enjoying, a Sunday morning meeting is quite boring and quite frankly irrelevant because more is said than done.