A big thank you from Aimee

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Aimee says it was lovely knowing so many people are praying for her and she says thank you to all of you for you support ‘cos the prayers are working.

Today they got her out of bed and she is sitting out on her chair and we video called her and it was so great to see her waving and lifting her arm to adjust her glasses when only a couple of days ago she couldn’t even press the buzzer for the nurse.

She still can’t stand up or move her legs at all though so please keep on with the prayers.

1672158125217.png

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The latest news is that if they borrow Ray's wheelchair Bev and Ant - her mum and dad - can take her off the ward tomorrow for a change of scenery as she is still in a room on her own. They plan to go to the restaurant for a coffee.

I can't tell you how pleased we all are at her progress so far, and how grateful for everybody's prayer support.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What good news! Thanks for sharing, Pearl!
Thanks for praying Wynona. And it's wonderful that Aimee herself as well as her parents acknowledge that as they are not - yet - believers. I hope this will give them food for spiritual thought.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for praying Wynona. And it's wonderful that Aimee herself as well as her parents acknowledge that as they are not - yet - believers. I hope this will give them food for spiritual thought.
I do too. Lord, please keep your hand on Aimee and her parents!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have just been watching a little video of Aimee riding along the hospital corridor in Ray's electric wheelchair. her dad thought he would have to push her so it was fan-flippin-tastic to see her steering herself. Thank you heavenly Father. Please let her know Jesus and be born again.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
More amazingly good news from my daughter:

We think Aimee will be discharged today
She was walking with a zimmer yesterday. (She had no movement in her legs on Tuesday) The plan is for home rehabilitation with only the occasional outing. Physios have assessed this morning and are happy with her progress. Thanks be to God.

She still has a way to go. Thank you for your prayers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

She was walking with a zimmer yesterday. (She had no movement in her legs on Tuesday) The plan is for home rehabilitation with only the occasional outing. Physios have assessed this morning and are happy with her progress. Thanks be to God.

Wow that's amazing. Do they know what happened?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were talking MS or Transverse Myelitis but whatever it is it responding to God's healing hand. She had an MRI scan and lumber puncture but neither were conclusive.
I did a little reading on Transverse Myelitis and it looks pretty severe but said recovery is possible with 3 months. It doesn't really sound like the MS I am familiar with that my mother had. Well glad she is recovering and so rapidly that perhaps there will be no permanent damage. I will continue to pray for her.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. Please continue to place your healing hands on Aimee.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just checking in to see how things are going?