A Christian: A Temple Of God Where No Sin Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
[font="'Times New Roman"]
It's taken you a whopping 60 posts to compile something resembling a Biblical argument but you finally did.

I am still tired of you not addressing anything that's contrary to your view (as I've done for what you've posted). Thus, if you don't begin addressing these I will not discuss this further with you.

Then deal with the points of Romans 6 that I brought up. All of them. If you can't or won't, I will not discuss further with you.

You are, AGAIN, blatantly ignoring parts of the passage. There are two distinct statements made, "If we claim we ARE" and "If we claim we HAVE NOT". Both past and present.
Please explain these distinct differences if you do not believe them to be both past and present. If you can't or don't, I won't discuss further with you.

Except, he never says that in the passages you quoted.

Answer these questions. If you can't or don't, I won't discuss further with you.
1) What makes you think this is talking about Christians?
2) Does this passage support the definition of a regenerate believer?
3) What's "knowledge of truth", faith? Or head knowledge?

Answer these questions, if you can't or don't, I won't discuss further with you.
1) What's "tasted the truth"? Or, taken in context with Hebrews 10, the "knowledge of truth"?
2) Does this passage describe a regenerate believer?
3) If a person has all the truth/head knowledge but still does not come to faith, what else could possibly be done to lead them to faith?

The only way one can come to know God is to have God teach him or her.

(1Corinthians 2:10-16) “These are the very things that God has revealed to us through the Spirit, for the Spirit reaches the depts. Of everything, even the depths of God. After all, the depths of a man can only be known by his own spirit, not by any other man, and in the same way the depths of God can only be known by the Spirit of God. Now instead of the spirit of the world, we have received the Spirit that comes from God, to teach us to understand the gifts that he has given us. Therefore we teach, not in the way in which philosophy is taught, but in the way that the Spirit teaches us: we teach spiritual things spiritually. A spiritual man, on the other hand, is able to judge the value of everything and his own value in not to be judged by other men. As scripture says;’ who can know the mind of the Lord, so who can teach him?’ But we are those who have the mind of Christ.”

A person is baptized in Jesus’ name and then in the Holy Spirit. When that person lives the Word of God as taught to them by the Holy Spirit, and then God comes and makes a home in that person. That person is then a temple of God.

(Acts2:38-39) “You must repent, Peter answered and every one of you must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise that was made is for you and your children, and for all those who are far away, for all those whom the Lord our God is calling to himself.”

(Hebrews 10:26-31) “If,after we have been given knowledge of the truth, we should deliberately commit any sins, then there is no longer any sacrifice for them. There is left only the dreadful prospect ofjudgment and of the fiery wrath that is to devour your enemies. Anyone who disregards the Law of Moses is ruthlessly put to death on the word of two witnesses or three; and you may be sure that anyone who tramples on the Son of God, and who treats the blood of the covenant which sanctified him as if it were not holy, and who insults theSpirit of grace, will be condemned to a far severer punishment. We are all aware who it was that said: Vengeance is mine; I will vindicate his people. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

By the way the bible is not a history book. The Holy Spirit had man put what he wanted his people to know and live. Hebrews is talking to me. I am a Christian. I do not sin.

I have asked you before, and you haven’t answered. Who has taught you about God?

[/font][font="'Times New Roman"]Also this is a thread I started, and I don’t care if you ever respond again. You see my job is not to convince people. My job is just to give a word. [/font]