A dear friend , Toni

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I realise Toni wasn’t a member here and is unknown to all of you. However she was a dear friend of mine from ‘ across the pond ‘. I have just found out she has passed away.
I met her when I was going through my divorce, desperately in need of finding a group of people who would understand the roller coaster ride I was on emotionally. I discovered ‘ Picket fences divorce recovery group ‘ I was the only member from the U.K. We all share openly and honestly. Eventually a small group of us, including Toni, formed the ministry team and came alongside others ( all Christian ) who were going through the breakdown of their marriages. The group ran its course and folded about 5years ago, but we all remained friends. When you share painful experiences with others they just hold a special place in your heart. She was such a lovely Christian Lady who had a true heart for the Lord.
I feel heartbroken this afternoon, lost a true friend x
Rita

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I realise Toni wasn’t a member here and is unknown to all of you. However she was a dear friend of mine from ‘ across the pond ‘. I have just found out she has passed away.
I met here when I was going through my divorce, desperately in need of finding a group of people who would understand the roller coaster ride I was on emotionally. I discovered ‘ Picket fences divorce recovery group ‘ I was the only member from the U.K. We all share openly and honestly. Eventually a small group of us, including Toni, formed the ministry team and came alongside others ( all Christian ) who were going through the breakdown of their marriages. The group ran its course and folded about 5years ago, but we all remained friends. When you share painful experiences with others they just hold a special place in your heart. She was such a lovely Christian Lady who had a true heart for the Lord.
Rita
So sad for you @Rita.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I met her when I was going through my divorce, desperately in need of finding a group of people who would understand the roller coaster ride I was on emotionally. I discovered ‘ Picket fences divorce recovery group ‘ I was the only member from the U.K. We all share openly and honestly. Eventually a small group of us, including Toni, formed the ministry team and came alongside others ( all Christian ) who were going through the breakdown of their marriages. The group ran its course and folded about 5years ago, but we all remained friends. When you share painful experiences with others they just hold a special place in your heart. She was such a lovely Christian Lady who had a true heart for the Lord.
Rita
May the good Lord keep you in this time of loss!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I send you my condolences, prayers, and support.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you. We always joked about meeting up, some of the ministry were able to meet up in person but they couldn’t get to the U.K. and I couldn’t get to the US. She use to do re-enactments from your history, she was a member of an historical group.
Rita