A Divine Revelation Of Hell Website Link

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

angela_888

Aug 28, 2010
A DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL
Mary K Baxter’s book ‘A Divine Revelation of Hell’, Whitaker House Publishing​
This book is one of the most powerful books on the planet (except of course for the Bible), it is worth infinitely more than its weight in gold, and would recommend to all Christians.
There is much needed understanding in this book for today’s Christians. Please visit this site to read the entire book or to download the book.
http://spiritlessons.com/mary_k_baxter_a_divine_revelation_of_hell.htm

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Interesting link Angela , thank you.

Lots to read , I am only on chapter 2

Captivating story
... or should that be frightening story
Sure does make a person think ....

thanks again
Arnie Martin W.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Prophesy. New public prophesy is over.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This CD is appalling.

No one in Hell will know regret - regret requires empathy.

No one will beg to get out - as if they were able to take personal responsibility for their sins - impossible.

No one who is unredeemed will be able to see past themselves

There is also no way that Jesus would leave a person in Hell who was truly repentant. Citizens of Hell are incapable of repentance.

The motto of Hell may be "I AM the only person who was cheated" (borderline response), "I AM in charge" (Narcissistic response) or "I AM the only person who can keep myself safe" (schizoid response)

Hell is Isolation (from others and self), bitterness (as opposed to regret), terror, anger, envy, self destruction, burning rage, bedlam of mind (no peace), no rest.....

Demons are not in charge of Hell

Citizens of Hell will have no perspective on self - they will not be able to give an account of their lives or why they ended up in Hell.

There are no degrees of Hell.

Hell is eternal

Jesus is not dualistic

Demons do not believe they will win the war against God.

Citizens of Hell will not be able to think about warning anyone else about damnation - they will only be able to think about themselves.. The Parable of the Rich man and Lazarus was a parable.....not fact.

No one in Hell will be able to turn to Jesus for mercy - they will only trust themselves.

No one in Hell will be able to hear correction from God or anyone else.

Citizens of Hell are not there because they failed to do good works or listen to doctrine.