4 Years Are Left Until the Return of Yeshua

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeshua didn't say no one knew the day nor the hour to negate the truth that he will return in the year 6,000 as has been predestined from the very beginning, he said this because in the 2,000 year space of time from his first coming in the year 4,000 to his return in the year 6,000 he could've returned at any time. So in all this time everyone must have been prepared, also considering that our own end in death can also happen at any time. But now that we are approaching the year 6,000, it is apparent that we are now in the final hour to his return, as it is written in the the Torah and the scriptures and ancient texts. You people are absolutely clueless.
The thing is, will you show up here and come clean after the time you predict becomes a fizzer or will you vanish into the ether pretending you have no responsibility?

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldnt it make more sense that at this time all money will be electronic? I don't buy what you're saying at this point. As far as RCC being the woman on the beast, I can believe that she is the harlot.
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

Revelation 18:19AKJV
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's not wrong for he is God's Witnesses.
Eliyahoo
I could not take him seriously because in a 5 hour span of time on one thread he said the witnesses were 2 and a half months out AND he said they were 11 months out in another post. I asked him about it but no answer or explanation.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I could not take him seriously because in a 5 hour span of time on one thread he said the witnesses were 2 and a half months out AND he said they were 11 months out in another post. I asked him about it but no answer or explanation.

You misread. 2 and 1/2 months in one thread. And 11 weeks in another thread. They will begin in Nisan 15 of this year in 2023.

Reactions: Eliyahoo

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
  • Wow

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After reading many of this guys comments calling everyone idiots I take back that I said he is God's witnesses.
Eliyahoo

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After reading many of this guys comments calling everyone idiots I take back that I said he is God's witnesses.
Eliyahoo
You can actually delete a post where you realized you made a too hasty mistake, so that’s good news.

I had read enough of your posts to know you were not insane and that you just hadn’t read enough of the man yet. I’m planning on reading the rest of your posts today. :)

Last edited: