A Dream Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
As some of you know I sometimes am blessed with prophetic/message type dreams from the Lord. Some of these I share with all you. Well I was sent a dream I feel I was meant to share with all and thought this Chrismas Eve a good time to do soThis dream was long and very detailed almost like a story. So I will try not to be to long winded.(and yes Jag this was my dream:))My Dream The dream started with me leaving a prayer meeting I had nothing with me except my Bible as I exited the front of this building I was confronted by a group of thugs young gang type members they wanted money of which I had none. So they started to hit, kick and threaten me. They tried to tear my Bible from my arms while taunting me for being a Christains. I clung tight to the Word and refused to let go of my Bible.There was a momentary distraction and I saw an opening and took off running I ran and ran for along time I was now out in the country somewhereI had no idea where I was but knew the thugs were following somewherebehind I ran into a field of tall grass and wandered lost till it was very dark I laid down to rest in the tall grass. I was scared and alone and cold. I heard a noise and was starled to see a deer standing in front of me. It turned out to be a Doe and her Fawn they came and laid down close me. I felt warm and comforted by their presence and slept. In the morning I woke and thanked God for sending them. As I began to walk the deer followed after me I was distressed now because I knew I was totally lost from nowhere I heard a loud sound of flapping wings and saw birds coming at me I instinctively put my arms out to protect myself. A baby owl landed on my arm I was awed a this cute little guy then a Falcon landed next to it I was stunned. After a time they flew off in front of me. It became obvious to me they were guding me in the right direction I was so thankful to God for this.I found a fallen down building where I sat down to rest upon some stonessuddenly I could see the gang of thugs coming I knew they were angry and wanted to kill me. for trouble I had caused them I started to panic as there was no where to hide. From behind the fallen shack a bear suddenly appeared and raising up on its hind legs in roared and took off toward the group of thugs. Who seeing this bear feared for their lives and ran away as fast as they could. The bear then walked calmly up to me and laid its head in my lap. As I petted its head I thanked God for sending this creature. I heard a car coming and to my relief it was my family who had been out looking for me I was so excited to tell them this amazing story and the miracle I witnessed in Gods creatures. And as normal for my dreams at the end I sometimes get told the messageFor this one it was to remember Hold tight to my WordWhen one feels scared and alone........ I God am with you and will comfort you When one is feeling Lost .................... I God will guide/lead YouWhen one is in danger........................ I God will protect You............................................................Now I know this sounds like a fairytale and said so myself when I woke up and shared my dream with my family in fact my daughter joked Mom sounds like she dreamed of Snow White meets Joan of Arc in the forest. but that was the dream I was sent.
smile.gif
in the mean time I share this message above with all you and wish you a Merry ChristmasPSthere was a last part to the dream I did not understand which also often happensand that was I was told this would be the last in the first circle of dreams that started about a year before 9/11/2001And now the second circle was going to start I do not know what this means but I'm sure God will let me know when he is ready he always does