A glorious walk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have being away from these forums for months, because for a time God was silent. I come back and still see the same bickering and aguements. Do you not know what Christ achieved on that day of His death, do you not know who you are in Christ. Yet so many run away from Him, run to the bible run to church, and miss out on the best things in Christ, then try to tear down the few that choose to walk with Him alone.

Even this morning I have a dream of me flying around free from the bonds of this earth, free in the Spirit, yet there are these men trying to pull me down, " no you cant do that". What was it Christ said,

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Did you know that today right this very moment you can go stand befor God, you yourself if you are in Christ can go and sit upon our ftahyers lap and have a conversation with Him, you can walk and talk with Christ, you can be taught by the Holy Spirit, you can be free inChrist, not because of anything you can do or have done but because of what Jesus did.

You know that cross, it is a place of your crucifixion, it is a place where you die to self it is the end of your life and the beggining of your life in Christ. After the cross there comes that narrow path that leads to life, but Jesus will always be with you, it is when now you become His personal property,and He will walk with you talk with you and teach you things that very few know, but that cross must remain behind you, you cant go forward if you keep looking back.

But oh how dare you do such a thing, how dare you give up the things of this word, church, religion, the law, how dare you , what right do you have they scream, you must do it our way. Well i am sorry but I choose God and Jesus over the works laws rules ideas and wisdom of man. How many of you have really heard from God than run to a peastor and told Him only to be tron down, Oh how can that be Im the pastor onlyi can hear from God?? and so He pours another coal upon His head,

If you choose Christ. You will be redicule, despised hated, detested, cast aside laughed at and this is just by the so called christians and religious, but how can you giv up such a glorious thing to see Him glorified in your life.

In allHis Love

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
mjrhealth said:
I have being away from these forums for months, because for a time God was silent. I come back and still see the same bickering and aguements. Yet so many run away from Him, run to the bible run to church, and miss out on the best things in Christ, then try to tear down the few that choose to walk with Him alone.

But oh how dare you do such a thing, how dare you give up the things of this word, church, religion, the law, how dare you , what right do you have they scream, you must do it our way. Well i am sorry but I choose God and Jesus over the works laws rules ideas and wisdom of man.

If you choose Christ. You will be redicule, despised hated, detested, cast aside laughed at and this is just by the so called christians and religious, but how can you giv up such a glorious thing to see Him glorified in your life.

In allHis Love
What denial patterns do you use? (check as many as needed)

1. Avoidance: "I'll talk about anything but my real problems!"
2. Absolute Denial: "No Not Me, I Don’t Have Problems!"
3. Minimizing: "My Problems Aren’t That Bad!"
4. Rationalizing: "If I Can Find Good Enough Reasons For My Problems, I Won’t Have To Deal With Them!"
5. Blaming: "If I Can Prove That My Problems Are not My Fault, I Won’t Have To Deal With Them!"
6. Comparing: "Showing That Others Are Worse Than Me Proves That I Don’t Have Serious Problems!”
7. Compliance: "I’ll Pretend To Do What You Want If You’ll Leave Me Alone!"
8. Manipulating: "I’ll Only Admit That I Have Problems If You Agree To Solve Them For Me"
9. Flight Into Health: - "Feeling Better Means That I’m Cured!"
10. Recovery By Fear: "Being Scared Of My Problems Will Make Them Go Away!"
11. Strategic Hopelessness: "Since Nothing Works, I Don't Have To Try!"
12. Democratic Disease State: "I Have The Right To Destroy Myself & No One Has The Right To Stop Me!"

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Me I have no problem with God

Do you.?

What am I denying the truth, is it not the truth that sets us free, or is it that you do not wish to be free.But by you very own words you have told all where you stand.

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

1Ti_1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

in all His love