A.I. vs the Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is not a faith defended with the intellect of Man but rather by the Power of the Spirit of Truth.

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? (1 Corinthians 3:4)

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; (1 Corinthians 3:18-21)

As I read the accusations of A.I. being thrown around here, (Haven't read enough to confirm or deny this here, as the accusations fly) I Do not doubt this will become a common place thing on forums and social media "molding the minds of men to conform to the image of the beast".... That image is the intellect and mental ascent that comes with the singularity fast approaching and the desire of men to control public opinion to preserve their power. Without the Power of the Spirit you, we, I all of us will lose to the domination of the A.I. Our weapons are not Carnal, and intellect is Carnal. (2 Corinthians 10:3-4)

Pray earnestly Paul's Prayer in Ephesians 3: 16-21.... Pray for the empowerment of the Spirit and the eyes to see the Truth.... Jesus is the Truth.

A Word of Exhortation

God Bless

Reactions: Pearl

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is not a faith defended with the intellect of Man but rather by the Power of the Spirit of Truth.

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? (1 Corinthians 3:4)

Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; (1 Corinthians 3:18-21)

As I read the accusations of A.I. being thrown around here, (Haven't read enough to confirm or deny this here, as the accusations fly) I Do not doubt this will become a common place thing on forums and social media "molding the minds of men to conform to the image of the beast".... That image is the intellect and mental ascent that comes with the singularity fast approaching and the desire of men to control public opinion to preserve their power. Without the Power of the Spirit you, we, I all of us will lose to the domination of the A.I. Our weapons are not Carnal, and intellect is Carnal. (2 Corinthians 10:3-4)

Pray earnestly Paul's Prayer in Ephesians 3: 16-21.... Pray for the empowerment of the Spirit and the eyes to see the Truth.... Jesus is the Truth.

A Word of Exhortation

God Bless
Speaking of the power of the spirit. I would like to know more about the new nature that God gave us. What forum can I ask about this? Where are the smart people on this site? The verse in question is from 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV...

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of the power of the spirit. I would like to know more about the new nature that God gave us. What Post can I ask about this? Where are the smart people on this site? The verse in question is from 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV...
You need to have the Spirit first, the first sign of the Spirit in the believer is their confession that Jesus is the LORD (1 Corinthians 12:3) This is the first Revelation of the Spirit in the believer, the outward Sign of the sealing of the Spirit in that believer, and is not revealed by human intellect , But by His Amazing Love, as was the case for Charles Wesley who penned the Hymn "Amazing Love", where that confession is confessed.... "That thou my God shouldst die for me".... Without this, that empowering of the Spirit is a moot point, and like Simon the Magician seeking the Power for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: Pearl

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to have the Spirit first, the first sign of the Spirit in the believer is their confession that Jesus is the LORD (1 Corinthians 12:3) This is the first Revelation of the Spirit in the believer, the outward Sign of the sealing of the Spirit in that believer, and is not revealed by human intellect , But by His Amazing Love, as was the case for Charles Wesley who penned the Hymn "Amazing Love", where that confession is confessed.... "That thou my God shouldst die for me".... Without this, that empowering of the Spirit is a moot point, and like Simon the Magician seeking the Power for the wrong reasons.
I will put you down as one who does not know about what I'm asking.