WISE MASTERBUILDER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GODS GRACE --- NOT WHAT MAN WANTS

1 CORINTHIANS 3:9 FOR WE ARE LABORERS --- together with GOD you are GODS husbandry you are GODS building

--3:10-- according to the grace of GOD which is given unto me as a wise masterbuilder I have laid the foundation and another buildeth thereon but let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon

--3:11-- for other foundation can --can no man lay than that is laid-- which is JESUS CHRIST

PROVERBS 24:3 through wisdom is an house builded and by undestanding it is established

--24:4-- and by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches

--24:5-- a wise man is strong yea a man of knowledge increseth strength

PROVERBS 8:14 counsel is mine and sound wisdom I am understanding I have strength

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9 and he said unto me MY grace is sufficient for thee for MY strength is made perfect in weakness most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of CHRIST may rest upon me

ECCLESIASTES 8:4 where the word of a king is there is power and who may say unto HIM what doest thou

PROVERBS 18:21 death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall shall eat the fruit thereof

1 CORINTHIANS 1:24 but unto them which are called both jews and greeks CHRIST the power of GOD and the wisdom of GOD

ACTS 20:32 and now brethren I commend you to GOD and to the word of HIS grace which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all them that are sanctified

JOHN 17:17 sanctify them through thy truth --- thy word is truth

TITUS 2:11 for the grace of GOD that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men

--2:12-- teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lust we should live soberly righteously and godly in this present world

PSALM 127:1 EXCEPT ---THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE--- they labor in vain that build it except THE LORD keep the city the watchman waketh but in vain

LUKE 14:28 for which of you intending to build a tower sitteth not down first and counteth the cost whether he have sufficient to finish it

EPHESIANS 2:20 and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets JESUS CHRIST himself being the chief cornerstone

--2:21-- in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in THE LORD

--2:22--in whom you also are builded together for an habitation of GOD through the spirit

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life

1 PETER 2:5 you also as lively stones are built up a spiritual house an holy priesthood to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to GOD ---BY JESUS CHRIST---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST