A man of God a country preacher from the cornfields of Indiana that God is using

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rofl!!! Lazy??? Can't you do some research?? Must I hand feed and dress ???

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"""Their "Prophecy" interpretation is false. """ ??? How would you know?? What proof do you have??? God says He hates a false witness>> And you??

D

Dave L

"""Their "Prophecy" interpretation is false. """ ??? How would you know?? What proof do you have??? God says He hates a false witness>> And you??
They base everything they say on a supposed gap between Daniel's 69th -70th weeks. Scripture knows nothing of this gap. It is purely man made.

So it is extra biblical from it's roots. Built on thin air.

They then lift scripture from it's context. They turn Jesus into Antichrist. And try to recreate the first century world of Gabriel's prophecy, well into the future. A restored Roman Empire, A replay of the Great Tribulation fulfilled in Jesus' day, an Antichrist already fulfilled in Nero and the Papacy, and looming in Islam. And a third temple, defined as Jesus and the Church in the New Covenant. And return to animal sacrifices abolished by Christ and so on. There's more .............

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the Bible it just takes one false prophecy spoken in the name of the LORD to mark someone as a false prophet who should not be listened to because they are leading people astray.

“And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.” Deuteronomy 18

THIS GUY DOES NUMEROUS FALSE PROPHECIES

It’s just one of numerous false prophecies by him. Steer well clear of this guy!
See also:Debunked: Pastor Paul Bagley predicts that Magnetar SGR 1806-20 is going to send a gamma ray blast on 26th December which will be devastating to Earth
Those are just a few of them - he does many a year, those are some of the ones that got people scared enough so I needed to do a debunk for them.

His sheep know His voice...discernment folks! Youtube is chock full of false prophets of every stripe.
God Bless

D

Dave L

According to the Bible it just takes one false prophecy spoken in the name of the LORD to mark someone as a false prophet who should not be listened to because they are leading people astray.

“And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.” Deuteronomy 18

THIS GUY DOES NUMEROUS FALSE PROPHECIES

It’s just one of numerous false prophecies by him. Steer well clear of this guy!
See also:Debunked: Pastor Paul Bagley predicts that Magnetar SGR 1806-20 is going to send a gamma ray blast on 26th December which will be devastating to Earth
Those are just a few of them - he does many a year, those are some of the ones that got people scared enough so I needed to do a debunk for them.

His sheep know His voice...discernment folks! Youtube is chock full of false prophets of every stripe.
God Bless
Thank you so much for presenting this valuable information.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
false predictions?? I watch and hear and there are no false prophecy!!! But I do see a lot of false witnesses.

D

Dave L

false predictions?? I watch and hear and there are no false prophecy!!! But I do see a lot of false witnesses.
You didn't hear Jesus was to return within 40 years, one generation, from 1948 when Israel began occupying Palestine? And then when that didn't pan out, 40 years from the six day war? And so on?

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers can and do have their opinions!! I BELIEVE the rapture will be here in less than five more years as world events are moving too fast for the last days not to be now!!

D

Dave L

All believers can and do have their opinions!! I BELIEVE the rapture will be here in less than five more years as world events are moving too fast for the last days not to be now!!
I believe you could be right. But it will follow the resurrection of the dead on the last day, and the explosion of this universe as we enter the New Heavens and earth forever.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PTL. We born again believers are NOT appointed to the great tribulation wrath judgments of God on this evil God rejecting,sin loving world Jesus says=Pray you be counted worthy to escape them> And you??