A man of God a country preacher from the cornfields of Indiana that God is using

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong!=== AI COMPUTER INVENTED CHESS MOVES THAT HUMAN GRANDMASTERS NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF.
AlphaZero AI beats champion chess program after teaching itself in four hours
Google’s artificial intelligence sibling DeepMind repurposes Go-playing AI to conquer chess and shogi without aid of human knowledge

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
D

Dave L

When a man DOUBLES DOWN on his error even when Scripture refutes it, there is no hope for him knowing the truth.

Dave, all you have been doing since joining this forum is promoting error and spiritual confusion. Take a moment to think about this, and seriously repent of all your false beliefs. But perhaps it is already too late.
You are judging me on your lack of knowledge.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are judging me on your lack of knowledge.

You piqued my curiosity.

When you say lack of knowledge, do you mean about you or the Scriptures?

Because to me you as a person is a mystery. Your thinking defies logic to me.

If you mean Scriptures, I agree with Enoch 111.

More often than not you reach back to ancient Catholics instead of the Bible to defend yourself.

D

Dave L

You piqued my curiosity.

More often than not you reach back to ancient Catholics instead of the Bible to defend yourself.
You piqued my curiosity.

“He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, Is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.” (Proverbs 26:17) (KJV 1900)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, Is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.” (Proverbs 26:17) (KJV 1900)

And here you go with the dodging again.

Fact is the issue belongs to me as much as anyone else. You post to me. You post for all to read. So you saying it s none of my business is a nonstarter.

And to boot you Throw in a personal insult. Not a smart move.

D

Dave L

And here you go with the dodging again.

Fact is the issue belongs to me as much as anyone else. You post to me. You post for all to read. So you saying it s none of my business is a nonstarter.

And to boot you Throw in a personal insult. Not a smart move.
“Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:26–27) (KJV 1900)