A Merry ❤

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for removing post.
Your choice not to be seen.
I agree some members here are blasphemous but that's up to the site to conclude to allow their post.
I find joking about the very words of God that give life and freedom to all who will come unto him offensive!
March on dear sister . Be not discouraged at all . You did right . You didnt attack devin in anyway .
Most folks see reminders these days as attacks and take them very personal.
It is time and high time this generation learns something . GOD is owed all glory , all respect
all praise and thanksgiving . He is not to be made into some kind of cartoon character who said things He never did say .
Of course folks think everything is an attack these days .
There is something i have noticed in this generation . Now i aint accusing devin of this
, but i have seen it huge in this generation . They seem to have no problems
hugging on folks who accept abominations and call evil good and good evil
But how dare one bring TRUTH that corrects and honors GOD .
Something is going dead wrong in this generation . They seem to praise the evil , accept the evil
but bring TRUTH and watch out for teeth .
If you would like an example let me give one .
This is specially true in the inclusive false love churches .
They often give hour long speeches about how we are to ACCEPT folks as they are
and dont try and correct them . They even allow folks in willful sin , to step up and lead the churches .
They are huge on opinions but the moment one brings scriptural truth , THEY ATTACK the messenger
and the words as though they are hate speech or hateful . SOMETHING is going dead wrong .
WE SHOULD have LOVED EVERY WORD OF GOD . WE should have embraced THEM .
FROM every warning to every promise THOSE WORDS should have been OUR HEARTS desire .
GOD desires the death of none . HE often warned and sent prophets to try and correct those in error .
Because HE desires not the death of the wicked but rather REPENTANCE .
TODAY its become CORRECT NOT and they focus rather on ACCEPTANCE .
SOMETHING is going dead wrong sister . Those who overlook sins are seen as loving
and those who correct sins are seen as JUDGMENTAL AND HATING . SOMETHING is going dead wrong in these last days .
But the lambs , we gonna stay glued to the only pattern that works . THE ONE JESUS and later the apostels set .
WE IS GONNA stay dug in the WORDS OF TRUTH . For a lamb loveth truth . TRUTH is its meat
and EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now see this
THERE is a huge differnce between using cats and cartoons to make a funny
VERSES USING JESUS CHRIST in stuff . I got zero problems with this kind of humor .
BUT PUTTING GOD OR CHRIST into it , Its just feels dead wrong and even blapshemous to do so .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure I'll delete it if you believe that. It wasn't technically blasphemous it was making fun of people wanting Jeus to create childish miracles. Some members here are blasphemous. I have put several members on ignore for true blasphemy and other offesnive conduct. amigo is one of them. You won't be hearing from me again.
Don't let those make you go quiet here. I got your point of your former latte post.

Maybe they just need to find out what blasphemy is actually defined as.

Also, you'll recall there wasn't an issue with the JMJ where do babies come from meme.

Reactions: dev553344

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for removing post.
Your choice not to be seen.
I agree some members here are blasphemous but that's up to the site to conclude to allow their post.
I find joking about the very words of God that give life and freedom to all who will come unto him offensive!

I thought that the now removed post was very reflective of many Christians today. Perhaps you want these Christians removed as well then?

Sometimes we all need to lighten up and laugh at ourselves. That is healthy for us all to indulge in.

Being the blasphemous police is unhealthy for you as well as other members.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita
Will you please close this thread as it is turning into something not intended!
Thank you for you attention to this matter.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@L.A.M.B.

Perhaps you should leave the policing to the moderators' judgement.

Not everyone has the same sense of humor as you do. Sometimes in the humor posted we can learn a lot about ourselves.

I would ask that you remove your post ^^ as it is not in keeping with allowing people to express something funny as you had intended in this thread.

Perhaps you can allow people to be able to laugh at themselves without considering your corns. Oh LOL that is funny.

Reactions: dev553344
Status
Not open for further replies.