A Merry ❤

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its actually more than 1 dog on the bed but I had to turn the camera sideways to see it's only the face of the one partial brown and spotted dog's face. His nose & mouth are on the right......lol. He's crooked his head funny but my eggs did a dbl take when I saw it. It's certainly an eye scrambler.....lol
Well i still stand on what i said too my dear sister . That is about how my face looks when i have to hear
and see the lips of francis and scores of others who bow before that agenda .
I was about to say i dont know which is worse , having to hear the dung
or having to see the many who buy into it . BUT the answer is , watching the many destroy themselves under this lie .
ITS THE SOULS i be weeping for who sit under the lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many do not realize that in these days they sit under what is known as Mushroom theology .
They do not realize they are being kept in the dark and fed lots of dung .
For that is how a mushroom does grow . Keep it in the dark and feed it dung . But the lambs feast only
from the pure and holy words of our LORD . HIS WORD giveth LIGHT unto the lamb and
Does guide our path . The voice of the great shepard of the sheep , KEEPS his sheep . YEP .
NOW raise those hands and let the glorious LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been to these churches also, amigo. I left feeling anxious, deaf and wondering how God feels about such as this !
The answers will be found within the scriptures .
Ye can sing like david , ye can play well
YET THEY LOVED THEIR SIN . many folks are praising the god who honors THEIR OWN LUSTFUL hearts desires .
Please do understand why that god was not capitilzed . CAUSE THE GOD and HIS CHRIST
would do NO SUCH THING . GOD desires the wicked to repent and to have life . GOD , CHRIST
is no ministir of sin . We have a huge problem going on within christendom .
The blind lead the blind , the teachers prophsey wicked lasvicousness and the people love to have it so .
Calling evil good and good evil and putting LIGHT for darkness and darkness they see as light .
Something very dark has occured . The light that many follow , COMETH NOT OF CHRIST AT ALL .
And if the light that be in one is darkness , THEN GREAT THAT DARKNESS IS .
And no marvel sister . Satan is Darkness , YET can appear AS an angel of light
so too can his ministirs appear as men of righteousness . But as The HOLY ONE OF GOD
THE CHRIST OF GOD once said , IF the light that is in one be of darkness , THEN GREAT IS that DARKNESS .
A delusion of great reprobation grows fast in these last hours . But the lambs , the lambs
HEED ONLY ONE VOICE , THE GLORIOUS KING JESUS and upon HIS words they do feast .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Many do not realize that in these days they sit under what is known as Mushroom theology .
They do not realize they are being kept in the dark and fed lots of dung .
For that is how a mushroom does grow . Keep it in the dark and feed it dung . But the lambs feast only
from the pure and holy words of our LORD . HIS WORD giveth LIGHT unto the lamb and
Does guide our path . The voice of the great shepard of the sheep , KEEPS his sheep . YEP .
NOW raise those hands and let the glorious LORD be praised .
@amigo de christo Good name for it. Mushroom theology. Praise the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
366058719_1179647663424741_6169801788213395752_n.jpg

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uuuuugh, I forgot that part. :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:
Best put the pizza crust side in so the launcher has a solid near when it springs. Otherwise pointy side in is going to make for a mess. Maybe add a little piece of foil under the slice to catch cheese drip.

Nooooo, she's not craving pizza or anything. Nope, not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.