A Merry ❤

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
puppy-breath

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

REDNECK AIR COOLER…
Ha, Ha, Ha….We use this concept in an enclosed area in the garage (ie. Break room from working outside in the heat).
Have a 3 foot long hard cooler. Cut in the top holes to mount two vents and fan. Use milk jugs, filled with water, freeze, put in cooler under fan direction.
Fan blows across frozen jug, blows cool air out vents, that are 4” metal stove pipe elbows able to be moved to desired air flow direction.
Besides room air, Humidity is also sucked into the fan, into the cooler and turns into water at the bottom of the cooler. Have a drain plug and short hose and use a small bucket at the bottom edge of the cooler to remove the water that was humidity in the air.
The cooler New is $100 + in stores.
We bought this cooler Used for $30. Cleaned it up, works perfect, and sits on a small wooden trunk about one foot off the floor.
Ice in jug lasts effectively for about 2 hours, then switch to another frozen jug.

(Upcoming next “redneck” project is to hang a fan high from ceiling perpendicular attach a shroud to the fan side that blows air, attach an activated charcoal filter to capture dust, odors, stale hot air.)
That contraption, the cooling, the dehumidifier…total cost about $60.
Outside summer temps…80-110 usual.
Fridge with cold drinks, place to cool off…cheap, efficient…
Awesome!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree @amigo de christo
Would you please remove this blasphemous post @dev553344 from my thread?
JESUS CHRIST is WHOM lambs run too . :running: and far from the chambers of men gone wrong . For the GREAT SHEPARD of
THE SHEEP guides His own and leadeth them . HIS voice they do hear and follow and He calls His own by name .
And a strangers voice they will not follow but will :running:flee far from those . NOW raise those hands and let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree @amigo de christo
Would you please remove this blasphemous post @dev553344 from my thread?
Sure I'll delete it if you believe that. It wasn't technically blasphemous it was making fun of people wanting Jeus to create childish miracles. Some members here are blasphemous. I have put several members on ignore for true blasphemy and other offesnive conduct. amigo is one of them. You won't be hearing from me again.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure I'll delete it if you believe that. It wasn't technically blasphemous it was making fun of people wanting Jeus to create childish miracles. Some members here are blasphemous. I have put several members on ignore for true blasphemy and other offesnive conduct. amigo is one of them. You won't be hearing from me again.
Thank you for removing post.
Your choice not to be seen.
I agree some members here are blasphemous but that's up to the site to conclude to allow their post.
I find joking about the very words of God that give life and freedom to all who will come unto him offensive!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo
Status
Not open for further replies.