A new Warrior for Christ has just joined your army :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Just registered...My name is Rick Anderson from New Mexico. I got radically saved 26 years ago and it feels like it was in the last 10 minutes
smile.png
Can't stop talking about Jesus...it's 24/7 and love every minute of it. I hope people here have a lot of prayers needed...I especially love to pray for people and watch God show off from time to time. Children of faith ...let His name be proclaimed through out the earth
biggrin.png

Your Brother in Christ
Rick

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Thanks guys.......God said "you will know my people by thier fruits".......a lot of fruit going on up in here :)
YeeeeeHaaaa bloom bloom bloom :)

BrainofJT

Apr 10, 2014
United States
Welcome Rick! I'm new here as well. Hopefully we can get acquainted with the community at the same time and provide lots of new ideas to the people here.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Just registered...My name is Rick Anderson from New Mexico. I got radically saved 26 years ago and it feels like it was in the last 10 minutes
smile.png
Can't stop talking about Jesus...it's 24/7 and love every minute of it. I hope people here have a lot of prayers needed...I especially love to pray for people and watch God show off from time to time. Children of faith ...let His name be proclaimed through out the earth
biggrin.png

Your Brother in Christ
Rick

Hi Brother, I thought your post said you found Jesus??? Then why would you put a pagan death symbol up in your post? This symbol was used for various false Gods in the ot days--thus = the table of demons-- Jesus has 0 to do with the table of demons.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
kjw47 said:
Hi Brother, I thought your post said you found Jesus??? Then why would you put a pagan death symbol up in your post? This symbol was used for various false Gods in the ot days--thus = the table of demons-- Jesus has 0 to do with the table of demons.
Matthew 11:6

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
That has got to be the most silliest thing I've ever heard.

Don't forget who is in the details. :)

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
kjw47 said:
These JW's are way out of truth!
Welcome Rick.
Floyd.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Floyd.................Thank you brother in Christ......It's quite exciting to see a JW come to Christ. It's fun to watch all the chains from bondage fall off.
Seen it many times........They run around like a chicken with their head cut off......saying Jesus....Jesus....Jesus and some even come up speaking in another lanquage.
Yep....THE TRUTH HAS SET THEM FREE HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
RANDOR said:
Floyd.................Thank you brother in Christ......It's quite exciting to see a JW come to Christ. It's fun to watch all the chains from bondage fall off.
Seen it many times........They run around like a chicken with their head cut off......saying Jesus....Jesus....Jesus and some even come up speaking in another lanquage.
Yep....THE TRUTH HAS SET THEM FREE HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Randor; I have only seen one who is now the Lord's lady; she is very zealous, and now writes and lectures.
However, the 25 years as a "Watchtower Slave" has ruined part of her family, such was her zeal for the JW's previously.
I certainly hope and pray your influence can see some on this Board become the Lord's!
Floyd.