A powerful new way to pray

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cristianprince67

Dec 14, 2014
I am very into prayer but also one of my hobbies is EFT which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. What it is is tapping on acupuncture points while you say affirmations or something like that. I choose to tap while I pray, because it makes the prayer more powerful, in my experience anyway. So, I found on this EFT site an article about a lady who uses a different energy technique called EMO while she prays and it has had an amazing effect about her. She is a Catholic sister. Please check it out.

<< Link Removed. >>

I hope you enjoy it.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why not just pray. Prayer is a powerful tool in any Christian arsenal. Prayer is communicating with God on a personal level. We do not need any kind of catalyst to improve such communication especially when the Holy Spirit dwells within. The Spirit that hovered over the surface of the waters in the beginning...is the same Spirit the raised Jesus from the dead... and he dwells within you believer! :)

Reactions: Born_Again

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
Why not just pray. Prayer is a powerful tool in any Christian arsenal. Prayer is communicating with God on a personal level. We do not need any kind of catalyst to improve such communication especially when the Holy Spirit dwells within. The Spirit that hovered over the surface of the waters in the beginning...is the same Spirit the raised Jesus from the dead... and he dwells within you believer! :)
Yep! For me, the Holy Spirit is what makes prayer powerful. You can feel Him dwelling within. That alone is enough to make me emotional.

Reactions: Angelina

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
I've a better one. Pray like our King said.

Go into your prayer closet and pray in secret.

You cannot believe what it does.

Reactions: Born_Again

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pom2014 said:
I've a better one. Pray like our King said.

Go into your prayer closet and pray in secret.

You cannot believe what it does.
AMEN!!!!!! That is no kidding!!!!!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6

I like to hear the name of Jesus... Somewhere... In a prayer. It is impossible to come to the Father without Jesus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnV5eq2MiOA