A Prayer for the Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello forum, I am asking for prayer for the forum....myself, @Nancy, @Helen, @Rita and @Mayflower joined together and came up with this prayer and if you would like to join us in this prayer we can be in agreement and believe for God to move here and anoint this place with the Joy and Fruits of His Spirit...

Christianity Board Corporate Prayer

Our Heavenly Father,
As the events of the day continue to unfold, we seek Your clarity and Your peace. We know You are with us and for us as we gather together to seek Your counsel. Scripture reminds us the more we seek You the more we will find You. Lead our surrendered hearts to the path of Your peace today.

Come fully into our situation, both as a group and individually. And sort out the muddled feelings and distorted thoughts that plague us. Cover us with a blanket of honesty and patience that is not of this world.

Holy Spirit, translate our desires and pleadings, and may we understand the faithful response of our great Father. Jesus walked the earth to explain so much to us, and to save us from eternal suffering. Yet, on this earth He promised us that we would encounter much pain.

Struggling for solutions amidst differing personalities can seem impossible. Thankfully, we are not expected to be perfect. Thankfully, we’re told in the Bible that we will all fall short. So, as we sit here today, let us release the bind of blame in exchange for accord. Help us to endure disagreement and strife with godly courage and love. Grant us peace in knowing we are pursuing Your purpose for our lives.
With confidence we know that Your will is always LIFE, life in the Spirit.
Therefore we ask for blessing and life for this Forum.

We ask for the advancement of Your kingdom on this site and in each of the members...as each member signs in may they find an anointing and blessing awaiting them. Lord may it calm them, may they witness to Your Life here , and therefore hinder them from posting anything that would hurt or grieve Your heart. Touch the antagonists and open their eyes to the truth that You came , loved and died for all of mankind....and Father please give us all thankful rejoicing hearts which overflow to the others here.

We ask that you would find favor with us and soften our hearts and renew our minds from taking and giving offense whether from us or those on here who seem very angry and sarcastic. Let us love them as you do and see them through your eyes. We declare your peace that passes all understanding to keep our hearts and minds in line with your Truth.
Father according to your Will we seek the anointing of the Holy Spirit to be upon our hearts and minds and that a watch guard be upon our mouths that only your words of Truth, Love and Hope, Mercy and Grace will proceed out of it. Keep us from the temptation to be haughty in our speech, for we know this is a spirit of pride and it profits no one and brings unwanted rebuke to your ministry.

In Jesus’ Name,
Amen.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello forum, I am asking for prayer for the forum....myself, @Nancy, @Helen, @Rita and @Mayflower joined together and came up with this prayer and if you would like to join us in this prayer we can be in agreement and believe for God to move here and anoint this place with the Joy and Fruits of His Spirit...

May we add that you would include all of the members of this forum in those whom you will be drawing to your loving embrace and that we all will renew our minds and actions so that we can put on the refurbished personhood that you intended all of mankind to embrace from the beginning of all time such that we become a light to the nations through our words and actions.

Shalom

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May we add that you would include all of the members of this forum in those whom you will be drawing to your loving embrace and that we all will renew our minds and actions so that we can put on the refurbished personhood that you intended all of mankind to embrace from the beginning of all time such that we become a light to the nations through our words and actions.

Shalom
I am happy to...I believe the prayer specifies all members...I need to double check.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shalom
Yes we did include all members....thank you for the suggestion and for any prayers you can offer.
Blessings

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of us pray regularly for the churches we attend. It is equally important for us the pray for the forums we belong to.
I think even more so, brother....so much diversity of faith's represented here that it becomes more of a battle over whose doctrines are the right ones or whose interpretations are correct...smh...we really need the prayers here.

Reactions: theophilus