A Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Found this article today thought I'd share I know nothing about Mr.Brasset credentials ..........................................................................................The Set Time Has ArrivedNovember 29, 2006Bob BrassetWayne Hilsden is pastor of King of Kings, the largest church in Jerusalem. Recently, as he was walking on a street in Jerusalem, he had an amazing prophetic experience. He glanced at his watch to see the time. It read 11:45. Then, as he continued looking at his watch, it began to accelerate, moving at four-second intervals instead of one-second intervals. He thought to himself, "Something is wrong with my watch. I need to have it repaired." At that very moment, God spoke to him, saying, "There is nothing wrong with your watch. I am speeding up time."CONFIRMATIONWhen Wayne returned to his office he received a confirming phone call. It was from the chief Ashkenazi Rabbi. The Rabbi said, "Pastor Wayne, the Lord has shown me that it is 15 minutes to twelve on G-d's prophetic timepiece for the Jewish people. G-d has also spoken to several of my Rabbi friends this same word. The Messiah is coming soon."Later, Pastor Wayne received another call from another Rabbi. "Can I have coffee with you? He asked. This particular Rabbi heads up a political group that opposes missionary activity in Israel. This Rabbi wanted to talk to Pastor Wayne about the lateness of the hour and Messiah's soon coming.AN END TIME GENERATIONThis year at Rosh Hashanah (September 23, 2006) we ushered in the 40th year since the Six Day War, during which time Jerusalem became a united city. This holds great significance because it measures a generation of time (Luke 21: 30). These are the days when all prophecies concerning Israel and the church will be fulfilled. The hour of Israel's redemption has come. If God has accelerated time so that four seconds are as one second, then the time is not 15 minutes before 12 o'clock, but rather, 3.8 minutes before twelve. (Bramlett note: And if that final 3.8 minutes advances at the same 4X speed, we are actually at less than 1 minute before 12., and if that 1 minute passes at the same 4X speed, it is actually 15 seconds to 12, and on an on. Carrying this further: It is almost upon us!)Jesus warned, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake, those days shall be shortened." (Matt. 24:22)One of the most important and most neglected messages of the church today is the message of Jesus' second coming. Our fear of controversy has caused us to put this truth aside keeping silent on this vitally important, life-giving truth. Jesus is coming soon. In the Old Testament, there are twenty times as many prophecies about Jesus' second coming as there are about His first advent. In the 260 chapters of the New Testament, the second coming is mentioned 380 times. It is truly a most important topic.May the church restore again the fourth dimension of the four-square Gospel: Jesus is Saviour, Jesus is Healer, Jesus is the Baptizer in the Holy Spirit and Jesus is the soon coming King!Blessing and Grace to you,Bob BrassetMore on God and Time/SpaceNovember 29, 2006Jim BramlettDear friends:The previous message about God speeding up time reminded me of the experience that a Presbyterian pastor friend, David, told me a few years ago. It illustrates that God is not bound by our temporal time and space dimensions.David was in seminary when this happened. He was hurriedly walking across campus and looked at his watch. He saw that he was already 5 minutes late for class. Then, inexplicably, he suddenly found himself sitting in the classroom. He again looked at his watch and it read 5 minutes before the class was scheduled to begin!This also reminds me of an American soldier in the Korean war who later became an evangelist. I personally heard him tell this story. He was wounded and was on a mountain, or hill, in enemy territory. Across the way several miles was a mountain in friendly territory. Inexplicably, he suddenly found himself safe on that other mountain in friendly territory.In the first case, God manipulated time for His purposes. And both cases are examples of being transported in the spirit such as happened to Philip in Acts 8:39-40. I have heard of many more such cases, and such things probably happen more often than we realize. To God, miracles are routine, and the impossible is commonplace!With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26).

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I know Ros stay calm you are absoluty right:) I wasn't endorsing this just posted for entertainment and see if anyone wanted to debate discuss it

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
(kriss;4430)
I know Ros stay calm you are absoluty right:) I wasn't endorsing this just posted for entertainment and see if anyone wanted to debate discuss it
Kriss, it's not you, I'm just concerned that people will not have read 2 Thessalonians 2:3 and so on to the rest of the chapter!:study:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw a story where a guy in India had a very similar dream and it all leads into this idea of a rapture.2 Corinthians 11:14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
(Greatest I Am;5985)
Where are the end time prophets spoken of, or are they us.
We are considered servants and will, when the time arrives, confirm our gifts with much more than just scribing the word of the Lord. These words that are going forth at this time are for the benefit of the endtime saints, also known as the tribulation saints. We have many tasks, and will in time assist those who find the truth of what is to occur and will help guide them through the time of trouble and sorrow. Here is my email address. [email protected] I can only give what the Lord has given me, and will speak only of the things that I am sure of. Swampfox and Kriss know many things that greater christendom teaches are falsehoods, and it is for those such as I, that they allow and provide entrance to confirm what they have discovered, or rather, have been revealed. Any and all are welcome to ask me what you will; and answers will be provided. And in addition I can lead you to other servants that are confirmed by virtue of what they write. But it is up to each to decide on what hope one lays their trust as many voices speak already, and many more will voice to shake the weak. All of the words the servants speak must be compared and qualified by those servants who came before us, and any who wish to know the truth must be diligent in comparing the words of the end time servants to those who wrote what we consider canonical scripture.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(kriss;4364)
Found this article today thought I'd share I know nothing about Mr.Brasset credentials ..........................................................................................The Set Time Has ArrivedNovember 29, 2006Bob BrassetWayne Hilsden is pastor of King of Kings, ....
Kriss, Where did you find this article, do you remember?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Tom I am sorry I don't remember I if I run across it again I will post the link for you