(A PROPHETIC DREAM) Emergency: Martial Law is coming; 11/9/11. PRAY!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... I will let God judge her. ...

Hi Terry,

I hate to give you the news, but that's NOT God's job. It's YOURS:

1 Cor 14
[sup]26[/sup] How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. [sup]27[/sup] If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. [sup]28[/sup] But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. [sup]29[/sup] Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.

As such I would suggest that YOU judge within the church, but GOD judges outside of the church.

BibleScribe

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A

Luke 21:36 "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

There are basically two ways one can escape the tribulation. 1.) to die before it happens or 2.) to be taken to a place on the Earth where God will protect you.

Matthew 24:20-22 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

The reason why Jesus said what He said in Matthew 24:20-22 is that for the Jews that would be like braking the Sabbath if they had to flee on the Sabbath...the Jews had what I would call a Sabbath day rule, where one can travel a certain distance and not brake the Sabbath. So if one went beyond a Sabbath day journey they consider that violating the Sabbath. So Jesus was addressing the Jews of His day. And the winter is the worse time in the year to have to flee for your life.

But I agree that martial law is coming but I don't agree that Jesus will return and take Christians to Heaven, nor do I believe in the rapture. The Bible clearly shows that most Chritians will go through the great tribulation. And I would not recommend Christians trying to physically resist or fight the police or soldiers......do not take up arms to fight.....God will fight for you. In the Bible Christians who were arrested for preaching the gospel did not resist the soldiers that came to arrest them......they went along with the soldiers peacefully. If they come and take you away to some concentration camp just see it as an opportunity to preach the gospel to those who will be there with you.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
The difference is with VERIFYING PER GOD'S HOLY WRIT. But since a lot of people don't know how... to verity a Truth within God's Holy Writ, they instead turn to mocking and insults, showing their immaturity and lack of understanding in God's Word.

I believe, help my unbelief. -- As such it would seem that every wind of doctrine is treated with reverence. And I'm not positive, but I think 11/9/2011 has come and passed, without any Martial Law being declared. But then again, maybe her god was indisposed, or possibly forgot his queue, or may have nodded off for a moment. Because I'm quite confident that this person is a PROPHET, and we merely need to strengthen our unbelief for this PROPHECY to come to pass.

Or maybe not. :p

LOLOL,
BibleScribe

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
This person is here to preach her private - and whacky - dream, not to discuss anything. She had no response, whatsoever, to anything that was said in this thread.

What does that tell ya, for any discerning Christian?....Charlatan....

Bible Scribe has it correct...Nov 9th has come and gone without anarchy. Throw this onto the mounting junk heap of "dated" and illicit prophecies.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
BibleScribe wrote: "I hate to give you the news, but that's NOT God's job. It's YOURS:" You are part right, but I believe it passing judgement is best left to known wanton defecits. Because I do not believe she did this with the intent of wanton mis-leading information and becasue I believe her "vision" may have been given from Satan and she simply fell prey to a power alot stronger than herself... I will refraign from judging her based soly on this instance. Not God's job? I believe there is a Judgement Seat from which God will reside. I do have an infinity toward mercy for those that fall victim to the hands of the great deceiver verses those that embrace Satan's deceit.

Where are you... Naben123 ??? Not showing yourself to this thread YOU started only re-inforces those that berate your for your error.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Hmmm...how about prayer....do not forget Daniel prayed for Israel so that the wrath against them was less than what God had in mind....He prayed and fasted and truly petitioned God on behalf of Israel....I petition God on behalf of America, even though I am in Australia...America is my home...I truly believe that if Daniel's prayers swayed God.....mine can.....Remember the 10 righteous people, maybe if Abraham had asked for even 1 righteous person two cities would not have been destroyed....

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
This broad is a charlatan people! She has no special insight into anything. Her prophecies are meant to bring attention to herself, only. Can't anyone see this?

For crying out loud, the more I peruse these sites, the weirder it is becoming. Between conspiracy nuts and people having "dreams" that sounds like they made them up while under the influence of drugs, and wannabe "prophets", these prophecy sites are starting to get infected by all sorts of human viruses. Talk about the bottomless pit of human imagination and corruption!

Even the prophets of God were considered weird or crazy......until what they said came to pass. And in most cases they did not know when what they spoke would happen. I am not saying's Naben123 dream is of God, but strive to refrain from name-calling.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
BibleScribe wrote: "I hate to give you the news, but that's NOT God's job. It's YOURS:" You are part right, but I believe it passing judgement is best left to known wanton defecits. Because I do not believe she did this with the intent of wanton mis-leading information and becasue I believe her "vision" may have been given from Satan and she simply fell prey to a power alot stronger than herself... I will refraign from judging her based soly on this instance. Not God's job? I believe there is a Judgement Seat from which God will reside. I do have an infinity toward mercy for those that fall victim to the hands of the great deceiver verses those that embrace Satan's deceit.

Where are you... Naben123 ??? Not showing yourself to this thread YOU started only re-inforces those that berate your for your error.

Hi Terry,

I hear ya, but this isn't the only nonsense which ~she~ posted. In the Topic: "Fall of the American Empire", she asserted that the Daniel 7 beasts were three U.S. Presidents. And certainly I would have agreed had Hillary been elected, but that's besides the point. :lol:

My point being, -- there was more than sufficient evidence as to this person's delusions, and where Jesus said something regarding Peter, (which I wouldn't have gone so far as to assert), certainly we ARE instructed to judge the ~prophets~, including the fact that this person waltzed into this Forum, made extremely ill advised assertions, and then refused to defend her rants.

And my friends, it doesn't take the gift of Discernment to figure this one out. :)

And a note to Buzzfruit,

Popeye is exactly correct in his assessment. (I probably wouldn't have called her a "broad", but it's probably better than calling her "satan" like Jesus had called a disciple.) But the real question is, -- are you spiritually blind?

BibleScribe

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
"(A PROPHETIC DREAM) Emergency: Martial Law is coming; 11/9/11. PRAY! "

I think todays date is 11/13/11 and NO martial law yet! Oops! The prophet is 0 for 1!

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Why do you people love to mock? Do you think its Christ-like? That's is no different from unbelievers who mock us. There is nothing wrong to disagree but in our disagreement we should remain respectful. I know that in the U.S respect is almost a dirty word and people are very selective in whom they show respect to. But we all should respect each other. This is what I was talking about that attitude makes a big difference. This is what unbelievers see (our disrespect of each other) and judge us to be no different than they are or even worse.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
....we are to set a positive example ...

Buzzfruit,

You are confusing "positive" with objective. If a person lies, he's a liar. He's not confused, he's not disingenuous, and he's not disaffected. He has simply chosen to deceive for whatever motive, mandate, or purpose.

And in these circumstances we do not use empathy, sympathy, or whatever personal standards to judge, we use Scripture:

Deut 18:20-22
[sup]20[/sup] But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ [sup]21[/sup] And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’— [sup]22[/sup] when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

1 Cor 14:26-29
[sup]26[/sup] How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. [sup]27[/sup] If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. [sup]28[/sup] But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. [sup]29[/sup] Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.

Please use Scripture.

BibleScribe

Reactions: Paul

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Buzzfruit,

You are confusing "positive" with objective. If a person lies, he's a liar. He's not confused, he's not disingenuous, and he's not disaffected. He has simply chosen to deceive for whatever motive, mandate, or purpose.

And in these circumstances we do not use empathy, sympathy, or whatever personal standards to judge, we use Scripture:

Deut 18:20-22
[sup]20[/sup] But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ [sup]21[/sup] And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’— [sup]22[/sup] when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

1 Cor 14:26-29

Please use Scripture.

BibleScribe

I am talking about mocking. I have never come across so much mockers until I came to the U.S.....it's a Nation of mockers and many Christians are among it, why is that? One can express there disagreement but how does mocking a person demonstrate the love of Jesus? Did Jesus mock anyone?

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Being new to this forum I wa not are the this person madethese errors before and never recanted and became more leary of her vision's origin. I remember back in the late 70's certain pophecy theologians like Hal Lindsey - I still maintain some respect for him and the others, but no longer take their words w/o a great deal of descernment first). i read his book "The Late Great Planet Earth" and some of it made interesting claims that never came to pass. He too continued to publish more ifrmation, without recanting his past mistakes. Since then, I came to the conclusion the claims of his (and people like him) are based more on $$$ than truth, Is there some benefit of a monetary nature from posting suchclaims? I am not sure what the base is for this girl to pass wild claims that do not come true, maybe she is a pagan or other moon worshiper that has not seen the moon's craters proving her god has already been stoned o death, or mabe a sun god? - that has been burned to death and is still on fire!

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Being new to this forum I wa not are the this person madethese errors before and never recanted and became more leary of her vision's origin. I remember back in the late 70's certain pophecy theologians like Hal Lindsey - I still maintain some respect for him and the others, but no longer take their words w/o a great deal of descernment first). i read his book "The Late Great Planet Earth" and some of it made interesting claims that never came to pass. He too continued to publish more ifrmation, without recanting his past mistakes. Since then, I came to the conclusion the claims of his (and people like him) are based more on $$$ than truth, Is there some benefit of a monetary nature from posting suchclaims? I am not sure what the base is for this girl to pass wild claims that do not come true, maybe she is a pagan or other moon worshiper that has not seen the moon's craters proving her god has already been stoned o death, or mabe a sun god? - that has been burned to death and is still on fire!

I don't hear anything that she said that would indicate that.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Maybe, people should try praying for wisdom and stop condemning this lady...

Proverbs 18:

21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Speak life here, not condemnation...Bless her, don't curse

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Shep,

If all deceivers received blessings, then Scripture would be bereft:

Matt 7:15
[sup]15[/sup] “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

As such, each is warned regarding this individual, not because of a single false testimony, but because of multiple false testimonies.

Otherwise, the sheep become prey for the wolves.

BibleScribe