(A PROPHETIC DREAM) Emergency: Martial Law is coming; 11/9/11. PRAY!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naben123

Oct 19, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw51sMXC78s

Luke 21:36 "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Matthew 24:20-22 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... The funny thing is, -- I've been predicting a winter attack every year since I read that verse. And if I can stay alive long enough, I'm sure that that event will occur, and I can pronounce to the world that I'm a PROPHET. LOLOL

BibleScribe

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (NKJV)
20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' 21 And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?'-- 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Even the field of psychology confirms the existence of 'pre-cognitive' dreams that come true.

Our Lord Jesus did say those who seek to save their life will lose it, and and those who lose their life for Him shall find it (Mark 16:25).

The FEMA camps are a reality. U.S. Congress passed a law establishing them about a year ago. They were to built on existing U.S. military bases as a means to house refugees from storms like Katrina, so it is said. I recall reading a transcript from minutes of the global summit held in San Francisco in the 1990's, and environmentalists were saying that earth is overpopulated and can only exist if a lot of the population is done away with. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time; didn't think those who said that could be serious.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I have no doubt that the USA has DARK days ahead. Only the spiritually blind can't see that. How many times have dates been set and fail? Anyone who believes the date setters is quite naive. God's people will be ready regardless of any date.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Even the field of psychology confirms the existence of 'pre-cognitive' dreams that come true.

Hey Veteran,

I really don't think it takes much discernment that someone is getting his/her information from ~cyrstals~, ~lying spirits~, or the like. If their testimonies are false in everything that can be assessed, it will undoubtedly be false in the rest, -- as in this case.

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hey Veteran,

I really don't think it takes much discernment that someone is getting his/her information from ~cyrstals~, ~lying spirits~, or the like. If their testimonies are false in everything that can be assessed, it will undoubtedly be false in the rest, -- as in this case.

BibleScribe

I agree with that idea about crystals and New Age occult methods, but...

God's Word has established that He communicates Truth by the use of 'dreams', especially in Joel 2 for the end. Doesn't mean I'm going to just blindly believe someone who claims to have prophetic dream, but...

If it aligns with God's Word, then what can we say? Much of her dream does align with endtime events written in God's Word, particularly the event of warning Christ gave about some of His elect being delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan to give a Testimony for Him against them. Scripture is pointing to that being a world-wide event. And not only that, but the "ten days" she mentioned aligns with Christ's warning to the Church of Smyrna about their suffering tribulation for ten days (Rev.2).

So when a dream like hers hits specific parameters in Bible prophecy, I think we need to pay attention and study and pray.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Firstly... the mark of the beast is not made manditory til the 2nd half of tribulation... To emphasize this... the Beast's mark would first be given as a choice, the reasoning is simple.. Getting those marked by their own will is much easier and much less expensive. Contemplate the vast amount of manpower i would take to establish concentration camps in USA, the amout of hostile opposistion available by USA citizens including fire power and transportational abilities. I am not going to decide the origin of her dreams, but they are certainly in error. According to her... Tomorrow is D Day - beginning in jus under 7 hours and lasting for n more than 24 hours. Sorry, but the time is not yet.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Nakita!
The Prophecy forum that some of us here originated from, had many dreams and visions from various members that are very similar to yours. This may indicate the possibility of God's continuous warning of future events.
Amen and blessings to you! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------
I do not personally believe that Obama is the Man of Lawlessness. I believe that he is more likely a "predestined one, an anti-Christ".
His calling is a little like John the Baptists, who was a forerunner for Jesus...so I also believe that Obama is a forerunner for the Lawless one. He has been sent by those higher up the political and spiritual power ladder to destroy the present power structures in the US internally.

2 Thessalonians 2
The Man of Lawlessness
1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

KJV
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

...the rebellion/ falling away has not occurred yet nor has "Obama" placed himself in the position of God. "The abomination that causes Desolation"... :huh:

2 Thessalonians 2
9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

KJV
9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

These events have not happened yet... :huh: I personally do not think that he will get another chance in office...but who knows!

Be Blessed!!!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Firstly... the mark of the beast is not made manditory til the 2nd half of tribulation... To emphasize this... the Beast's mark would first be given as a choice, the reasoning is simple.. Getting those marked by their own will is much easier and much less expensive. Contemplate the vast amount of manpower i would take to establish concentration camps in USA, the amout of hostile opposistion available by USA citizens including fire power and transportational abilities. I am not going to decide the origin of her dreams, but they are certainly in error. According to her... Tomorrow is D Day - beginning in jus under 7 hours and lasting for n more than 24 hours. Sorry, but the time is not yet.

Might be time to wake up a bit more...

Proposed FEMA camp legislation:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

Examiner reporter discussion with Texas Representative Leo Berman on meaning of that legislation:

http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-fort-worth/texas-patriots-rep-leo-berman-texas-6th-district

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
This broad is a charlatan people! She has no special insight into anything. Her prophecies are meant to bring attention to herself, only. Can't anyone see this?

For crying out loud, the more I peruse these sites, the weirder it is becoming. Between conspiracy nuts and people having "dreams" that sounds like they made them up while under the influence of drugs, and wannabe "prophets", these prophecy sites are starting to get infected by all sorts of human viruses. Talk about the bottomless pit of human imagination and corruption!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
This broad is a charlatan people! She has no special insight into anything. Her prophecies are meant to bring attention to herself, only. Can't anyone see this?

For crying out loud, the more I peruse these sites, the weirder it is becoming. Between conspiracy nuts and people having "dreams" that sounds like they made them up while under the influence of drugs, and wannabe "prophets", these prophecy sites are starting to get infected by all sorts of human viruses. Talk about the bottomless pit of human imagination and corruption!

Hey Popeye,

The problem is not the nuts. It's the Christians. We're all so "politically correct" that we can't divide the TRUTH from the LIES. And if, GOD FORBID, anyone be forthright, that behavior is deemed unacceptable and an offense to others sensibilities.

Where is righteousness? Where is TRUTH? And who shall proclaim it, except those Prophets who the religious kill?

And so we see a weak and ineffective church, like a reed blown in the wind. Ineffective, uninspired, and lukewarm.

Your Friend,
BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

Mark 13:9-13
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
(KJV)

Rev 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
(KJV)

Thank you popeye, for revealing your own political agenda that's bent on disregarding Christ's warning of these coming persecutions upon Christ's servants which Christ Himself warned His about.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Thank you popeye, for revealing your own political agenda that's bent on disregarding Christ's warning of these coming persecutions upon Christ's servants which Christ Himself warned His about.

Hi Veteran,

I don't think Popeye was disregarding Scriptural warnings. Where did you get this idea from?

BibleScribe

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for the support, B'scribe....

Veteran is upset because he was answering her as though she was legitimate, and he was "called" on it.
Where is his discernment for these type folks? He's too studied to not know the difference.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Well, ok she was obviously in error. However, I believe scripture concerning discernment of a prophet states that if their prophecy does not come true... be not afraid of that person. (not a quote) Now... if one was to analyze that and arrived that a prophet can never be wrong, that too would be an error. Was it Elijah that was it Elijah that was approached and requested to visit a certain woman's house to heal her dead son. His first attempt was to send his staff... but that failed... key word "failed" Finally, he went there and DID heal the son. My point is one can be a prophet and yet err. Prophets are not perfect, David had Bathsheba's sent to die that David may have her as wife. This does not mean I believe her to be a prophet, I do not.
FEMA concentration camps... well concentration camps in USA may occur, however, I expect the government in its directive to implant the beast's Mark will do so, first in the prisons, then in the people receiving government subsidizes and government monies in places such as welfare recipients, nursing home residents, then military personal, cops, then hospital patients, other government employees and such, continuing into public schools. Then, with a huge amount of the populous implanted... now it can migrate toward a more mainstream citizens and the need for concentration camps will become abundantly more apparent.
I am not going to berate her for being wrong, I will let God judge her. I did believe her vision would not be fulfilled as it (for now) is my contention that he first half of Tribulations will see the Beast's Mark but it will not be made mandatory. As far as Obama being THE anti-christ... Ronald Wilson Reagan was considered to be THE ant-christ because his first name had 6 letters... his second name had 6 letters and his last name had 6 letters. I give thai as a reminder that Satan will disguise the REAL anti-christ as much as necessary and if that includes placing an extensive amount of "look-a-likes" for discovery prevention and for desensitizing, he most certainly will. THE anti-christ will not so easily be recognized as he will maintain a "low profile" prior to his mortal wound.

I was given a dream also (actually a few of them, but this certain one displays something direct with this posting. In the dream I was shown a paragraph. I was alert enough (though I was asleep) that I could have risen, went into the living room got a paper and pencil and wrote it down.... letter for ;letter and sentence for sentence. The paragraph was written with the English alphabet but not in english. The last word or next to last word was "1998" (This vision took place in 1992 or 93. I discerned that had it come from God, it would have been in my language. Therefore, I determined it was from Satan. I did not write the paragraph down and when 1998 came and went I realized my scrutiny was correct.The reason for typing his here: She needs to be more discerning of her visions.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Thanks for the support, B'scribe....

Veteran is upset because he was answering her as though she was legitimate, and he was "called" on it.
Where is his discernment for these type folks? He's too studied to not know the difference.

You're pretty much full of evil thoughts, and have only been toying with befuddled ideas originating in your own demented mind.

Well, ok she was obviously in error. However, I believe scripture concerning discernment of a prophet states that if their prophecy does not come true... be not afraid of that person. (not a quote) Now... if one was to analyze that and arrived that a prophet can never be wrong, that too would be an error. Was it Elijah that was it Elijah that was approached and requested to visit a certain woman's house to heal her dead son. His first attempt was to send his staff... but that failed... key word "failed" Finally, he went there and DID heal the son. My point is one can be a prophet and yet err. Prophets are not perfect, David had Bathsheba's sent to die that David may have her as wife. This does not mean I believe her to be a prophet, I do not.
FEMA concentration camps... well concentration camps in USA may occur, however, I expect the government in its directive to implant the beast's Mark will do so, first in the prisons, then in the people receiving government subsidizes and government monies in places such as welfare recipients, nursing home residents, then military personal, cops, then hospital patients, other government employees and such, continuing into public schools. Then, with a huge amount of the populous implanted... now it can migrate toward a more mainstream citizens and the need for concentration camps will become abundantly more apparent.
I am not going to berate her for being wrong, I will let God judge her. I did believe her vision would not be fulfilled as it (for now) is my contention that he first half of Tribulations will see the Beast's Mark but it will not be made mandatory. As far as Obama being THE anti-christ... Ronald Wilson Reagan was considered to be THE ant-christ because his first name had 6 letters... his second name had 6 letters and his last name had 6 letters. I give thai as a reminder that Satan will disguise the REAL anti-christ as much as necessary and if that includes placing an extensive amount of "look-a-likes" for discovery prevention and for desensitizing, he most certainly will. THE anti-christ will not so easily be recognized as he will maintain a "low profile" prior to his mortal wound.

I was given a dream also (actually a few of them, but this certain one displays something direct with this posting. In the dream I was shown a paragraph. I was alert enough (though I was asleep) that I could have risen, went into the living room got a paper and pencil and wrote it down.... letter for ;letter and sentence for sentence. The paragraph was written with the English alphabet but not in english. The last word or next to last word was "1998" (This vision took place in 1992 or 93. I discerned that had it come from God, it would have been in my language. Therefore, I determined it was from Satan. I did not write the paragraph down and when 1998 came and went I realized my scrutiny was correct.The reason for typing his here: She needs to be more discerning of her visions.

That's more like real reasoning, showing what a brain is to be used for.

Joel 2:28-31
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
(KJV)

Those who deny that God uses dreams to communicate things to His people reveal they don't really believe a lot of what God's Word says because God did that a lot, and for the end times per the above, He said He would do it today also.

The difference is with VERIFYING PER GOD'S HOLY WRIT. But since a lot of people don't know how... to verity a Truth within God's Holy Writ, they instead turn to mocking and insults, showing their immaturity and lack of understanding in God's Word.

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
Quoting Joel's prophecy is akin to putting a stamp of approval on any cockamaimed idea that anyone proffesses...visions, dreams or otherwise.

Indeed, Joel's prophecy WILL NOT COME TO PASS until AFTER the battle that takes place in Joel 2 takes place, WHICH IT HAS NOT. The battle is a DIRECT LINK to the Gog invasion of Ezk 38 / 39 and Rev 12:15 & 16.

Joel 2:28 - "And it shall come to pass A F T E R W A R D, ...."

Indeed, I believe Peter misquoted Joel during Pentecost, confusing the prophecy of Joel for the end times, with the day of Pentecost.. Now, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.