(A PROPHETIC DREAM) Emergency: Martial Law is coming; 11/9/11. PRAY!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Hi Shep,

If all deceivers received blessings, then Scripture would be bereft:

Matt 7:15
[sup]15[/sup] “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

As such, each is warned regarding this individual, not because of a single false testimony, but because of multiple false testimonies.

Otherwise, the sheep become prey for the wolves.

BibleScribe

But there is no scripture in the Bible specifically the New Testament that say we should mock them. We have no example of Jesus mocking anyone. So anyone that does that is not reflecting the love of God. Remember, Jesus was mocked, Christians were mocked, so we should not be doing things to others that we would not like.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Maybe, people should try praying for wisdom and stop condemning this lady...

Proverbs 18:

21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Speak life here, not condemnation...Bless her, don't curse

You are correct. We are all imperfect but at the same time we love to judge others though we hate it when others judge us. She never claimed to be a prophet, all she said is that she had this dream and wanted to share it. Her critics don't seem to think, what if her dream happened as she dreamed and she did not share it, how would she feel then? Her dream most likely is just a normal dream, it’s just that she felt the need to share it in case it was from God. So it is an overreaction to call her a false prophet. I am sure her critics have said things in the past as if it was inspired by God but was not.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
But there is no scripture in the Bible specifically the New Testament that say we should mock them. We have no example of Jesus mocking anyone. So anyone that does that is not reflecting the love of God. Remember, Jesus was mocked, Christians were mocked, so we should not be doing things to others that we would not like.

You're right, Buzzfruit. So let's follow Scripture:

Matt 16:23
[sup]23[/sup] But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

Matt 23:13-36
[sup]13[/sup] “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
[sup]14[/sup] Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[sup][c][/sup]
[sup]15[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
[sup]16[/sup] “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.’ [sup]17[/sup] Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies
[sup][d][/sup] the gold? [sup]18[/sup] And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.’ [sup]19[/sup] Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift? [sup]20[/sup] Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it. [sup]21[/sup] He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells[sup][e][/sup] in it. [sup]22[/sup] And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it.
[sup]23[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. [sup]24[/sup] Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
[sup]25[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
[sup][f][/sup] [sup]26[/sup] Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
[sup]27[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. [sup]28[/sup] Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
[sup]29[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, [sup]30[/sup] and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’
[sup]31[/sup] “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. [sup]32[/sup] Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. [sup]33[/sup] Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? [sup]34[/sup] Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, [sup]35[/sup] that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. [sup]36[/sup] Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

And so I say woe to those who would deceive the children with false words.

BibleScribe

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
You're right, Buzzfruit. So let's follow Scripture:

Matt 16:23
[sup]23[/sup] But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

Matt 23:13-36
[sup]13[/sup] “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
[sup]14[/sup] Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[sup][c][/sup]
[sup]15[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
[sup]16[/sup] “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.’ [sup]17[/sup] Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies
[sup][d][/sup] the gold? [sup]18[/sup] And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.’ [sup]19[/sup] Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift? [sup]20[/sup] Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it. [sup]21[/sup] He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells[sup][e][/sup] in it. [sup]22[/sup] And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it.
[sup]23[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. [sup]24[/sup] Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
[sup]25[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
[sup][f][/sup] [sup]26[/sup] Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
[sup]27[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. [sup]28[/sup] Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
[sup]29[/sup] “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, [sup]30[/sup] and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’
[sup]31[/sup] “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. [sup]32[/sup] Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. [sup]33[/sup] Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? [sup]34[/sup] Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, [sup]35[/sup] that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. [sup]36[/sup] Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

And so I say woe to those who would deceive the children with false words.

BibleScribe

Jesus knew what was in the mind of those people, do you claim the same? Don't be surprise when you are treated the same way you treat others.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
1 Cor 14:26-29
[sup]26[/sup] How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. [sup]27[/sup] If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. [sup]28[/sup] But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. [sup]29[/sup] Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.

And just so we know what you are asserting, -- you would accuse me of not knowing what is in this individual's mind. However, I'm not judging what's in ~her~ mind, I'm judging what she Posted in this Forum.

As such, GOD does not call us to be stupid. HE calls us to wise. And reading this person's Posts it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to determine that this individual professes prophetic understanding, but presents lies. And I am not compelled in the least to identify the motive, mandate, or purpose of the lies, all I have to do is determine that they are NOT of GOD.

But if you like ~her~ lies, then please be content with your choice. I, on the other hand, will refute them for what they are, to anyone interested in that information.

BibleScribe

PS Please allow one more point, in that there's nothing Jesus did that we cannot do (except forgive sins). As such, if Jesus is able to discern what's in ~her~ mind (as you assert), then I (and every other spirit filled Christian) am fully capable of equally discerning what's in ~her~ mind. As such, the only distinction I can draw from your fixation on this subject, is that you apparently lack that discernment.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
1 Cor 14:26-29
[sup]26[/sup] How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. [sup]27[/sup] If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. [sup]28[/sup] But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. [sup]29[/sup] Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.

I don't see anything there that would justify calling her a false prophet. But you have danced and skipped around to avoided my last question….it seem a lot here are unable to answer simple questions. Do you claim to know her mind?

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Buzzfruit, I would propose that you are as you allude, and I would clarify, -- blind.

So at least we can agree on this! :)

BibleScribe

You should be a politician........you are very good at twisting people's words to feed your own ego and self interest. Everyone can read what I said and not the part you chose to edit. Keep it up, you are showing others what kind of person you are.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
You are as we both agree.

I don't hear anything that she said that would indicate that.

I don't see anything there that would justify calling her a false prophet. ...

You're like the hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil monkeys. But if you think otherwise, then please feel free to defend this person's lies:

In Topic: Fall of the American Empire

03 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

Revealing hidden prophesies from Daniel 7: Four Beasts.

The First Beast: George H.W. Bush
The Second Beast: George W. Bush
The Third Beast: Barack Obama
The Forth Beast: Satan

Prophesy: The Whore of Babylon is ISIS "THE STATUE OF LIBERTY."

03 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

7 KINGDOM

EMPIRE:
1. Persia
2. Rome
3. Phrygia
4. Greece
5. Babylon (Tower of Babel)
6. Egypt
7. America

04 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Pick a Post, -- any Post, and I'll gladly provide an objective assessment as to the false teaching, not withstanding the failed 11/9/2011 Martial Law ~prophecy~.

Or continue defending lies, and assailing TRUTH.

BibleScribe

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Buzzfruit - i never heard her say anything claimiing a different god, that is the reason i said "maybe." Possibly (remember I did say possibly) like the "Farmers Almanac"got its fame from a wild claim that came to pass, she is attempting to gain fame from a wild claim if it comes to pass. Moreover, I have a real problem with her not addressing her errors. Notice i never called her a false prophet, however, it does seem her dream's posting was done in a measure as to warrant a prophecy... the topic began with the words A PROPHETIC DREAM...(i did say seem). I did address the origin of the dream. Does she qualify as a hit and run poster, waiting for one of her claims to occur? I think so, because she has yet to return and address her dream and its mistake. It is not, nor ever was my intention to mock. Had her intention been only to convey the dream, she should have specified that intent, she did not, it was presented as though a prophetic dream. I would agree that she should probably be judged... by Christains.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Buzzfruit - i never heard her say anything claimiing a different god, that is the reason i said "maybe."
Possibly (remember I did say possibly) like the "Farmers Almanac"got its fame from a wild claim that came to pass, she is attempting to gain fame from a wild claim if it comes to pass.

But that is still wrong.....it is still slander. This not Christ-like on your part.

Moreover, I have a real problem with her not addressing her errors. Notice i never called her a false prophet, however, it does seem her dream's posting was done in a measure as to warrant a prophecy... the topic began with the words A PROPHETIC DREAM...(i did say seem). I did address the origin of the dream. Does she qualify as a hit and run poster, waiting for one of her claims to occur? I think so, because she has yet to return and address her dream and its mistake. It is not, nor ever was my intention to mock. Had her intention been only to convey the dream, she should have specified that intent, she did not, it was presented as though a prophetic dream. I would agree that she should probably be judged... by Christains.

Well, that her problem but how we respond to it will tell what kind of a person we are.

You are as we both agree.

You're like the hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil monkeys. But if you think otherwise, then please feel free to defend this person's lies:

In Topic: Fall of the American Empire

03 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

Revealing hidden prophesies from Daniel 7: Four Beasts.

The First Beast: George H.W. Bush
The Second Beast: George W. Bush
The Third Beast: Barack Obama
The Forth Beast: Satan

03 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

7 KINGDOM

EMPIRE:
1. Persia
2. Rome
3. Phrygia
4. Greece
5. Babylon (Tower of Babel)
6. Egypt
7. America

04 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Pick a Post, -- any Post, and I'll gladly provide an objective assessment as to the false teaching, not withstanding the failed 11/9/2011 Martial Law ~prophecy~.

Or continue defending lies, and assailing TRUTH.

BibleScribe

I have already said what I wanted to say about what she said. Does everything you say the truth? Remember, Jesus did say the way you judge others you will be judged likewise.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Buzzfruit,

You've failed to defend your more than unfair accusations, and you've judged the bretheren. You deserve your own judgments.

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
To All,

Please allow the following by "teamventure", Post #37, in the topic "The whore of Babylon is ...":
http://www.christian...ty/page__st__30

Naben123, on 04 November 2011 - 10:53 PM, said:

1948 IS WHEN ISREAL BECAME A NATION ARLIGHT. NOW THAT IT'S 70 YEARS LATER, THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO PRAY FOR ANSWERS LIKE I HAVE. I KNOW THE TRUTH, SO NO ONE CAN'T TELL ME OTHER WISE. LET GOD SEND HIS BEGOTTEN SON TO JUDGE THE WORLD AND REVEAL THE SECRETS OF MAN'S HEARTS. HE WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ALL OF US. KEEP THAT IN MIND. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

WE LIVE IN A WICKED WORLD, WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT NOTHING IS PEACHES AND CREAM. THERE IS A FALSE GOD AND A ANTI-CHRIST, AND WE CAN NOT IGNORE THAT PROPHESY.

teamventure, on 15 November 2011 - 09:11 PM, said:

are you at all implying that you know the truth while the rest in this thread do not?? as if you're the only one who hears from God?

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Hi Buzzfruit,

You've failed to defend your more than unfair accusations, and you've judged the bretheren. You deserve your own judgments.

BibleScribe

From what I see you were the one doing the judging and you post a scripture defending it. Remember this?1 Cor 14:26-29

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Buzzfruit,

As identified in Post #49, I'm willing to objectively assess this persons assertions as guided per 1 Cor 14:26-29. Are you willing to do the same?

If you decline, that's fine, -- but please cease slandering the bretheren. I.e., put up or ... -- oops, I forgot how this ended. :rolleyes:

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The 'tares' have no room in their New World Order religious system for the following teaching from Christ Jesus to His servants about tribulation...

Rev 2:8-10
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
(KJV)

Mark 13:9-12
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
(KJV)

As the time becomes closer for that event of Mark 13 that Jesus gave about that delivering up of some of His for the last days of this world, no Christian Church should be leaving it out of their preaching to Christ's servants today. If we hear some that want us to just shut-up about that event, then most likely those have been listening to the 'tares' of orthodox Jewry which is still the same Pharisee system of Jesus' day.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Hi Buzzfruit,

As identified in Post #49, I'm willing to objectively assess this persons assertions as guided per 1 Cor 14:26-29. Are you willing to do the same?

If you decline, that's fine, -- but please cease slandering the bretheren. I.e., put up or ... -- oops, I forgot how this ended. :rolleyes:

BibleScribe

And what have I said that you consider as slander?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Buzzfruit,

You want to debate everything, except whether "Naben123" is a false teacher, a false prophet, and a false christian.

Let me know when you are willing to discuss the merit of this persons testimony.

BibleScribe

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
Buzzfruit,

You want to debate everything, except whether "Naben123" is a false teacher, a false prophet, and a false christian.

Let me know when you are willing to discuss the merit of this persons testimony.

BibleScribe

As I said before, I have already said what I wanted to say on that. But I see again, you have not answered another one of my questions. But that's ok, I have already gotten your answer from your non answer.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
As I said before, I have already said what I wanted to say on that. ...

You are correct in that you'd rather discuss anything except the false teachings, the false prophecy, and the false christian.

And in this we know that there is one who would also avoid TRUTH. His name is satan.

BibleScribe