A Prophetic Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sharing with you from a friend on my facebook account...it confirms what I have heard as well.

Lana Vawser
I HEARD THE LORD SPEAKING OVER THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA “LAY DOWN YOUR KNIVES, PICK UP YOUR SWORDS”
Lana Vawser
Recently, I had an encounter with the Lord and I heard the Lord speaking over the people of God in the United States of America, “Lay down your knives, PICK UP your swords”.
The sense that surrounded me in this encounter was the urgent hour that the nation is finding itself in right now and the URGENCY of the hour.
When I heard the Lord say those words “Lay down your knives, pick up your swords, the sense surrounded me that many were distracted and not recognising the URGENCY of the hour. I could feel the Lord’s heart so strongly for His people to come into the place of repentance, intercession and decree over the United States of America, because the destiny of the United States hangs in the balance.
“If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14 – ESV)
BEWARE OF THE KNIVES OF POISONOUS WORDS, OFFENSES, BITTERNESS AND HATRED
As I continued to seek the Lord’s heart I heard the words “The wrong battle is being fought by many”. The sense was so strong that many were in a place of distraction wielding these “knives” of poisonous words, opinions, offenses, bitterness and hatred towards others in the body of Christ, government leaders and the nation itself.
The Lord showed me a remnant pressing in, many who have been crying out. I saw many on their faces before the Lord in tears, weeping in repentance and intercession over the nation. I saw many that had come into deep encounter with the heart of God and His strategy for the hour and were decreeing it and crying out. I could feel the rumblings of an army arising in the nation in a strength, resolve and faithfulness like has not been seen before and I felt the heart of the Lord calling forth for a greater unity in alignment.
Although there is this growing remnant in the Body who are already rightly positioned before the Lord in this battle, my heart felt heavy because I could feel the urgency of the hour and the sense of many remaining in the place of holding these knives and the Spirit of God was beckoning them into a place of repentance.
This is the time to truly come before the Lord and cry out in repentance, to embrace Psalm 139:23-24:
“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me and lead me in the way everlasting!” (ESV)
Although there is a remnant who have embraced humility already, the Lord showed me that there is an exaltation of pride and opinion in many hearts of the people of God in the United States of America and the Lord is calling for repentance and the laying down of ‘opinion’ and ‘pride’, and to stand arm in arm, shoulder to shoulder with swords in hand, eyes on Jesus and crying out for the United States of America to see the plans of the enemy halted and disarmed.
I saw the Holy Spirit moving throughout the body of Christ in the United States and He was bringing conviction and whispering His truth, the truth of His Word, calling His people out of His love into the place of repentance and brotherly love for one another “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honour” (ESV), the Spirit of God wanting to bring a healing and deliverance to many hearts as they positioned themselves in repentance before the Lord.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
I then heard:
“Many do not want to hear, they do not want to hear, but I continue to call out, I continue to beckon, I continue to draw My people, but you must hear what My Spirit is saying My people, this is an urgent hour and time is running out for My people to come into alignment with what I am doing and position themselves to see the plans of the enemy overturned. I will hold to account My people that recognise the conviction of My Spirit in this hour to lay down the knives and repent and pick up their swords, and do not listen and obey My Word.”
He continued to speak:
“I love the United States of America and I am calling My people desperately into alignment and repentance to not only see the plans of the enemy overturned and the repercussions of sin dealt with, but to prepare the land for a great move of My Spirit and the enemy’s agenda overturned, through repentance. My heart is crying out for My people to take the land in victory and for My Glory to be seen in a way that has never been seen before. My Glory is coming, and I am coming in power, but I am shaking My people to bring forth an awakening of the urgency of the hour and the plans of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy in a way that the United States of America has not seen before. This is the hour to partner with Me in all that I am doing, in the position of humility and repentance before Me, embracing the Refiners fire and crying out for the nation.”
DO NOT SPEAK POISON OVER MY NATION
In this encounter I also saw the knives not only in the hands of many believers but also coming out of their mouths. I watched as believers were speaking words over the United States of America, over President Trump and others in government and the sense surrounded me so strongly that these were curse words. I heard the Lord speak “Do NOT release poison over MY nation”
I could feel the fear of the Lord so strongly. I knew the Lord was paying attention to every word spoken.
“Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit” (Proverbs 18:21)
“Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water” (James 3:11)
“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.” (Ephesians 4:29)
“I tell you, on the day of judgement people will give account for every careless word they speak” (Matthew 12:36)
DO NOT BE ROOTED IN OPINION OR THE PRIDE OF OPINION
There is such an urgency in this hour to speak the words that the Lord is speaking over the United States of America. To KNOW His heart, to HEAR what the Spirit of God is saying, to wield the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God (Ephesians 6) over the nation through decree and to invite the Holy Spirit to convict if there are any words spoken that are not in line with the Word of the Lord, the heart of God and what is flowing from HIS mouth (Matthew 4:4)
This is not a time to be rooted in ‘opinion’ and ‘pride of opinion’ this is a time to be rooted even deeper in the Word of God and what the Holy Spirit is speaking and decreeing what He is saying. This is a time unlike any other to be crying out for the wisdom of God (James 1) and waiting at wisdoms doorway daily to hear the Word of the Lord (Proverbs 8:23-24)
My friends in the United States of America, I stand with you. I stand in intercession for your beautiful nation. I want to encourage you to take this word to the Lord and invite the Holy Spirit to come and examine your heart again in the light of His presence. Where the Lord has seen the holding of the knives in many hands, they have to be laid down in repentance. Allow the Holy Spirit to have His way and do His work. Embrace the Refiners fire. Turn from sin, turn from any areas the Lord is highlighting through repentance. He will come swiftly and bring healing and deliverance. It’s a desperate hour for the United States of America. God is dealing with the Church, because He loves her. He is dealing with the Church, for the sake of the nation. Don’t fight the wrong battle, don’t be distracted.
Pick up your swords, as you lay down your knives, fight the good fight of faith standing shoulder to shoulder with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. In love, stand united in faith coming against the ENEMY and the spiritual dark forces of this world - not one another. You are not fighting flesh and blood. (Ephesians 6:12)
Lay down your knives and take up your swords. Come into the place of authority the Lord is calling you into.
The nation hangs in the balance and your position of repentance and intercession as a united army is what will see the plans of the enemy overturned by the power of His Spirit in the nation.
I trust in the more sure prophetic word in the scriptures!

Reactions: LC627

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's awesome...and everything she said was scriptural....and supplied scriptures.
So let me ask you this...do you attend church? Do you listen to a sermon spoken by a preacher/pastor? Why would you go to church to listen to someone quote scripture and expand upon it using everyday life situations if you truly trust in the Word only?
There is so much hypocrisy in this saying...which cessationists use a lot....because unless the understanding is given to you by the Holy Spirit or a servant of God then you remain in ignorance of the meaning of it. You can't interpret it with a carnal mind...it has to be with a spiritual mind. His Word is Spirit, Life, Truth, and given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
Have you not read that He is Spirit and they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
Or that the carnal mind is enmity against God and you cannot comprehend His Truth without His Spirit...they go hand in hand.
So maybe next time you go to church your pastor will preach this same message...which summed up is a call for repentance and a time for unity.
Is this not what Jesus taught?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 7:14 is in context to Israel and the Temple.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 7:14 is in context to Israel and the Temple.
As a true steward of His Word the OT and NT fit together...much of what is spoken in the NT came from the OT....and the entire Bible applies to all of us....are we not the descendants of Adam and Eve? And by the sin of one man ALL became sinners....and by the obedience of one shall ALL be made righteous.

Reactions: pompadour

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a true steward of His Word the OT and NT fit together...much of what is spoken in the NT came from the OT....and the entire Bible applies to all of us....are we not the descendants of Adam and Eve? And by the sin of one man ALL became sinners....and by the obedience of one shall ALL be made righteous.

If someone is going to speak in the name of the Lord they might want to get the context right, or else they're using the name of the Lord in vain. So, you don't believe in understanding context? I can pull a scripture from anywhere and apply it as I wish?

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot be the only one who considers this regurgitated, predictable, ambiguous and meaningless nonsense, to be utterly putrid and pathetic?

Yup. How different the real Biblical prophets were compared to these self-proclaimed modern "prophets".

Reactions: DNB

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot be the only one who considers this regurgitated, predictable, ambiguous and meaningless nonsense, to be utterly putrid and pathetic?
She said that in 2016. I'd like to know what happened in that particular church in the following years. From what I can see however her prediction that it would spread across the nation hasn't come to pass. She seemed to be predicting something she hoped for.

If the revival predicted in 2016 had spread across the nation, why is she urging people to take up swords now in 2020? I found that hard to understand. I'll defer making a decision on her for now however since I believe some people hear from God but imperfectly -- messages can get confused here and there.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup. How different the real Biblical prophets were compared to these self-proclaimed modern "prophets".
Your unbelief is noted and has been noted numerous times on numerous threads and I expect nothing less from you.
Just be respectful to those who do believe and do not use any form of flaming or goading. Fair enough?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Very WISE, -- but very few people understand Prophetic Scripture. For example Walvoord cited the BEST SCHOLARS who perceived MULTIPLE aspects which they couldn't explain. But Walvoord disregarded them all, and pronounced the "Classical Commentary View" which is a bald faced lie.

A Case In Point:

• The commentators present the Daniel 2 sequence as 4a/4b, but 2:45 says: 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE, for which the FIFTH is described as a "Divided Kingdom", exactly as we see today with THREE Superpowers and the United Nations.
  • The commentators assign ANCIENT fulfillments, but the angel in 12:4 & 9 demands an End-Time (approx. to 1948)
  • The commentators assert that Dan. 7 is a repeat of Dan. 2, but Dan. 2 says FIVE, and Dan. 7 says FOUR. And where we know that FIVE ≠ FOUR, we MUST conclude that the FOUR represent the "Divided Kingdom".
  • The commentators assign FOUR Generals which received Alexanders Kingdom, but HISTORY specifies FIVE Generals.
  • The commentators assert that Cyrus' Medo/Persian was a "dual monarchy", but HISTORY refutes that assertion.

... and of course the disconnects between what Scripture actually depicts and what the church is "taught" is frightfully polar. Consider that a pair of shoes do not cost "seven and sixty-two dollars plus tax", -- the cost is "sixty-nine dollars plus tax" IN EVERY SOCIETY IN THE WORLD AND IN EVERY INSTANCE IN SCRIPTURE -- There is NO PRECEDENT for a "seven and sixty-two" ANYWHERE. But the commentators and "translators" have an agenda which contradicts Scripture.

So unless you have something that REFUTES a Prophecy, I'd suggest you stand back and watch rather than "scoff".

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings in Christ Jesus to you both, and I hope you are having a wonderful evening.

Let me ask you both a question then: Do you think slander within the churches is an important issue to address or no?

God bless,
HiH

Reactions: Heart2Soul

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My point exactly! How Biblically self-evident, and thus, inexcusable, ...and rather indicting.
Thank you very much!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She said that in 2016. I'd like to know what happened in that particular church in the following years. From what I can see however her prediction that it would spread across the nation hasn't come to pass. She seemed to be predicting something she hoped for.

If the revival predicted in 2016 had spread across the nation, why is she urging people to take up swords now in 2020? I found that hard to understand. I'll defer making a decision on her for now however since I believe some people hear from God but imperfectly -- messages can get confused here and there.
Hi Giuliano, I'm unaware of any Biblical circumstance where anyone had heard God's Word, imperfectly? Outside of very distant prophecy where God deliberately was discreet (suffering Messiah), even then, the Prophets understood that the visions were not for them, or to take place in their lifetime.
This idiocracy is utter delusional nonsense, ...to the point that I would say charlatan.
Excuse me for being straight-forward Giuliano, but this is obvious, there is nothing for you to defer, you should unequivocally be denouncing it.
I believe.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now is not the time to 'take up the sword',

Now is the time to pray for your country, that the Lord may have mercy upon it..

Now is the time to intercede and ask the Lord to stay His wrath for the sake of the 50, or the 20, or the 10...

Peace be with you!

Reactions: amadeus and GTW27

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Blessings in Christ Jesus to you both, and I hope you are having a wonderful evening.

Let me ask you both a question then: Do you think slander within the churches is an important issue to address or no?

God bless,
HiH
@LC627
Amongst the sincere and faithful, yes, it should not take place (slander against them). When exposing a wolf in sheep's clothing, the slander is appropriate and necessary.
And consequently, I would therefore pose a similar question to you, if I interpret your position as defending this misguided fraud.
Do you think it brings God glory for his alleged adherents, to be promoting this blasphemy as coming from His holy Spirit?
Is there not a wise person amongst you who can tell the difference? Yes, I'm trying to shame you, ...do you consider this to be slanderous also, or a prudent warning?
A 12 year child who has gone to Sunday school for a year, could've contrived the same garbage as she did. (this may be addressing your point more so).
Slander in the churches (I think that i get your point now), should be addressed, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, or any other chrlatan could've made the same 'prediction'.
This is typical of the deceitful, they always keep it Biblical, but it so ambiguous and generalized that they can't be held accountable.
Again, anyone with half a year of Sunday school could've cited the exact same message. ...and it has already been done 1,000 times before.

Sorry HIH, like I said, Lana Vawser is a fake, all that she stated was pathetic nonsense, verging on blasphemy to claim that God spoke this rubbish to her, ...if not pure blasphemy.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Giuliano, I'm unaware of any Biblical circumstance where anyone had heard God's Word, imperfectly?
Jonah and Abraham come to mind. We also read that no prophets would equal Moses in his ability to hear God correctly. Other prophets received "dark speeches."

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Prophecy is given, not when a prophet is totally perfect, but when he is able to get the message right enough that it works in the world.

Outside of very distant prophecy where God deliberately was discreet (suffering Messiah), even then, the Prophets understood that the visions were not for them, or to take place in their lifetime.
This idiocracy is utter delusional nonsense, ...to the point that I would say charlatan.
Excuse me for being straight-forward Giuliano, but this is obvious, there is nothing for you to defer, you should unequivocally be denouncing it.
I believe.
Isaiah 28:13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Vawser is not someone I would follow. If what she says doesn't happen, we should all know then she's a fake. If people choose to keep following her after that, they have a big problem.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LC627
Amongst the sincere and faithful, yes, it should not take place (slander against them). When exposing a wolf in sheep's clothing, the slander is appropriate and necessary.
And consequently, I would therefore pose a similar question to you, if I interpret your position as defending this misguided fraud.
Do you think it brings God glory for his alleged adherents, to be promoting this blasphemy as coming from His holy Spirit?

Hey, DNB. My first question would be that if her message is urging believers to stop using their mouths to slander and return to using them as vessels for the sword of the Spirit, how is she promoting blasphemy? I don't understand. Your position seems to be inconsistent with itself.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A 12 year child who has gone to Sunday school for a year, could've contrived the same garbage as she did. (this may be addressing your point more so).

My second is more of a statement, and that would be: No, a 12 year old could not, LoL.

Listen, I have never heard of Lana Vawser in my entire life, ok. It was only after this post of yours that I decided to check her out. But the following word she posted is ENTIRELY in line with what the Spirit is saying to the churches. No 12 year old child aside from one filled with the Holy Spirit would be able to post the following:
A VERY IMPORTANT PROPHETIC WORD TO THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW. I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE LORD AND AS HE SPOKE, AN URGENCY INCREASED IN MY SPIRIT. I HEARD HIM SAY “I CARE ABOUT HOW MY PEOPLE CARRY WHAT THEY CARRY”

It would take me weeks to give you supporting material on what is said throughout this entire article, but she is saying the same things the Spirit has been saying to the churches for quite some time now. Is any of it new? No. Is any of it astounding revelation I've never heard before? No. But it is consistent with what the Spirit has been saying, which is the same exact impression I got from the article posted in the OP when I didn't even know who she was.

Why on earth are you so quick to condemn someone, when (as I said in the previous post) all that she is encouraging through that message is a denunciation of slander and an encouragement to speak the sword of the Spirit, which is something you yourself condone by your own profession?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is typical of the deceitful, they always keep it Biblical, but it so ambiguous and generalized that they can't be held accountable.

My third would be, why does someone have to be held accountable for urging what scripture itself urges, and "keeping it Biblical"? Again, where is the motivation coming from to vilify someone who is urging the same things scripture itself urges? How is she somehow teaching a false message?