A question to CB - The Mind Of Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“A

Jesus repeatedly told us we were no longer of this world...that being born again we are now born into His Kingdom and are separate from the world...thus we are no longer to be carnal minded but to be spiritually minded....Jesus knew what was good, acceptable and perfect will of God and was obedient even unto death to walk in that perfect will...this is the mind we should have...

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
— Romans 12:2 (KJV)
The world went into my rear mirror in my teens....I never looked back, except at times, as with all people I suspect, when I was weak in spirit and the world and the spirits of it were always trying to lure me back, and succeeded to plant weeds in my heart that I had to pull up.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world went into my rear mirror in my teens....I never looked back, except at times, as with all people I suspect, when I was weak in spirit and the world and the spirits of it were always trying to lure me back, and succeeded to plant weeds in my heart that I had to pull up.
That is what the world has to offer, weeds that choke out the Word in our heart.

Reactions: APAK and Nancy