A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Copy that Rita...retract all I said..I deserve what you replied....I put foot in it I guess....and over analysed you as I can tend to do....really sorry..

All in love then...Bless you family, and your son and you seem to be awake already on some of these things..

APAK
I actually like some hosts on Fox....not all of them..... I never listen to CNN....(i can feel the evil from it)

Reactions: APAK

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What on Earth are you talking about - Why would I be fearful just because you mentioned Fox News or Alex Jones. It’s actually a lot of my friends from Christians forums who don’t like Fox News, I guess I have just picked up on it- don’t particularly like any of the news channels - so bringing it from CNN wouldn’t make the slightest bit of difference really. I did watch the actual footage.....so did my son, Then he showed me some of his other videos ................I have heard what he said so much lately.............so why would it be an eye opener.
Rita
@Rita Both Fox and CNN are strongly tinged with a US politics view of things. (I hardly watch either of them.)

R

Rita

Copy that Rita...retract all I said..I deserve what you replied....I put foot in it I guess....and over analysed you as I can tend to do....really sorry..

All in love then...Bless you family, and your son and you seem to be awake already on some of these things..

APAK
That’s ok Apak x
My son , well he is not awake to it, he is an atheist who just happens to find Alex entertaining - he just saw me watching the video and said ‘ I love that guy, keep it on...’ . I must admit that I had heard his name before, but not really listened to him. It did give us a chance to talk about a few things, and he did say that he has been spot on with some of the things he has conveyed in the past, like with the Clinton's and the peadephible rings, heard a really interesting pod cast on that, and one on the British government that is equally linked to those things.
I do believe in the NWO but I am just not sure about the virus yet, there are just so many theories flying around- I keep an open mind at the moment.
Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s ok Apak x
My son , well he is not awake to it, he is an atheist who just happens to find Alex entertaining - he just saw me watching the video and said ‘ I love that guy, keep it on...’ . I must admit that I had heard his name before, but not really listened to him. It did give us a chance to talk about a few things, and he did say that he has been spot on with some of the things he has conveyed in the past, like with the Clinton's and the peadephible rings, heard a really interesting pod cast on that, and one on the British government that is equally linked to those things.
I do believe in the NWO but I am just not sure about the virus yet, there are just so many theories flying around- I keep an open mind at the moment.
Rita
Good for you Rita....pray for your son if you wish....there is a time /season and purpose of God for all, family members and neighbors...I have faith...APAK

Reactions: Heart2Soul
R

Rita

Good for you Rita....pray for your son if you wish....there is a time /season and purpose of God for all, family members and neighbors...I have faith...APAK
Yes, please pray for him, his name is Dan- he is my youngest.
Thank you
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That’s ok Apak x
Rita
@Rita: Probably there are a lot of overlapping things going on at the same time, if the truth is known.

Whether or not there are hidden machinations going on in the background - and I leave the possibility open - the infectiousness and danger and need for precautions over the virus are unquestionable, in my humble view. Some ppl may well have strong reservations about the bureaucracy behind the distancing measures and I would probably agree and even in theory be able to talk at length about it; however, the mere fact that some ppl have strong reservations about the annoying - but in my humble view necessary - restrictions does not mean that their lungs will become immune to the infectious virus. Though the comparison is not at all points close, just because some ppl may for example have reservations about the use of condoms and the culture they may encourage - and I can indeed sympathize with those reservations - yet this does not mean that during a disease epidemic if young people who are known to be active are discouraged from using condoms they will somehow be healthier, without an inward change of heart first.

Reactions: Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, please pray for him, his name is Dan- he is my youngest.
Thank you
Rita
Dan it is my friend....praying for him as one of my own...have two grown men.....that need some prayer as well..both do say they are Christians...another story

In love and peace always from the Father and our Father through his Son and our brother and Lord Saviour, forever//APAK:)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan it is my friend....praying for him as one of my own...have two grown men.....that need some prayer as well..both do say they are Christians...another story

In love and peace always from the Father and our Father through his Son and our brother and Lord Saviour, forever//APAK:)
Agreeing with you in prayer. Amen!

R

Rita

Well my oldest son is 40 , daughter 39, Son 30, and dan 26 - my daughter is backslidden, my 30 year isn’t sure, but oldest and youngest don’t believe. I will pray for those two grown men xx
Rita x

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well my oldest son is 40 , daughter 39, Son 30, and dan 26 - my daughter is backslidden, my 30 year isn’t sure, but oldest and youngest don’t believe. I will pray for those two grown men xx
Rita x
@Rita: You indeed have a great deal of experience of life and an evident calling as a prayer warrior for your family.

People are focused right now on the virus - understandably - though the ultimate priority is spiritual.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to “And if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; ...they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” ?
Can you tell me ?
Why are so many people being made sick by the five white poisons? (aren't they "they" in Scripture?)

If they are "they" in Scripture, why then are they getting sick ?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita x
When you pray speak those things that are not as though they were....i.e. Abba/Father. I put before you on your alter of prayer my children and ask you to open their eyes to see, theirs ears to hear, and their heart to receive your love, your Son, and your Truth.
I pray you will send ministering Angel's to minister to them, I pray that you cause people to come into their lives who will have the right words spoken at the right time to cry out for Jesus.
I ask you Holy Spirit to start preparing their heart to receive....put conviction on their hearts and draw them to the Father....
Amen

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita x
Ok...Rita...you have help and you are not alone....my/our youngest 41 is not the son we thought we raised, became bitter and controlling, before he was even married, and very much that way today..the eldest is a Christian by name and does not associate with us anymore for reasons that still stun us...we are the last generation where most shall be elected to the spirit in the sky.....we are not alone Rita. WE are together in spirit believe me...

Bless you and keep the faith and truth that keeps us in the best company of the Universe..angels of Christ know all those that they will gather up in the future..believe me....we are thus blessed indeed ..I am always diminished in these thoughts..apak

Reactions: Heart2Soul and Rita
R

Rita

When you pray speak those things that are not as though they were....i.e. Abba/Father. I put before you on your alter of prayer my children and ask you to open their eyes to see, theirs ears to hear, and their heart to receive your love, your Son, and your Truth.
I pray you will send ministering Angel's to minister to them, I pray that you cause people to come into their lives who will have the right words spoken at the right time to cry out for Jesus.
I ask you Holy Spirit to start preparing their heart to receive....put conviction on their hearts and draw them to the Father....
Amen
My youngest had a break down some 7year ago, he suffers from agoraphobia - , he has a number of Christians friends on line that he talks to - both from the USA - and of course he has me !
God did give me words of prophecy regarding my family over ten years ago.........when his time is right, u TIL then I have held those words in my heart x
Rita

R

Rita

Ok...Rita...you have help and you are not alone....my/our youngest 41 is not the son we thought we raised, became bitter and controlling, before he was even married, and very much that way today..the eldest is a Christian by name and does not associate with us anymore for reasons that still stun us...we are the last generation where most shall be elected to the spirit in the sky.....we are not alone Rita. WE are together in spirit believe me...

Bless you and keep the faith and truth that keeps us in the best company of the Universe..angels of Christ know all those that they will gather up in the future..believe me....we are thus blessed indeed ..I am always diminished in these thoughts..apak
Thank you for sharing Apak, will add them both to my prayer journal xx
I always take hope from the fact that I wasn’t seeking God when I was 23, he was seeking me - so Someone must have been praying for me somewhere xx
Rita

Reactions: farouk and APAK