A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Rita @Josho I think that guys who get headshaves - which are very popular and have their definite advantages in hot weather - should consider ear studs also. Seriously, for a guy, a headshave and small rugged earrings make a very proper and appropriate combination, in my humble view.

R

Rita

@Rita After WW1, President Warren Harding kept talking about "normalcy"...

I wonder if things will ever really go back to the way they were before, though...

(Human nature of bureaucrats to retain the powers they have gained...)
Much depends on what has been going on behind the scenes that we have not been aware of, it will be interesting to see how the airlines and holidays fair, and our high streets may never be the same, depending on which businesses survive.......

Reactions: farouk

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want your hair done then go to Georgia, starting on Friday. The Governor over there is opening these places up at that time, according to what he said even today again.

APAK

Reactions: Nancy
R

Rita

If you want your hair done then go to Georgia, starting on Friday. The Governor over there is opening these places up at that time, according to what he said even today again.

APAK
Could you get them to open the borders, perhaps I could just hop on a plane !! Lol
Rita

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you get them to open the borders, perhaps I could just hop on a plane !! Lol
Rita
Come over with a group fare discount...get your neighbours and come on down! Go to an open-bordered country first, and then go by boat, then swim ashore...lol

Reactions: Rita

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Yes, so I've heard. Also heard the N.C. gov want's to open beaches? Such a stupid greedy country we live in :(

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, so I've heard. Also heard the N.C. gov want's to open beaches? Such a stupid greedy country we live in :(
Some Northern Beaches part of St John's County in Florida near Jacksonville are open at least in the mornings...since Monday I think...

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some Northern Beaches part of St John's County in Florida near Jacksonville are open at least in the mornings...since Monday I think...

How many more need to die of this thing before people realize close groups are to be avoided more than anything right now?! :confused:

Reactions: Helen

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you tell me ?
Why are so many people being made sick by the five white poisons? (aren't they "they" in Scripture?)

If they are "they" in Scripture, why then are they getting sick ?

So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?
... if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; ...

Job 6:4 For the arrows of the Almighty are within me,
the poison whereof drinketh up my spirit: the terrors of God do set themselves in array(battle) against me.

Ephesians 6:15-17 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; [16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. [17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Romans 13:3-5 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: [4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. [5] Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?
... if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; ...
Those who fit the description of "they" in Scripture, appropriately, are not hurt. Those who fight against Scripture, against Jesus, or who ignore Him, they are or may be hurt.
Those who fit the description of the Corinthian believers in Scripture ? - as written: "many are sick and dying".

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who fit the description of "they" in Scripture, appropriately, are not hurt. Those who fight against Scripture, against Jesus, or who ignore Him, they are or may be hurt.
Those who fit the description of the Corinthian believers in Scripture ? - as written: "many are sick and dying".

1 Peter 3:11-14 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. [12] For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. [13] And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? [14] But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye : and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

Concerning “they” ... “who is he that will harm you,” Romans 8:31-32 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO - The important thing is TO DO whatever IS RIGHT.

RIGHT or WRONG is an inherent nature every individual has.

I personally have an issue with Democrats, sitting (glued for years) in seats of Honor, being called "Leaders"...and Brazenly Preaching:
Do "whatever it takes" to Win, (to Control.)

That to me Screams...Right /Wrong...doesn't matter....and turns my stomach.

Glory to God,
Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who or what "they" are you asking about in the previous posts ?
The many who get sick because they are disobedient, unfaithful, untrue ?
Or the few who even though truly saved like the Corinthians, still many get sick and die because they are disobedient and whether they know or don't know, they don't do what is true and right ?
Or the few "they" who are not harmed by sickness , are not becoming nor being made sick (though true martyrs or martyred) ?
The Scripture clearly shows all the different groups you might be referring to.

1 Peter 3:11-14 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. [12] For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. [13] And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? [14] But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye : and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

Concerning “they” ... “who is he that will harm you,” Romans 8:31-32 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since God allowed this virus to effect every human on earth, I doubt man's endeavors will stop God from the goal.

Here is what man did because of God.
Stopped fighting and started working together.
Pollution has gone away faster than humans themselves were attempting.
Animals can now freely roam in peace without human intervention.

Who says God does not have a sense of humor. And even in punishment. And there is probably a lot more "good" things that are not even being reported besides greedy humans making more money. It is not about money or the economy. It is about God getting everyone's attention. Soon men will Start back at it killing each other again. Then God will send His own death and destruction because the church failed in the task of being the church.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or the few who even though truly saved like the Corinthians, still many get sick and die because they are disobedient

if referring to the passage where Paul says what he had been given of the Lord, he gave ...are the disobedient who drink damnation down unto themselves really those weak and sick? “for this cause many among you are weak and sick” ...or those who do not discern the Lord’s body “taking before another” and become drunk in their lust and consumption? Those “sick and weak” because of the consumption. Yet blessed are the poor. Blessed are the hungry. Blessed are the weak and base and despised and rejected. For has not God chosen these?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if referring to the passage where Paul says what he had been given of the Lord, he gave ...are the disobedient who drink damnation down unto themselves really those weak and sick? “for this cause many among you are weak and sick” ...or those who do not discern the Lord’s body “taking before another” and become drunk in their lust and consumption? Those “sick and weak” because of the consumption. Yet blessed are the poor. Blessed are the hungry. Blessed are the weak and base and despised and rejected. For has not God chosen these?
There are still a multitude of poor, hungry, weak, base, despised and rejected
who have rejected Jesus,
and without Jesus, there is no hope, no healing, no salvation at all.