A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

It will be interesting to see what happens in Sweden , they are choosing not to lockdown - so there will be scope for a comparison.
Don’t know where you get ‘ a few ‘ from given the numbers of those who have already died.
Rita

Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Post says more about you than me Joseph..........

As for the lockdown, much would depend on how you define the lockdown of a care home. The care home where I work is on lockdown, but it merely means that’s the is only open to people who work there.......
However if they were decide to do a total lockdown, and make the staff on shift remain , with no one else coming in , the virus would have limited access, but not it could still gain access. Given that the virus can remain active on surfaces/ products ect - it could come in through food items and supplies. Also given the fact that there is an incubation period and people can be infected without showing any symptoms, much would depend on whether it was already in the home, but had not shown itself yet ! By the way ‘ inmates ‘ defines prisoners , our Residents are not locked away in cells !!!
Rita
GOOD , a good testimony, in line with God's Word.... thanks be to the Father in heaven.
Now, from your post, the information (whether correct or not), let's see:

Deflecting with "how you define the lockdown". I did not lockdown a nursing home, the government or the owners did/do.

"The virus would have limited acces" - so what good would a lockdown do ? Why did the government or the owners do it then ?

"It could come in through food items and supplies" - again, if that is so , what good is a lockdown, if any?
Also, why not eliminate the virus from the food items and supplies FIRST, BEFORE bringing them in? Do this always, and they would not risk infection, right ?

"given the fact that there is an incubation period, and people can be infected without showing any symptoms" ...... this is against the given that no one is already infected,
but it is correct in that , as stated on all the reports for the last month, DAILY, people can be infected without any symptoms !

Thus, most of the population may already have been "infected" for the last three months, WITHOUT SYMPTOMS... or for however long...
that's fine and good - we can work with that, as IT IS TRUE.

So many people , infected, WITHOUT any symptoms - WITHOUT any problem.... LOTS OF PEOPLE - no problem.

SO , then, why lockdown the whole country, all the business,

instead of only those who MIGHT suffer. ?

Why not just isolate those, or restrict, as needed, those who are at risk, like serious bleeders? (serious bleeders remain restricted in their activities,

the CITY the serious bleeders live in IS NOT RESTRICTED.)

See? false, fake, politics. false, fake , fear-mongering.

And cover up what works. That is daily politics.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be interesting to see what happens in Sweden , they are choosing not to lockdown - so there will be scope for a comparison.
Don’t know where you get ‘ a few ‘ from given the numbers of those who have already died.
Rita
Where did Jesus get "a few" will be saved ?

There might be millions saved, but Jesus said only a few will be saved.

A few might die from the virus, (and it won't be known how many die from the medicine/ protocol who did not have to die) ,
and those who are not affected by the virus what of them ?
THey are ALL , practically , HARMED by the shut down of the whole economy.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A simple illustration:

Do you know how to detoxify the vapors (gases) dissolved in the shower water (tap water)/bath/ before those toxins come in contact with the skin (or worse, in the lungs) and cause problems ? ?

R

Rita

Sorry Jospeh I am not doing this today............your conversations are draining and unproductive, you ask things, then twist things around, you comment, then change the meaning in a follow up post.
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Jospeh I am not doing this today............your conversations are draining and unproductive, you ask things, then twist things around, you comment, then change the meaning in a follow up post.
Rita
Sorry you feel that way. You have never shown me to twist anything, though you have (i.e. the false social gospel you were taught and trained in) , and I have never changed a meaning, though you might.

See? The errors someone already believes, before they read the truth, requires them to either change, repent and believe the truth,
or defend themselves and their own errors, wittingly or not, and back away themselves, turning away from the truth.

Jesus' own Gospel, Jesus' own Words, are not only unproductive in the sinful unrepentant ones, they are "the stench of death" to them - the very same Gospel, the very same words, that are LIFE to those destined for life.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The information available is quite overwhelming, and is available on several threads by other posters, as well as several or even many sites, not authorized (i.e. exposing, the government and the false medical attempts) .

It is overwhelming, but the false information is many times as much - just as the false medical reports are many many more than the truth... or the true medical reports.

Thus, this is not a topic/ subject/ to be realized in a day, or even in a week, or maybe even in a month, but more slowly if God Permits.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to the OP of the thread:

So what do we know and don’t know about this invisible war we are waging, against unknown persons or groups that now have introduced microscopic elements or products as their new form of terror and destruction upon all earth-dwellers?
Much, much more is unknown about the propagation of the diseases for the last century.

It was revealed at times, as God directed and permitted, but overall, it is still and more suppressed.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita ....addressing your response in #81..Sweden.... and adding in (@Joseph77 ) Joseph's sound logic and yes sometimes overwhelming to some although he is right on track....I agree with him.

So, with Sweden
1. They never did any 6ft/2m social spacing/distancing. The still shake hands. Good on them!!
2. They never did any wholesale lock-downs and mixed 'infected' and non-infected folks together as if that would help....Joseph went into this already with some very thought-provoking examples...he found many holes with their rational for lock-downs and there are many more if we analyze it all the way down..critical thinkers are very crucial today, indeed!

3. Sweden performed the traditional and common-sense isolation method for infected folks ONLY. They never corralled all people in one big net to contain or capture all in the community, city and even country. This is illogical and does nothing to slow any infection spread by a foreign pathogen. It is politically motivated and only a few will benefit from this form of over zealous needless control of people and their livelihoods and way of life.

It is a big overreach by those that 'have power' IF and ONLY IF we believe they have this power and go along like sheep. They really do not have any power. You and I have the true power, as others, beside the ultimate power we and a 'few' possess in Christ. And we should call these usurpers out, every day, with folks like you and Joseph. Spread the word...This type of courage with clarity is super infectious and contagious. It will restore our 'normal' life whilst in the flesh, in our community in society.

Back to Sweden....
4. Their number of so-called cases have plateaued as others in their adjacent countries.
They NEVER shut down their economy.......we all need to go Swedish for this exercise and experiment that we have been drug into by corrupt and evil men.

Pray for YHWH's guidance and his will in our lives that we know it with clarity. He lives in us in love that given us a peace beyond this world of darkness. Our peace is not situational, fleeting, inconsistent - it is permanent, and holy in the bosom of our Creator. Walk in Christ I pray to all believers. Then we know we are, in our entire being. in synch with the Spirit of life.

Bless you.

APAK

Reactions: Joseph77

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rita

Well girl, I take my hat of to you (not that I am wearing one. :D)
You have more patience with Joseph than I do.
The arrogant way ‘he will tell us is our posts are correct or not’...is almost getting me to the level of using the IGNORE feature.

He somehow believes he has the right to rate everyone’s post as correct or wrong in every single thread, and disrupts or hijacks discussions . :rolleyes:

Him mum obviously didn’t ‘bring him up proper ‘ lol

Well done...you kept your cool. I wouldn’t have done. xxxx

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well girl, I take my hat of to you (not that I am wearing one. :D)
You have more patience with Joseph than I do.
The arrogant way ‘he will tell us is our posts are correct or not’...is almost getting me to the level of using the IGNORE feature.

He somehow believes he has the right to rate everyone’s post as correct or wrong in every single thread, and disrupts or hijacks discussions . :rolleyes:

Him mum obviously didn’t ‘bring him up proper ‘ lol

Well done...you kept your cool. I wouldn’t have done. xxxx
Test everything BEFORE bearing false witness,
then don't be continuing to bear false witness.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Test everything BEFORE bearing false witness,
then don't be continuing to bear false witness.

That is very easily done...just go back and re-read all of your posts since you arrive a couple of weeks ago ...and count just how many are about correcting people on being right or wrong in their post, rather than discussing the topic.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is very easily done...just go back and re-read all of your posts since you arrive a couple of weeks ago ...and count just how many are about correcting people on being right or wrong in their post, rather than discussing the topic.
Nope.
Correcting post, correcting or exposing when appropriate, as God Says, is good and right and true. (See God's Directions in Scripture)
Perhaps I got off topic - as did Jesus and the Apostles and the disciples,
as we are trained and taught, even when going before, being dragged before a JUDGE, to NOT THINK AHEAD OF TIME what to say - because it is NOT US SPEAKING.....

See? The thread topic , if someone is in other danger, or not even in danger, but simply as God directs,
the thread topic is not the determiner of right and wrong, of truth and lie, it is not the limit of what to speak - rather speak / post as God Directs Plainly, in line with ALL of His Word,
and contrary to those opposed to Him,
OR for the healing of His people, healing those who posted errors, or read posted errors - HEAL in TRUTH, and do not let deception from the enemy remain in the thinking..

R

Rita

@Rita ....addressing your response in #81..Sweden.... and adding in (@Joseph77 ) Joseph's sound logic and yes sometimes overwhelming to some although he is right on track....I agree with him.

So, with Sweden
1. They never did any 6ft/2m social spacing/distancing. The still shake hands. Good on them!!
2. They never did any wholesale lock-downs and mixed 'infected' and non-infected folks together as if that would help....Joseph went into this already with some very thought-provoking examples...he found many holes with their rational for lock-downs and there are many more if we analyze it all the way down..critical thinkers are very crucial today, indeed!

3. Sweden performed the traditional and common-sense isolation method for infected folks ONLY. They never corralled all people in one big net to contain or capture all in the community, city and even country. This is illogical and does nothing to slow any infection spread by a foreign pathogen. It is politically motivated and only a few will benefit from this form of over zealous needless control of people and their livelihoods and way of life.

It is a big overreach by those that 'have power' IF and ONLY IF we believe they have this power and go along like sheep. They really do not have any power. You and I have the true power, as others, beside the ultimate power we and a 'few' possess in Christ. And we should call these usurpers out, every day, with folks like you and Joseph. Spread the word...This type of courage with clarity is super infectious and contagious. It will restore our 'normal' life whilst in the flesh, in our community in society.

Back to Sweden....
4. Their number of so-called cases have plateaued as others in their adjacent countries.
They NEVER shut down their economy.......we all need to go Swedish for this exercise and experiment that we have been drug into by corrupt and evil men.

Pray for YHWH's guidance and his will in our lives that we know it with clarity. He lives in us in love that given us a peace beyond this world of darkness. Our peace is not situational, fleeting, inconsistent - it is permanent, and holy in the bosom of our Creator. Walk in Christ I pray to all believers. Then we know we are, in our entire being. in synch with the Spirit of life.

Bless you.

APAK
Thanks Apak,
I don’t disagree with you, and actually I don’t disagree with all that Joesph conveys.
I do find it hard to understand why a Christian would not feel a need to support those on the front lines - irrespective of the hidden agendas and issue, the ordinary person on the street are suffering, the nurses need a medal.
I have concerns as well, I don’t know maybe it’s because I live in the UK and we don’t get as much pressure from the pharmaceutical companies, the flu jabs have never been compulsory. I have often believed that their is a link to autism when they started to combine certain boosters in children.
Don’t get me wrong I stopped trusting the the press and government as well, but only in the last few years , so I am little bit behind others.
As for Sweden, well I reserve judgment , not because I don’t agree but because only time will tell if they have the right approach ........ this whole situation is a mess, and we have been reeled in, but not everyone is able to do anything about it in the here and now............
I think Joesph and I just clash is how we communicate - so it’s probably best if we don’t.
Rita

Reactions: APAK

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
When a conspiracy is exposed to be seen as a conspiracy it is no longer in the realm of conspiracy theories. It becomes a fact.
And you just saying "it's a fact" doesn't automatically make something a fact.

1. Was there a conspiracy to *take-down* Trump and bring about a coup to remove a duly elected president from office? Absolutely, and finally Attorney General Barr is making this a public fact.
Where has Barr made it a fact?

2. Was there a conspiracy to shut down America and destroy its economy using the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse? Absolutely. If the American economy is virtually shut down until August (as recommended by IHME) that will be disastrous, but here is what they said:

"The IHME model assumes that all states will lock down — closing schools, telling residents to stay at home, closing nonessential businesses — and that “implementation and adherence to these measures is complete.” It also assumes the continuation of social distancing until early August, well beyond the April 30 guidelines currently set forth by the White House."

IHME model lowers its projected number of U.S. deaths
How does that make your conspiracy theories about COVID a fact?

But all their projections have had to be revised, yet no one has been fired. And those Navy hospital ships rushed to New York and Los Angeles sat idle after getting there. Was anyone fired? Former Senator Ron Paul has called for the firing of Dr. Fauci. Let's see what happens.
You're not making any sense.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted:

AS IF you think that brings a more honest answer,
AS IF when someone regularly says or posts something, if they do not do "hand on heart", they are not certainly telling the truth then,
and while that is certainly true, that most people do not tell the truth,
it does not apply to those who follow Jesus ,
especially in this:
James 5:12 Above all, my brothers, do not swear, not by ...

James 5:12 Above all, my brothers, do not swear, not by heaven or earth or by any other oath. Simply let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, so that you will not fall under judgment.
Instead, let your "Yes" mean yes and your "No" mean no! Otherwise, you may fall under condemnation. NET Bible And above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath. But let your "Yes" be yes and your "No" be no, so that you may not fall into judgment.

See the implications ?

Are you meaning to imply that I posted something in error ?
If so, come out and say so....

With the true understanding in line with all God's Word now accepted,

(without being able to know your true motive unless you post it,
(and not agreeing to "in line with God's Word" is not a good sign, btw.
Every word, every post, every action, every statement is to be in line with God's Word, every day, as written, as Jesus and the disciples say in the Bible) )
the answer to your question,
yes.
Was there an answer in there somewhere?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this same link on another thread just now....

I just found this clip today........Do you want to view something more real and disturbing, then please go to this link that reveals who Trump is really dealing with today next to his podium as part of his Task Force.
All this info can be verified, if you wish to do the research...

Medical Tyranny 2020

It might make some folks realize that some of the enemies of the people are in plain sight..on stage

Blessings,

APAK

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
I don't think things are working out that well in Sweden.

April 10, 2020 Sweden taking lax approach to coronavirus, top doc says it’ll ‘probably end in a historical massacre’

A top doctor as a large Swedish hospital told Time that this lackadaisical approach will “probably end in a historical massacre.”

Real restrictions in the country only apply to those age 70 or older and other vulnerable populations, according to CNN. But restaurants, bars, schools and offices are all still open as the government hopes voluntary action from Swedes will save them.

So far, it’s not working. At least 870 Swedes have died from COVID-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins. That’s more than four times as many deaths as its Scandinavian neighbors, Norway (113) and Finland (48) have seen combined.

R

Rita

I don't think things are working out that well in Sweden.

April 10, 2020 Sweden taking lax approach to coronavirus, top doc says it’ll ‘probably end in a historical massacre’

A top doctor as a large Swedish hospital told Time that this lackadaisical approach will “probably end in a historical massacre.”

Real restrictions in the country only apply to those age 70 or older and other vulnerable populations, according to CNN. But restaurants, bars, schools and offices are all still open as the government hopes voluntary action from Swedes will save them.

So far, it’s not working. At least 870 Swedes have died from COVID-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins. That’s more than four times as many deaths as its Scandinavian neighbors, Norway (113) and Finland (48) have seen combined.
It’s difficult to asses as they have recorded fewer cases yesterday, ut I don’t know how each country is evaluating the numbers- over here you cannot get tested unless you are in hospital or work there, so how many actual cases is difficult to determine. Not sure how they are testing in Sweden, they are a bit behind us, so it will be interesting to see what happens in the next week.
Rita