A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this same link on another thread just now....

I just found this clip today........Do you want to view something more real and disturbing, then please go to this link that reveals who Trump is really dealing with today next to his podium as part of his Task Force.
All this info can be verified, if you wish to do the research...

Medical Tyranny 2020

It might make some folks realize that some of the enemies of the people are in plain sight..on stage

Blessings,

APAK
Dude, back away from the computer and get some fresh air. Too many conspiracy theory videos aren't good for your health.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think things are working out that well in Sweden.

April 10, 2020 Sweden taking lax approach to coronavirus, top doc says it’ll ‘probably end in a historical massacre’

A top doctor as a large Swedish hospital told Time that this lackadaisical approach will “probably end in a historical massacre.”

Real restrictions in the country only apply to those age 70 or older and other vulnerable populations, according to CNN. But restaurants, bars, schools and offices are all still open as the government hopes voluntary action from Swedes will save them.

So far, it’s not working. At least 870 Swedes have died from COVID-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins. That’s more than four times as many deaths as its Scandinavian neighbors, Norway (113) and Finland (48) have seen combined.
I guess that depends on what you mean by working... If the end result is to still have a country when this is all over, maybe it's working just fine.

Reactions: Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="APAK, post: 723163, member: 7755"]I posted this same link on another thread just now....
I just found this clip today........Do you want to view something more real and disturbing, then please go to this link that reveals who Trump is really dealing with today next to his podium as part of his Task Force.
All this info can be verified, if you wish to do the research...
Medical Tyranny 2020
It might make some folks realize that some of the enemies of the people are in plain sight..on stage
[/QUOTE]
================================================================================
related to the beast system?

Jeremiah 51:17 NASB: All mankind is stupid, devoid of ...

Jeremiah 51:17 NASB: All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them.
All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them. King James Bible Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. Darby Bible ...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude, back away from the computer and get some fresh air. Too many conspiracy theory videos aren't good for your health.
I consider what you say although most conspiracies have their beginnings in truth and then many later spawn or emanate errors along the way. As truth and conspiracy for one is another person's self-denial and resistance in facing the possibility that this truth might embarrass one, as it goes against the grain for the popular non-thinking population. They have formed their truth based on fed information all their lives and they trust others to do their thinking for them, without question...blind faith.

So, the source of the information (not necessarily including spiritual knowledge and the Bible) whether from a web-site, listening to the radio or TV, or some friends is not the issue at all as you have stressed. It is the truth that counts as a precious gem that eludes most, as most tread on it all their lives, beneath their feet.

I would take a chance and check out some of what you might call a conspiracy theory. You know those of this dark world are deceivers especially those that hold temporary power and in authority. They laughed at those conspiracy-theorists who were intellectually superior to them during 9-11, and most people as sheep joined in, as they did not want to hurt their tiny brains and think for themselves - maybe incapable of doing any critical thinking I would guess. Well we now know that the government official conspiracy theory was just that, a lie and definitely a theory. and false.

This Virus and its plan for eradication among other things by the powers at hand, could have generated yet another false flag, setting up folks for a huge 'fall.'

You have to be a little curious I would think...

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that depends on what you mean by working... If the end result is to still have a country when this is all over, maybe it's working just fine.
Maybe when all this is over, Trump will want to raise taxes to what they are in Sweden. Somebody will have to pay for all this stimulus money sooner or later. How does 29% to 59% sound? You get free healthcare with that. . . if you're still alive.

Source: Taxes in Sweden

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe when all this is over, Trump will want to raise taxes to what they are in Sweden. Somebody will have to pay for all this stimulus money sooner or later. How does 29% to 59% sound? You get free healthcare with that. . . if you're still alive.

Source: Taxes in Sweden
Off topic. I'm not advocating following Swedens example in everything.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As was believed before acquiring this COVID-19 memo addressed to the medical field.....this is how 'they' are padding or fudging the death numbers to make them huge....BY ASSUMPTION and not by testing....see the bottom part of this memo in bold....

Attachments

• Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
    149.6 KB · Views: 0
  • COVID-19 death certificates-mar 24 2020.jpg
    COVID-19 death certificates-mar 24 2020.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 0

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Conspiracy theorists tend to not just believe their conspiracies, they tend to obsess over them as well. They also tend to believe in several of them instead of just one or two (one blogger coined the term "crank magnetism" to describe this tendency).

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Non-Christians believe the father of lies, oh my, oh dear.....
Even many Christians do.... for a time....
We all once did.

Reactions: APAK

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are missing the point Jospeh- I don’t see him denying that you are immune, merely challenging you with regards to what you do about having that sense of security. Put it to good use - put faith into action.
Rita
Hi, Rita...IMHO...we must use wisdom about putting our faith to the test in such a way.....Jesus told Satan that it is written "Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God" when Satan told Him to jump off that mountain and His angels would keep Him from any harm.
So, again, IMHO, to put our faith into action we also need to seek His Will in prayer and let Him direct our steps.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off topic. I'm not advocating following Swedens example in everything.
Oh? Here I thought maybe you were considering moving to Sweden.

They may have a country. We may not. We may get into such debt we start looking like a Third World country. The national debt was already at a record high before this crisis. Revenues to the IRS were at a high too, but the spending had gone even higher and higher. The country was completely unprepared to toss a few more trillion dollars onto that pile of debt.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conspiracy theorists tend to not just believe their conspiracies, they tend to obsess over them as well. They also tend to believe in several of them instead of just one or two (one blogger coined the term "crank magnetism" to describe this tendency).

Besides not being sure if God exists are then you not sure of anything in your life as having any truth? I guess everything can be conveniently labelled as a conspiracy. Oh yes, you go even deeper, they are not just conspiracies but conspiracy theories for you. So what is a conspiracy theory for you? Something that is a theory about a conspiracy or the actual conspiracy. But then you most probably do not believe in conspiracies in life. Do you know, or whether you want to admit to it or not, that life in this dark world is based on conspiracies. They are not just theories. Life is not theoretical, it is real mate. From the conspiracies formed in a family, gangs, secret societies, communities, to the national level,they are all real mate and some can affect your life and even kill you. I would suggest you might want to be in the real world and have the courage to not just smugly throw peanuts in the gallery section as I've notice you do a lot, as you have done here. Come out of the shadows mate and contribute in a positive way, on your own.

APAK

R

Rita

Hi, Rita...IMHO...we must use wisdom about putting our faith to the test in such a way.....Jesus told Satan that it is written "Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God" when Satan told Him to jump off that mountain and His angels would keep Him from any harm.
So, again, IMHO, to put our faith into action we also need to seek His Will in prayer and let Him direct our steps.
Hi Heart2soul,
It wasn’t his faith in God I was referring to, it’s his faith in the supplements he takes to ensure that his immune system can fight off the virus - all those on the front lines do not have a clue whether they can fight it off, but Joseph is 100% certain that his immune system is ok - It was saying ‘ put your money where your mouth is ‘ Joseph keeps conveying that he has no fear of the virus, while those on the front line do.
I do take your point, and it’s a valid one xx
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are missing the point Jospeh- I don’t see him denying that you are immune, merely challenging you with regards to what you do about having that sense of security. Put it to good use - put faith into action.
Rita
Do you see how much opposition against truth is in every one of his posts,
and how much opposition there is against truth in most of the forum?
People are posting here and there the truth, including about the shenanigans of the government and medical systems of the world (not of Christ),
and they are opposed right and left by all of the sin-led posters, or those who believe the false news and false information of the government and of the system of the world.

Thus, where is it put to good use? If not possible here, then where ? Think about this.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Heart2soul,
It wasn’t his faith in God I was referring to, it’s his faith in the supplements he takes to ensure that his immune system can fight off the virus - all those on the front lines do not have a clue whether they can fight it off, but Joseph is 100% certain that his immune system is ok - It was saying ‘ put your money where your mouth is ‘ Joseph keeps conveying that he has no fear of the virus, while those on the front line do.
Rita
Anyone who learns the truth, has no anxiety.
The system does not permit what is true, thus, "going to the front line" that you think is okay, is actually contributing to the wrong system, and is not permitted by God.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Besides not being sure if God exists are then you not sure of anything in your life as having any truth?
LOL...no.

I guess everything can be conveniently labelled as a conspiracy.
LOL....no.

So what is a conspiracy theory for you?
This Wiki page sums it up pretty well: Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Something that is a theory about a conspiracy or the actual conspiracy. But then you most probably do not believe in conspiracies in life. Do you know, or whether you want to admit to it or not, that life in this dark world is based on conspiracies. They are not just theories. Life is not theoretical, it is real mate. From the conspiracies formed in a family, gangs, secret societies, communities, to the national level,they are all real mate and some can affect your life and even kill you.
You could have just wrote "WAKE UP SHEEPLE".

I would suggest you might want to be in the real world and have the courage to not just smugly throw peanuts in the gallery section as I've notice you do a lot, as you have done here. Come out of the shadows mate and contribute in a positive way, on your own.
If you haven't noticed, non-Christians can only post in the non-Christian sub-forums. Also, I've tried to engage some of the handful of Christians who post in the non-Christian sub-forums, but for the most part they're only interested in trying to convert me. Once I start asking critical questions they leave.

Reactions: APAK

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Hi Heart2soul,
Rita
But what good is faith without action? He can have all the faith in the world that he's immune, but if he never does anything as a result, what good was it?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Besides not being sure if God exists are then you not sure of anything in your life as having any truth?
No pervert would remain a pervert, would they, if they knew the corruption and condemnation coming on them because of it?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what good is faith without action? He can have all the faith in the world that he's immune, but if he never does anything as a result, what good was it?
Show that I never did anything? You have NO EVIDENCE of your lies, do you?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXB
·Now we hope for [or This new birth provides us with] ·the blessings God has for his children [L an inheritance]. ·These blessings [or This inheritance], which cannot be destroyed or be ·spoiled [corrupted; defiled] or lose their beauty, ·are [is] kept in heaven for you [Matt. 6:19–21; Luke 12:33].