A Sane Rant: So what gives with this so-called invisible Virus war?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Moses learned in 40 years absolute obedience and this is one of the greatest tasks for us today. In order to learn absolute obedience, we must learn absolute forgiveness, and absolute forgiveness is abso-lute forgetfulness. Faith is absolute expectation. And faith without works is dead. The weaker and sicker we are, the less our works. The healthier we are the greater our works."
C.Reams

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Show that I never did anything? You have NO EVIDENCE of your lies, do you?
So what have you done? You claim to be immune, right? Have you utilized that unique situation to help at hospitals, nursing homes, testing facilities, etc.?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" Satan tries to make everyone fear death. He tells big lies about death. He tells you that when you are dead you are going to be dead a long time. That is not so. In death there is no time. The person that died in Abraham's day, or before, will not have been dead any longer than the person who dies one hour before Jesus comes, because out there, there is no time. The Book of Revelation tells us, "time shall be no more." When you go to sleep at night and wake up the next morn-ing, it's as though no time has passed. The event that revealed this so clearly to me was during the war when I was unconscious for 31 days and then I awakened. The last memory I had was that I was thrown above the trees and my last thought was "This is it." I was sure I was going to die, and the next thing I knew was 31 days later, 2,400 miles away in the Seventh General Hospital in New Guinea on an operating table, and it was just like seconds because I said, "I sure did land easy." The 31 days to me was only a matter of a part of a second. I knew nothing of what happened during those 31 days. So in death there is no time."
Reams

R

Rita

Jospeh coming on line on a forum is not the same as going to be a helping hand in hospital, helping those who are endeavour to save lives. Over here we have all kinds of volunteers supporting the NHS in what they are doing, pulling resources - there is a crisis , so everyone is helping one another.We can serve God in all kinds of places. As for the forum, it is a meeting place to discuss things, all kinds of things, something I don’t think you really understand........ it’s not a holy place and sure we can all influence the conversation in a positive way, but you seem to want to close everyone down that has an opposing view to your own.
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what have you done? You claim to be immune, right? Have you utilized that unique situation to help at hospitals, nursing homes, testing facilities, etc.?
Did you NOT READ? Those places OPPOSE THE TRUTH - they DO NOT ALLOW what works, except the few in the news using vitamin C.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="Rita, post: 723305, member: 8625"]Jospeh coming on line on a forum is not the same as going to be a helping hand in hospital, helping those who are endeavour to save lives. Over here we have all kinds of volunteers supporting the NHS in what they are doing, pulling resources - there is a crisis , so everyone is helping one another.We can serve God in all kinds of places. As for the forum, it is a meeting place to discuss things, all kinds of things, something I don’t think you really understand........ it’s not a holy place and sure we can all influence the conversation in a positive way, but you seem to want to close everyone down that has an opposing view to your own.
Rita[/QUOTE
Should , then, the lies of the enemy be promoted ?
When you don't know what to do about the virus deception, should you support that system of deception ?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="APAK, post: 723163, member: 7755"]I posted this same link on another thread just now....
I just found this clip today........Do you want to view something more real and disturbing, then please go to this link that reveals who Trump is really dealing with today next to his podium as part of his Task Force.
All this info can be verified, if you wish to do the research...
Medical Tyranny 2020
It might make some folks realize that some of the enemies of the people are in plain sight..on stage
================================================================================
related to the beast system?

Jeremiah 51:17 NASB: All mankind is stupid, devoid of ...

Jeremiah 51:17 NASB: All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them.
All mankind is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols, For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them. King James Bible Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. Darby Bible ...
[/QUOTE]

How well do you know the author who wrote the article to the link you provided?

The Ability To Change One's Self with Author Greg Reese
Greg Reese was born in Vallejo, California, raised in Cleveland, Ohio and now lives in a yoga ashram in Virginia. Since leaving High School, Greg has been a carpenter, musician, filmmaker and writer, as well as a saw-gunner in the US Marines. At the present time, he works in the audio-video department of the yoga ashram.

Having been a writer of poems and essays all his life, and having had such a uniquely unusual life so far, Greg decided to write a book about his experiences. Sex Drugs and OM: An Autobiography of an American Yogi, is an enlightening, entertaining account of how he elevated himself beyond suffering with yoga and meditation, and found sustainable happiness.

Sex Drugs and Om: An Autobiography of an American Yogi
by
Greg Reese
4.38 · Rating details · 8 ratings · 2 reviews
From zeniths of ecstasy and through valleys of darkness, one man’s journey leads him across a colorful landscape of strange adventures, and into the depths of truth that we all eventually seek.

After attempts to escape the troubles of his mysterious past through sex, drugs, and violence; things end up in ruin. But then, a series of profound mystical experiences compels him along the path of self-knowledge. An unfoldment of the spiritual sciences opens up before him and leads the way to realization and lasting happiness.

In Sex Drugs and OM: An Autobiography of an American Yogi, a journey of a hundred lifetimes is undertaken by one man. It is a tale of the dark night of the soul that leads to enlightenment. It speaks to all of us in search of something more from this life, and lights the way to unraveling the secrets within.

For anyone who identifies with sexual addiction, drug addiction, PTSD, or any imbalance that keeps us from living a full happy life, this book not only offers us hope, but the tools to bring balance into our own personal lives.

Knowing how strictly you adhere to the Truth....there is no truth in this man.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Did you NOT READ? Those places OPPOSE THE TRUTH - they DO NOT ALLOW what works, except the few in the news using vitamin C.
So that's a "no". You haven't utilized your immunity to help, just as I said.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="APAK, post: 723163, member: 7755"]I posted this same link on another thread just now....

I just found this clip today........Do you want to view something more real and disturbing, then please go to this link that reveals who Trump is really dealing with today next to his podium as part of his Task Force.
All this info can be verified, if you wish to do the research...

Medical Tyranny 2020

It might make some folks realize that some of the enemies of the people are in plain sight..on stage

Blessings,

APAK[/QUOTE

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am pleased that is the case Joseph, I still stand by what I said, but helping others is never a bad thing.
I do believe that their is more to it, but we will just have to agree to disagree on that part xx
Thank you for responding x
Rita
Yes, helping others is good and it not a limited actions taken only by those born from above [born again]! My wife who has been very susceptible to illness and accident prone all of her life has always helping others... sometimes to our own apparent disadvantage. She was doing this when we met [1971] and long before we came to the Lord together [1976]. It took some time for me to understand it all and at times I still miss it. I may know the scriptures better than her, but she quite often knows God's will for us better than I do. That took some time for me to learn.

There are reasons why some people are regularly or even chronically ill. Is it always God's will for a person to be healed of every physical ailment? When it is His will for a person to be healed, is the correct time always right now? What if the ailment is there to further God's purpose?

"And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him." John 9:1-3

As to the eating of proper foods and a proper life style including bodily exercise, sometimes those things are not possible for people... and then again who should we trust as to be the experts who know the correct answers to our questions, if we cannot make the study and draw the conclusion for ourselves? [Do we, for example all have to be nutritionists?] If we could always eat as suggested or mandated by the scriptures it would be good, but considering our usual sources, and/or the cost of food today, that may not an easy or possible thing. In the OT as per law given to Moses what they to eat was described specifically. Things have changed for us have they not?

Then again the only one we can always trust is God... better than physicians, or nutritionists or physical trainers or etc. Even sincere people who have had the right education and experience in the right areas to describe proper eating habits for us have been and may not correctly understand or they may be in error in their own fields. Who can we always trust?

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Prov 3:5-8

Then also remember Peter who tried hard to do things right, as he had learned "right". As proper Israelite he would not eat certain kinds of foods or animals but when God cleaned things up for him did he not question God?

"And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common." Acts 10:13-15

Then again perhaps many [all?] of us bless our food, whatever it is or is not, prior to eating it. If God is in that will it do harm to us outside of His will?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Non-Christians believe the father of lies, oh my, oh dear.....
Even many Christians do.... for a time....
We all once did.
Being selective about what you believe from the net is wisdom. Not everything is a conspiracy. And most conspiracies get exposed pretty quickly.

Reactions: Justadude
R

Rita

Anyone who learns the truth, has no anxiety.
The system does not permit what is true, thus, "going to the front line" that you think is okay, is actually contributing to the wrong system, and is not permitted by God.
Do you realise what you are saying Joesph , it relays that you have no respect for doctors and nurses, that you do not value what they do - and you add that God would not permit you to lift a finger to support helping those in need - those suffering.
Rita

Reactions: Justadude

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being selective about what you believe from the net is wisdom. Not everything is a conspiracy. And most conspiracies get exposed pretty quickly.
Test Everything. Simple. If it is not in line with ALL SCRIPTURE, do not believe it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realise what you are saying Joesph , it relays that you have no respect for doctors and nurses, that you do not value what they do - and you add that God would not permit you to lift a finger to support helping those in need - those suffering.
Rita
IF you , or WHEN you learn the truth, you will agree.

HONEST doctors are working quietly, and get a tiny time bit of publicity. GOOD, LOOK FOR THOSE WHO ARE HONEST.

Also, why do you say against me what I did not ever say ?

I do not help support that which is false.

The sick? I help them. Do you? Or do you commit them to the system that harms millions ?

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
Do you realize it now?
Do what is helpful and good, from God, with God, with God's Honest People. NOT supporting the false system, but called out from it.

To truthfully help those who are sick or in need. Yourself, and with others who DO. NOT in the sinful, wicked system of the world (or religion).

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
So you post another false post, not trusting God, not knowing anything about what you are talking about.
You need to do better at keeping your stories straight. You just told me you haven't used your alleged immunity to assist health care workers.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exposing the 'Gates'? That is a helpful and a good thing to do.

What is that to you ?
It isn't the topic....it is who wrote it. I looked him up and he is into self-discovery and self promotion through yoga and other worldly means....
But now you have me confused about your position on things.
That's all I was trying to determine.....most everyone here is aware of the Gates and many others involvement in corruption and greed deceiving the people of their true purpose....so that article really didn't give any new info that I wasn't already aware of.

God Bless