A Simple Yet Irrefutable Reason The Catholic church Is Not Rooted In Christ's Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An online link is nothing more than a RUMOR – a FAIRY TALE, unless it can be substantiated.
You SHOULD know better than that.

I can just as easily produce links that make the wildest claims about ANY subject on the planet.
It DOESN’T make them true – unless they can be proven.
Good grief . . .
You excused me of making it up lying, rather or not you believe it is your choice.

But again I DID NOT make it up.

Let's move forward post another lie that I said and I will post the link were I read it

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You excused me of making it up lying, rather or not you believe it is your choice.

But again I DID NOT make it up.

Let's move forward post another lie that I said and I will post the link were I read it
Earlier in the month – YOU made the false claim that the Catholic Church had “significantly changed” some of its doctrines.

When I asked you for PROOF of this claim – you FOLDED. When I repeatedly asked you to substantiate it – you evaded my question for days until I stopped asking.

This is just ONE example of your lies.
Care to PROVE it now?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier in the month – YOU made the false claim that the Catholic Church had “significantly changed” some of its doctrines.

When I asked you for PROOF of this claim – you FOLDED. When I repeatedly asked you to substantiate it – you evaded my question for days until I stopped asking.

This is just ONE example of your lies.
Care to PROVE it now?
There has been so many over the years but I'll give you the latest change concerning latin mass

Two-thirds of U.S. Catholics unaware of pope’s new restrictions on traditional Latin Mass

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s not a DOCTRINAL change, Einstein.

Now, stop lying and give me an example of where the Catholic Church “significantly changed” its doctrines.
I'm not wasting my time to post changes to its doctrine, I all ready know you have an excuse on the flight deck ready to go.

but I'll give you one more and I don't need a document to prove it, its well known the cathiloc inquisition was doctrine to kill people for so called heresies.

You spit out word salad to no end, diversions and excuses, I've never met another catholic as rude and condemning as you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am locking this thread because it is targeting a specific denomination and causing not only the member who started it, but also the members participating in it to break forums rules.
I saw this earlier and put this up for discussion with the other moderators...I am hoping to get a unanimous vote to ban denomination bashing threads.
As for now, there hasn't been time for all to vote...so in the meantime it gets locked instead.
And here is the rule...

[*]Denominational Posts – Excessive posts either attempting to either push a single denomination (or group) or attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

Reactions: BeyondET
Status
Not open for further replies.