A taste of things to come

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL

The past few days in Boston has been a real tragedy for the victims ofthe explosion, the two perpetrators and their families. But, this wholescenario has provided us with a glimpse into the not too distantfuture.

We have witnessed what society is capable of just to locate two individuals in a population of millions.

The cameras. I knew they were out there but not to this extent.The
shut down of Boston.

They didn’t call it this, however, Boston looked
like it was under Marshal Law. What was amazing was how fast the
government was able to flip the switch.

I am not suggesting anything different to outcome of the past few days.

My questions:

After what has happened in Boston over
the last few days, how is it going to be any different for believers
that refuse the mark once the GT starts?

How can any believer expect to slip past the coming AC dragnet?

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear G,

I think that during that time believers will learn, out of necessity, how to listen to the Holy Spirit. They cannot monitor that.

Blessings,

Justin

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
guysmith said:

The past few days in Boston has been a real tragedy for the victims ofthe explosion, the two perpetrators and their families. But, this wholescenario has provided us with a glimpse into the not too distantfuture.

We have witnessed what society is capable of just to locate two individuals in a population of millions.

shut down of Boston.

They didn’t call it this, however, Boston looked
like it was under Marshal Law. What was amazing was how fast the
government was able to flip the switch.

I am not suggesting anything different to outcome of the past few days.

My questions:

After what has happened in Boston over
the last few days, how is it going to be any different for believers
that refuse the mark once the GT starts?

How can any believer expect to slip past the coming AC dragnet?
Those, Who Waited, Shall Not Want...They Are the City Called Martyrdom, Filled With All My Newly Glorified Lambs, Who Will Sit in the Presence Of the Shepherd At His Right Hand

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Those%2C_Who_Waited%2C_Shall_Not_Want...They_Are_the_City_Called_Martyrdom%2C_Filled_With_All_My_Newly_Glorified_Lambs%2C_Who_Will_Sit_in_the_Presence_Of_the_Shepherd_At_His_Right_Hand

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Trumpeter said:
Those, Who Waited, Shall Not Want...They Are the City Called Martyrdom, Filled With All My Newly Glorified Lambs, Who Will Sit in the Presence Of the Shepherd At His Right Hand

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Those%2C_Who_Waited%2C_Shall_Not_Want...They_Are_the_City_Called_Martyrdom%2C_Filled_With_All_My_Newly_Glorified_Lambs%2C_Who_Will_Sit_in_the_Presence_Of_the_Shepherd_At_His_Right_Hand
Just something to think about: Is it ever okay to sit on His "left hand?" I mean, we don't want the New Jerusalem to be lop-sided!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Just something to think about: Is it ever okay to sit on His "left hand?" I mean, we don't want the New Jerusalem to be lop-sided!
Hi Retrobyter,

I think it would be OK if you don't mind hanging out with the goats.

Mat 25:33

"And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Trumpeter said:
Hi Retrobyter,

I think it would be OK if you don't mind hanging out with the goats.

Mat 25:33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
C'mon, now. Do you really think there will be "goats" in the New Jerusalem?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Trumpeter.

Trumpeter said:
No, but according to Matt 25:33 it will be full of sheep and He put all of those on His right hand.
Did you ever see the movie, Walt Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End?" Do you remember what happened when all the sailors ran to one side of the ship? Do you really want us tipping or capsizing the New Jerusalem? Doesn't it seem rather senseless and silly to have everybody in the New Jerusalem running to one half of the city and nobody in the other half?

My point is that there are limits to how one should use the elements of a parable. Remember Yeshua`s words to the mother of Ya`aqov and Yochanan and to Ya`aqov and Yochanan, as well:

Matthew 20:20-23
20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
KJV

Mark 10:35-40
35 And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, come unto him, saying, Master, we would that thou shouldest do for us whatsoever we shall desire.
36 And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you?
37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
KJV

So, it's not such a bad thing to be on Yeshua`s left when we're with Him in His Kingdom.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Shalom Retrobyter,

I don't disagree with you on this.
The point I was trying to make was that the right hand has always been a place of blessing in the Word of God.
God bless you.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Jesus did... tell His disciples to cast their nets on the RIGHT SIDE of the ship...

John 21:6
6 And He said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find." They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
(KJV)

In the middleast, 'right' hand etiqette is very important.

In Matthew 25 with His sheep put on His right hand, and the goats on the left, that is symbolic of a SEPARATION between His servants and the wicked. A better view of that separation He showed in the Revelation 22:14-15 Scripture.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
guysmith said:

shut down of Boston.
The two kids were caught apparently for lack of bothering with disguises. Of course there were cameras. Practically every business has security cameras. Most people carry phones with cameras. And, they were near the finish line of America's biggest footrace, guaranteeing media cameras too. But, they still weren't caught by the cameras. The cameras didn't show them to be guilty. They were caught because they carjacked someone, bragged to the driver and let the driver go, and the police then found the stolen car (how could the police not have spotted the stolen car?). In short, they were caught because they were very stupid.

Any future bombers could learn a lot by looking at this. Prepare real disguises and don't carjack anyone. Many other things would also go into a successful "terrorist" attack. (It probably takes real stupidity to be willing to attempt something like this, so catching these people will remain easy.)

The mark on the forehead is symbolism for loyalty.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Trumpeter.

C'mon, now. Do you really think there will be "goats" in the New Jerusalem?
Trumpeter is RIGHT, in the right hand of God is the blessings, the left hand is for judgment purposes.

So the right is for the righteous Up Right and the left is for those left behind or is that, for the behind??

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, all.

This is all figurative nonsense. In a very practical way, everybody has two sides, right and left. When you're standing side-by-side in a queue, is everyone on your left in judgment of you?! Is everybody on your right standing in your favor?! That's just NUTS! Since the one on your right has YOU on his left, what does THAT mean?! C'mon, people! THINK!