A Third Jewish Temple is Required

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Jewish lawyer from Gaza. What do lawyers do? And he was well studied in Greek philosophy too.
So now he's not a Christian? You said previously that he was "converted to Christianity".
So he was "converted to Christianity" but he was not a Christian. :laughing:
Describe that for us.
Do you think that he fabricated his account?
Do you think that God did not destroy the temple rebuild attempt?
Tell us what you believe.
So now you don't want to stay in Bible Scripture and instead want to play like a school kid and argue over history and commentaries and such? That shows again that you lack actual Bible understanding and study.
So now you want us to believe you instead of Sozomen.
Because you're a revered historian, aren't you.

Whom to believe?

1. You
2. Sozomen

Need a hint? :laughing:

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ, I really hope you study what I wrote from the 3 examples Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse of Matt.24:15, Mark 13:14, and Luke 21:20-22, and compare them.

In the Luke 21:20-22 version, Jesus is not pointing to the "abomination of desolation" event of the coming Antichrist placing an IDOL in false worship inside the future new 3rd Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem.

Instead in Luke 21:20-22, Jesus is pointing to the LAST DAY of this world with the battle of Armageddon. That is when those armies will surround Jerusalem, on the last day, and that 'desolation' mentioned there is about Christ destroying those armies at His appearing. That is why Jesus mentioned that "desolation" along with that "days of vengeance", which is only for the last day of this world at His coming per Rev.16:15-17 and Rev.19.

So why... one might ask, did Jesus say to flee Judea when they see that "abomination of desolation" idol setup in Jerusalem, and then say to flee Judea also in the Luke 21 version? Ain't that about the same event, the AoD? Nope. One must... stay focused and READ the Scripture as written.

So if you're only focused on that 'flee Judea' idea, and skip the rest of what Jesus said in those Luke 21:20-22 verses, you will be misguided, and that's exactly what men's leaven doctrines designed by the devil's crept in unawares servants do to distort God's Truth in His Word.

So in Summary, an Easier Way to See This:

1. Matt.24:15
-- AoD; is setup in the MIDDLE of the final "one week" of Dan.9:27. That means 1260 days PRIOR to the very end with Jesus' coming. Flee Judea from that IDOL WORSHIP.

2. Mark 13:14 -- AoD; is setup in the MIDDLE of the final "one week" of Dan.9:27. That means 1260 days PRIOR to the very end with Jesus' coming. FLEE JUDEA FROM THAT IDOL WORSHIP.

3. Luke 21:20-22 -- flee Judea, because of the "desolation" BY JESUS CHRIST upon those armies surrounding Jerusalem on the LAST DAY, the "days of vengeance."

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now he's not a Christian? You said previously that he was "converted to Christianity".
So he was "converted to Christianity" but he was not a Christian. :laughing:
Describe that for us.
Do you think that he fabricated his account?
Do you think that God did not destroy the temple rebuild attempt?
Tell us what you believe.

So now you want us to believe you instead of Sozomen.

Whom to believe?

1. You
2. Sozomen

Need a hint? :laughing:

I actually doubt that YOU... are real Christian, but only CLAIM to be. How do you like that?

Any TRUE Christian is easily able to see YOUR FALSE FRUIT of YOUR teaching OPPOSITE of what Bible Scripture actually says, even with the "abomination of desolation" example which YOU EVEN SLANDERED JESUS WITH WHAT HE QUOTED FROM DANIEL THERE!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose the following Scripture is relevant here now because of certain ones that keep showing their false fruit, and what's amazing is they don't even realize they are doing it...

Rev 2:8-9
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
KJV

Rev 3:8-9
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.
9 Behold,
I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Instead in Luke 21:20-22, Jesus is pointing to the LAST DAY of this world with the battle of Armageddon.
That's not what Jesus is pointing to.

That's what Davy is pointing to. :laughing:

Jesus Himself is issuing the warning which was recalled and heeded years later by the Judaean Christians, when the abomination of desolation of the Roman armies was advancing on Jerusalem prior to 70 AD. At one point, the Roman commander Cestius Gallus inexplicably (but foreordinately) withdrew, providing a brief window for the Christians to flee, which they did, and all survived. God delivered His Church.

Thankfully, not one of them listened to "Davy".

They would have been dead.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I present too much in one post?
No...I just want to show you exactly where you get off base, and why.

Do you agree that Babylon is the head of gold of 2/winged lion of 7?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I actually doubt that YOU... are real Christian, but only CLAIM to be. How do you like that?

Any TRUE Christian is easily able to see YOUR FALSE FRUIT of YOUR teaching OPPOSITE of what Bible Scripture actually says, even with the "abomination of desolation" example which YOU EVEN SLANDERED JESUS WITH WHAT HE QUOTED FROM DANIEL THERE!
I couldn't care less what you do or don't doubt.

However, your denial that God destroyed the temple rebuild attempt, because it runs counter to your hallucinatory eisegeses, is beyond egregious.

It is an abomination of desecration of the spiritual temple that God has established within each TRUE CHRISTIAN.

Of which you are incapable of comprehending.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 2:8-9
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
KJV

Rev 3:8-9
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.
9 Behold,
I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV
Jesuit Futurists always forget the Revelation is a symbolic, and that "Jews" is symbolic for Christians which they were known as early on...because only a fool would think that God would think there's virtue in claiming to be Jewish after the Jews:
  • repeatedly rejected His authority
  • repeatedly rejected His teaching
  • repeatedly rejected His gift of salvation
  • repeatedly plotted to kill Him
  • repeatedly rejected Him and chose Barabbas
  • cursed themselves to have His blood be "upon us and our children forever"
  • handed Him over to the Romans to be murdered
  • tried to cover up His crucifixion
  • cursed anyone seeking Messiah in Daniel 9
  • claim now He's a "Son of a whore" & "the great imposter" & "dead and in hell boiling in excrement".
God only cares whether we claim Christ or not.

3 Resurrections

Jan 20, 2024
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rome was the fourth kingdom and divided being the 2 legs of iron. Rome fell and was replaced by the ten toes.
That's not quite the way Daniel portrayed the iron kingdom of Rome. The "iron" of the Roman empire extended all the way from the legs to the tips of the toes. The "iron" of the Roman empire didn't stop at the legs in Daniel's statue, but became blended with the "clay" of the Israelite kingdom in the feet and toes. This happened in real time when the nation of Israel fell under tribute to Rome by Pompey's actions in 63 BC.

Isaiah 64:8 once compared his own nation of Israel to "clay". "But now, O Lord, Thou art our Father; we are the clay, and Thou our potter; and we all are the work of Thy hand." This "clay" of the nation of Israel (which had enjoyed an almost 80-year period of independence after the Maccabean victories) lost that independent status when it was blended with the Roman empire and became tributary to it in 63 BC.
Dan 2:34-35
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the
iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
KJV
You are quite correct to emphasize the fact that Daniel 2:34-35 presents ALL those kingdoms being destroyed together at one time, with the wind carrying them all away at the same time. We know from past history that all these empires fell consecutively over the span of many centuries, so this imagery has to be picturing something else other than just the political structure of those kingdoms.

There was something which all of these kingdoms had in common over the centuries, and that was the Satanic influence behind the scenes which tried to manipulate the actions of those kings and emperors in an effort to disrupt God's redemptive plans for the nations. It was Satan as "the Prince of this world" and the entire Satanic realm which had operated as "principalities and powers", and as "the rulers of the darkness of this world" which the "stone" kingdom of Christ destroyed with a single blow to the feet of that statue.

This single blow to Satan's power among those past kingdoms of this world has already been struck back in AD 70 when God destroyed the entire Satanic realm. Since then, the "stone" kingdom of Christ has continued to grow in its effects in this world, and will eventually fill the whole world, as Daniel 2:35 promised.

God has never shown in scripture the re-emergence of a one-world government that will successfully challenge His "stone" kingdom which has grown and will continue to grow until Christ's next return. Even the gates of hell cannot withstand the progress of this "stone" kingdom, let alone a mere human government structure.

wooddog

May 8, 2024
cleveland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this new temple to be built , of YHVH or of Satan? Are these antichrists that build it doing the work of God or their real father? And what of the Christian Zionists that encourage them? Name it and claim it.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what Jesus is pointing to.
It sure IS... the event Jesus is pointing to in the Luke 21:20-22 verses. And I already have proven it by the Scriptures about the "days of vengeance" He declared with it, which is about the FINAL DAY of this present world, which is also the 'day' of His future return on the "day of the Lord"!

Now if you want to play stupid about that, that's your problem, so good luck trying to deny that Scripture.

For you Brethren in Christ that DO listen to Christ in His Word:

Look at what else Jesus said in that Luke 21:20-22 section of Scripture...

Luke 21:20-22
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance,
that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
KJV

What's that mean folks? "that all things which are written may be fulfilled"? Is that speaking of ALL Bible prophecy for this present world being fulfilled at THAT point?? You bet it means exactly that! Where else does Bible Scripture repeat that idea showing the end of this world?

Rev 10:6-7
6 And sware by Him That liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein,
that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to His servants the prophets.
KJV

What's that "seventh angel"? That's the sounding of the 7th Trumpet we are shown in Revelation 11:15 about the day of Christ's coming to takeover all the kingdoms of this world.

Plus, I've already shown that the "abomination of desolation" prophecy says it will be setup ONLY at the 'middle' of the symbolic "one week" (7 years) of Dan.9:27. That means 1260 days PRIOR... to the last day of this world when Jesus comes. So this Luke 21:20-22 example of Jesus telling His to flee Judea when they see the armies surrounding Jerusalem, because the "days of vengeance" is immediately coming, CANNOT BE about the 'middle' of the "one week" when the false-Messiah will place the AoD, for the armies gathered around Jerusalem to attack at the battle of Armageddon ONLY happens on the LAST DAY, per the 7th Vial of Rev.16.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The abomination of desolation is not an army, rather it illustrates apostasy and spiritual idolatry of the Lord's people in turning away from God to serve false gods in God's House.

A good biblical study on what exactly is the abomination of desolation and what mountain God's people need to flee to when they see it, can be found here.
It was the Roman armies. Scripture interpreting Scripture, forewarning the Judaean Christians, and permitting their miraculous escape.

Reactions: 3 Resurrections

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It sure IS... the event Jesus is pointing to in the Luke 21:20-22 verses. And I already have proven it by the Scriptures about the "days of vengeance" He declared with it, which is about the FINAL DAY of this present world, which is also the 'day' of His future return on the "day of the Lord"!

Now if you want to play stupid about that, that's your problem, so good luck trying to deny that Scripture.

For you Brethren in Christ that DO listen to Christ in His Word:

Look at what else Jesus said in that Luke 21:20-22 section of Scripture...

Luke 21:20-22
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance,
that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
KJV

What's that mean folks? "that all things which are written may be fulfilled"? Is that speaking of ALL Bible prophecy for this present world being fulfilled at THAT point?? You bet it means exactly that! Where else does Bible Scripture repeat that idea showing the end of this world?

Rev 10:6-7
6 And sware by Him That liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein,
that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to His servants the prophets.
KJV

What's that "seventh angel"? That's the sounding of the 7th Trumpet we are shown in Revelation 11:15 about the day of Christ's coming to takeover all the kingdoms of this world.

Plus, I've already shown that the "abomination of desolation" prophecy says it will be setup ONLY at the 'middle' of the symbolic "one week" (7 years) of Dan.9:27. That means 1260 days PRIOR... to the last day of this world when Jesus comes. So this Luke 21:20-22 example of Jesus telling His to flee Judea when they see the armies surrounding Jerusalem, because the "days of vengeance" is immediately coming, CANNOT BE about the 'middle' of the "one week" when the false-Messiah will place the AoD, for the armies gathered around Jerusalem to attack at the battle of Armageddon ONLY happens on the LAST DAY, per the 7th Vial of Rev.16.
Did the Judaean Christians flee and survive?

Hint: They did, because they didn't listen to you. :laughing:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not quite the way Daniel portrayed the iron kingdom of Rome. The "iron" of the Roman empire extended all the way from the legs to the tips of the toes. The "iron" of the Roman empire didn't stop at the legs in Daniel's statue, but became blended with the "clay" of the Israelite kingdom in the feet and toes. This happened in real time when the nation of Israel fell under tribute to Rome by Pompey's actions in 63 BC.
"This image's head was of fine gold (first), his breast and his arms of silver (second), his belly and his thighs of brass (third), His legs of iron (fourth), his feet part of iron and part of clay (fifth)."

Rome was divided. And then divided further, but the iron and clay was not Rome.

"And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom."

"These kings" are plural. Rome is not plural. The point is that by the toes, it was not one empire nor even a divided Rome. It was 10 different kingdoms under a common cause.

The first kingdom was totally dead and gone in Daniel's lifetime. The second kingdom existed when Daniel died. Each kingdom lasted longer but was weaker than the prior one, as this statue authority lost influence by the Reformation. But the image was entirely finished at the Reformation. That was when the mountain began to fill the whole earth, formed from the stone.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the Roman armies. Scripture interpreting Scripture, forewarning the Judaean Christians, and permitting their miraculous escape.

Disagree. It is not Scripture interpreting Scripture. That is your private interpretation reading into the armies as Roman army, because you got the wrong Jersualem. It was not a literal city but the Jersualem, which is what the Church represents, on this side of the Cross.

Luk 21:20-21
(20) And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
(21) Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Who was compassed by armies, and then the temple destroyed? Have you even read the Old Testament prophesies concerning the compassing with armies. It might interest you comparing scripture with scripture or do you simply rely on Josephus's record of who?

Not the Roman army and physical city of Jersualem in 70AD, but the army of Satan's ministers of unrighteousness entering the church, the New Testament Jerusalem. The desolation of Jersualem is caused foremost by the wickedness of the city where the false prophets and christs are. This is God's judgment against the external church (not the true church), as Saints are to flee to the safety of the Mountain of God.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 22:6-7
(6) And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
(7) But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

I have heard from many Preterist circles that insisted that verse 7 was talking about the Roman armies that God sent to destroy Jersualem in 70AD under Titus.

No, while the parable in Matthew 22 talks about armies, it's quite obvious that they are NOT literal/physical armies of an earthly kingdom any more than Revelation talks about physical armies, horsemen or cities being destroyed. And people who think so follow the same carnal logic to come to those conclusions. Joel 2 talks about the Lord's army that he sent among the children of Zion, and talks about their restoration as through Calvary. This of course all takes place before and at the cross!

Joel 2:28
  • "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"
This "afterward" is the aftermath of the destruction caused the King's army, which of course clearly speaks of the restoration of the congregation of God in the New Testament through the cross of Christ. The sons and daughters who prophesy are the armies that God sent! This as nothing to do with Roman armies of 70 A.D., but of fulfillment in Christ. As it is written

Acts 2:16-17
  • "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
  • And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"
As I have been saying all along, there is the fulfillment of the destruction of the city, the people fallen, and its restoration in Christ Jesus. The Biblical fact is, the Lord has restored the captivity, not "will" restore it as many teach. The restoration has ALREADY been taken place through Christ once, and for all. At the Cross!

Second, the parable of Matthew 22 says NOT one word about "waiting until 70 A.D." to bring about the destruction of the city and people, or about a Roman army being the Lord's, or about a ruler Titus or any of the other alleged proofs some offer as support for their Physical city destruction supposition. This, is when it seems perfectly clear God is not talking about a physical city within Israel, but the whole congregation of Israel, using the holy city as the kingdom representation. They have the kingdom no more, and haven't since it was taken from them at the cross...by the LORD! Not Roman armies!

Matthew 21:43
  • "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
Moreover, as I said before, if the destruction was of a physical city, then obviously, rationally and logically the rebuilding would have to be of that same alleged physical city...in three days! And the rebuilding did not take place in 70AD! Clearly the parable illustrates the rebuilding is the New Testament congregation. Why? Because the destruction was the Old Testament congregation!! People are just not thinking clearly or using a sound hermeneutic when they inconsistently see a literal/physical place instead of the Lord's covenanted people represented by Jerusalem!

(continue to next post)

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(From the previous post)

Not I, but the Lord said:

Matthew 22:2-14
  • "The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
  • And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
  • Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
  • But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
  • And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
  • But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
  • Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
  • Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
  • So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
  • And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
  • And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
  • Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  • For many are called, but few are chosen."
Are we going to go by what "seems" right in our own eyes by reading Josephus? Or by the authoritative word of God explaining it by comparing scripture with Scripture? This parable actually supports the understanding of this being the Old Testament congregation that was destroyed (fallen) at the cross and being rebuilt in the New Testament congregation in three days by the Lord, rather than a physical city that was destroyed over 30 years after the cross. Selah! It is talking about what the Kingdom of heaven is, likened unto. In other words, the congregation of Israel on earth, first Israel, then the Church. Not a physical city.

Moreover, if the wedding, the bidding to it, the slain oxen, the farm, the merchandise, the fatlings, and the guests on the highways are not literal things at a very literal wedding, what would make anyone think the armies of the king would magically, and out of context, be a absolute literal/physical army of Romans in the midst of all this? Huh?! Think about it? That makes no sense. It's only accepted because Christians follow the leaders rather than sound study practices or hermeneutics. That is why we have a thousand different versions of every doctrine known to the church. Not because truth is so unattainable, but because of the stubborn will of man as I see many here.

Third, after the city was destroyed, then God sent out His servants to secure wedding guests (Gentiles). Are we to then suppose that the church waited over 30 years until 70 A.D. when a physical destruction of Jerusalem finally took place before God (this King) sent His servants out to find guests? The whole idea is inconsistent because when something is not true it generally is always inconsistent. For example, it won't fit because there is no real harmony as with God-inspired truth. The biblical fact is, God sent his servants out to secure guests to the wedding when he poured out His holy Spirit at Pentecost, not over 30 years after Pentecost after a destruction in 70AD.

Fourth, there is not one jot or tittle in God's inerrant word about all stones falling being an exaggeration or a physical army knocking down physical bricks in 70 A.D., because it's speculation. That's not even taking into account that the physical city Jerusalem "in 70 A.D." was no longer the Lord's Holy City that it would even qualify! It hadn't been God's Holy City since the time of the cross when the kingdom representation was taken from her! There was a "New Jerusalem," and it certainly was not represented by the physical Jerusalem in 70 A.D., The only holy city Jerusalem that qualifies for being destroyed before the rebuilding was the congregation of God that was destroyed when Christ was crucified by his own people, the people of the Prince of Daniel 9:26! So the use of these passages of Matthew 22 in an attempt to justify a carnal world view of a city's destruction by the people of a Prince in 70 A.D., is without Rock solid foundation. Foundation upon the WORD of God rather than history books.

The armies that destroyed the holy city were the people themselves who scripture says compassed Christ about, and who pierced his hands and feet. They stumbled over the stone and destroyed both city and sanctuary. They are those who came against Jerusalem by being against Christ. They were the children of their father, the messengers who were ruled by their King Satan. The kingdom of God at that time suffered violence and was taken by force, until Satan was cast out of the kingdom, and his messengers with him, and their kingdom given to another. Christ spoiled the Kingdom by conquest and set its captives free. It's not a physical Kingdom in physical heaven with an army of supernatural angels around a pregnant women floating in space with physical stars on her head. It's the representation of the Holy city, the kingdom of heaven represented on earth, and symbolized with cryptic imagery you see in books like Revelation. The city was destroyed by an army alright, but not a Roman one in 70 A.D., but by Satan's messengers, the people of the Prince who had turned against Him and had taken it by force. This is the battle where Israel fell, and it was realized at the cross, not after 70 A.D.

Revelation 12:7-10
  • "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
  • And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
  • And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
Christ defeated the accuser Satan and his messengers and the Lord's messengers defeated them by His blood, not the swords, staves and armies of 70 A.D. When we find what armies these verses of Revelation 12 represent, what battle of messengers this was, what accuser was cast down and how the Lord's servants, His army, overcame Satan's army by the blood of Christ, then maybe it will start to dawn upon us that it be revealed just how the enemies encamped against the Holy city and in the end were defeated by Christ and cast out. The result being that the New Testament Church was established. Not in 70 AD, but by and through the army who triumphts through the blood of Christ.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the Judaean Christians flee and survive?

Hint: They did, because they didn't listen to you. :laughing:

God did not talk about "Judaean Christians" or "Jews" fleeing from Judea in the Middle East.

The New Testament congregation of Israel under CHrist spiritually represents Judea and Christians are spiritual Jews. They are the believers in Judaea, the believers who can "see" the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place, (ie. Church on this side of the Cross), are told then to flee Judaea.

Sounds like you don't want to hear the truth, you want to hear traditional things about Israel, Jersualem, and Jews in literal Judea. You will not like what I say about Judaea, you want to hear the fables about the Jewish nation in 70AD. That is the whole point of my speaking here on this subject. Judgment upon God's rebellious house that only wants to hear what it wants to hear. It is not ablwsy the Preterists or the Dispensationalists, but today it is those of the traditional churches as well! They despise the Word that see the Church as Judea (spiritual discerned) becasue they trust is in the perversion of it. Write that down!

Isaiah 30:8-13
  • "Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
  • That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
  • Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
  • Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
  • Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
  • Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant[/i]."
Oh yes, this is the reason for the fall of the Church. Not simple confusion, but Deception, strong delusion, because the people would not receive the love of truth, but had pleasure (liked, delighted in) their own unrighteous doings. Selah!