A Third Temple In Jerusalem.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mckerras

Aug 25, 2011
Rebuilding the Temple
The prophetic Scriptures clearly predict that the Third Temple will be built and the sacrifices reinstated, in the final years leading up to the Return of the Messiah. It is clear, too, that there will be more than just the Jewish people living in the Land of Greater Israel. All the Israelites from all 12 tribes of Israel, will migrate to New Israel soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the terrible Day of fire and storms, that will clear and cleanse most of the Middle East.
The place of the new Temple, will be to the North of the existing Dome of the Rock, because this is in the direct line of the now sealed Eastern gate. The Bible, the Torah, and Josephus, all agree that the Temple was in that location. The Temple Institute, in Jerusalem, has made most of the utensils for the Temple worship, including the robes and breastplate for the High Priest. The instruments such as the silver trumpets are ready and musicians are trained for their use.

The Jewish sage, Moses Maimonides, known as Rambam, declared that the Temple will be rebuilt and the exiles from around the world gathered back into the Promised Land. [Referring to all 12 tribes of Israel]
The Messiah will appear and re-establish the glory of King David.
In the Talmud Yerushalmi, Rabbi Acha says; The Beit Hamikdash [Holy Temple] will be built first, before the advent of the Kingdom of David.
The Pnei Moshe states; The Land will be settled first, then the people will become prosperous, after that they will build the Temple and finally, the Messiah will come.
In the Mar’eh Punim the Gaon Moshe Margolis wrote that when Jacob predicted the future of Judah, he foretold that the Temple would be rebuilt first, then the Messiah would come.

The whole scenario of the end times, has a logical sequence to it. At last, now in 2011, we can see how things are happening that will see a confederation of Islamic states and entities that will be motivated to get rid of the ‘ cancer ‘ in their midst, that is the State of Israel. The moment of their attack, is the moment that God will intervene. This great Day of the Lord, will take the form of a natural event – a coronal mass ejection, a massive sunstrike of cosmic particles, causing intense heat and electrical storms. The attacking armies will be destroyed by their own weaponry, as they all explode before firing. This literally fulfils the prayer in Psalm 83:13-18
Many prophesies speak of the regeneration of the Land of Greater Israel, “in a very short while” [Isaiah 29:17] after this great clearance and cleansing of the entire area. Righteous Israel- “those who love the Lord and follow in His ways” will then gather “on the mountains of Samaria”. This is described very well in Ezekiel 20:34-38.
Over 40 prophesies describe how all the Israelites will live in peace and security in their own Land. At last, they will be as God originally intended, “a light to the nations”, they will “exemplify My Holiness for all to see”. Ezekiel 39:27-29 [The attack by Gog/ Magog will come during this period]
They will build the Third Temple, and “the splendour of this latter House will surpass that of the former”. Haggai 2:9 Zechariah 8:9-13 has wonderful promises of restoration and redemption; Courage! Do not lose heart!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Rebuilding the Temple
The prophetic Scriptures clearly predict that the Third Temple will be built and the sacrifices reinstated, in the final years leading up to the Return of the Messiah. It is clear, too, that there will be more than just the Jewish people living in the Land of Greater Israel. All the Israelites from all 12 tribes of Israel, will migrate to New Israel soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the terrible Day of fire and storms, that will clear and cleanse most of the Middle East.
The place of the new Temple, will be to the North of the existing Dome of the Rock, because this is in the direct line of the now sealed Eastern gate. The Bible, the Torah, and Josephus, all agree that the Temple was in that location. The Temple Institute, in Jerusalem, has made most of the utensils for the Temple worship, including the robes and breastplate for the High Priest. The instruments such as the silver trumpets are ready and musicians are trained for their use.

The Jewish sage, Moses Maimonides, known as Rambam, declared that the Temple will be rebuilt and the exiles from around the world gathered back into the Promised Land. [Referring to all 12 tribes of Israel]
The Messiah will appear and re-establish the glory of King David.
In the Talmud Yerushalmi, Rabbi Acha says; The Beit Hamikdash [Holy Temple] will be built first, before the advent of the Kingdom of David.
The Pnei Moshe states; The Land will be settled first, then the people will become prosperous, after that they will build the Temple and finally, the Messiah will come.
In the Mar’eh Punim the Gaon Moshe Margolis wrote that when Jacob predicted the future of Judah, he foretold that the Temple would be rebuilt first, then the Messiah would come.

The whole scenario of the end times, has a logical sequence to it. At last, now in 2011, we can see how things are happening that will see a confederation of Islamic states and entities that will be motivated to get rid of the ‘ cancer ‘ in their midst, that is the State of Israel. The moment of their attack, is the moment that God will intervene. This great Day of the Lord, will take the form of a natural event – a coronal mass ejection, a massive sunstrike of cosmic particles, causing intense heat and electrical storms. The attacking armies will be destroyed by their own weaponry, as they all explode before firing. This literally fulfils the prayer in Psalm 83:13-18
Many prophesies speak of the regeneration of the Land of Greater Israel, “in a very short while” [Isaiah 29:17] after this great clearance and cleansing of the entire area. Righteous Israel- “those who love the Lord and follow in His ways” will then gather “on the mountains of Samaria”. This is described very well in Ezekiel 20:34-38.
Over 40 prophesies describe how all the Israelites will live in peace and security in their own Land. At last, they will be as God originally intended, “a light to the nations”, they will “exemplify My Holiness for all to see”. Ezekiel 39:27-29 [The attack by Gog/ Magog will come during this period]
They will build the Third Temple, and “the splendour of this latter House will surpass that of the former”. Haggai 2:9 Zechariah 8:9-13 has wonderful promises of restoration and redemption; Courage! Do not lose heart!

So where are the verses that predict the rebuilding of the temple?

I really want to know!

mckerras

Aug 25, 2011
I mention 2 of them - Haggai 2:8-9, and Zechariah 8:9. Others are; Malachi 3:1, Jeremiah 3:17, Ezekiel chapters 40 to 48 give great detail of this new Temple and its furnishings. Daniel 11:31 says how the Anti Christ will put a stop to the offerings and will set up his image in the Holy place at the mid point of the 70th 'week'.
Then in the NT, 2 Thessalonians 2:4 parallells Daniel. Also in the Apocrypha, in 2 Maccabees 2:4-8 it says how Jeremiah hid the Ark 'in a place to remain unknown until God gathers His people in the last days. Then the Glory of God will once more reside in His Temple'.
But the best verse is in Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come and work on rebuilding the Temple.......
If you look at my website, you can read much more on the prophetic scripture of the end times- www.logostelos.info

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
Haggai 2:8  The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
9  The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

This is talking about Christ second advent and the Milleninal Temple.

Zechariah 8:9  ¶Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built.

This is talking about Christ second advent and the Millennial Temple.

Malachi 3:1  ¶Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

This is taliking about Christ second advent and the Millennial Temple.

Jeremiah 3:17  At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Zechariah 6:15  And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Maybe you misunderstood the question.

You said,

If you look at my website, you can read much more on the prophetic scripture of the end times

I have several bibles and resources. Sorry, but I'll get my information there.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I feel sorry for the Preterists here that are bent on denying the signs of the end our Lord Jesus gave that are happening right now, instead of wishful thinking that Christ's Kingdom is already manifested in toto in this world. Today's present world is falling apart, turning ever darker and darker. Many who once believed on Christ Jesus are falling away to other things. And revealed religion from God's Word is being replaced with social religion, and joining with other world religions.

Preterism denies that the signs Christ gave His in Matt.24 and Mark 13 are meant for the very end of this world. Preterists consistently treat those signs as being fulfilled by the Romans in 70 A.D.

The Reason Christ's Enemies Are Behind That Preterist Doctrine of Men:

1. It serves the globalist's attempt to form 'their' Utopian dream on earth, a dream the occult fraternities have had for centuries. If they can get the Christian to deny any need for a future return of our Lord Jesus and literal establishing of His Kingdom on earth, then they can get you to put your faith in their Utopian dream instead. This is the reason the Preterist Doctrine denies the signs in our Lord's Olivet Discourse as being still yet future.

2. If they can get you to believe that Christ's second coming is a spiritual coming only, then they can get you to deny any need for Christ's future literal return to this earth as written. Once again, the purpose for that would be to get you to trust in the Utopia now dream of globalists that deny Christ Jesus. (Full Preterism believes Christ's second coming is over, and that it was a spiritual coming only).

3. If they can get you to believe that the pope is the Antichrist, then they can get you away from Scripture warning about a future coming of a final Antichrist that will work great signs and wonders on earth, and cause the majority of the world to bow in false worship to him.

4. If they can get you to believe that all those Matt.24 signs were fulilled in 70 A.D., then they can get away from watching for Christ's future literal return to this earth. It will also turn you away from the many prophecies God gave us for the end of this world, that are still yet to be fulfilled.

5. If they can get you on their Preterist boat, then you very well may not be prepared to make a stand for Jesus when the false messiah/Antichrist does arrive. (Partial Preterism still believes a literal return of Christ is still expecting).

good post. this preterist stuff needs to be called out.

mckerras

Aug 25, 2011
I have read your comments carefully and I do not think I could be called a preterist. I do believe in the physical Return of Jesus.
None of those Bible passages that I used can be positivly said to apply only after His Return. Even Malachi 3:1 is paralleled by
Ezekiel 43:2 , where the Glory of God comes into the rebuilt Temple, in the same manner as in Solomon's Temple.
Do you think that the next prophesied event is the Return?
My book is a Bible study guide, in it I point out the very many prophecies that tell of things that will happen before Jesus comes.

Cooter

Jun 14, 2011
N E Ohio
No, Christ was not talking about 70 AD. That did not destroy the temple, just messed it up a bit. Large parts of the old wall are still standing.

Mattew 24 is in theprocess of happening now.

The structure that they call "The Temple Mount" today is actually the Fortress Antonia. The Real Temple Mount was totally destroyed by Titus - just like Jesus said it would be. The SE wall of the Temple Mount was 450 feet high. The TM was actually a very high tower, in fact the temple of Herod was a cube dimensionally - just like the City of God in Revelation.

Except for the delayed Second Coming - all of Matt 24 has been fulfilled. What hasn't been fulfilled?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I have read your comments carefully and I do not think I could be called a preterist. I do believe in the physical Return of Jesus.
None of those Bible passages that I used can be positivly said to apply only after His Return. Even Malachi 3:1 is paralleled by
Ezekiel 43:2 , where the Glory of God comes into the rebuilt Temple, in the same manner as in Solomon's Temple.
Do you think that the next prophesied event is the Return?
My book is a Bible study guide, in it I point out the very many prophecies that tell of things that will happen before Jesus comes.

Big problem with your understanding of timing.

The Ezek.40 - 48 chapters are for AFTER Christ has returned. They are Millennium chapters, the "thousand years" of Rev.20.

If the orthodox Jews build another temple in Jerusalem in our day, it will NOT be Christ's Millennium temple. It will instead be a fake.

The reason is simple. With Ezekiel's temple, waters are to flow out of the sanctuary to heal waters on earth it comes in contact with, with the tree of life established on the banks of that River. That's God's River.

So what YOU are aligning with IS Preterist doctrines of men. For it is Preterism and Historicism that tries to preach Christ's Kingdom has already manifest on earth today.

Except for the delayed Second Coming - all of Matt 24 has been fulfilled. What hasn't been fulfilled?

Go back up on this specific thread in my posts, and you'll find a list of 10 signs I gave that have yet to be fulfilled today from that Matt.24 chapter.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
The structure that they call "The Temple Mount" today is actually the Fortress Antonia. The Real Temple Mount was totally destroyed by Titus - just like Jesus said it would be. The SE wall of the Temple Mount was 450 feet high. The TM was actually a very high tower, in fact the temple of Herod was a cube dimensionally - just like the City of God in Revelation.

All of Mathew 24 has been fulfilled??? When was the last time you read it objectively???

Cooter

Jun 14, 2011
N E Ohio
All of Mathew 24 has been fulfilled??? When was the last time you read it objectively???

Not only have I read it, but I have studied it as well. I have also kept it in the correct context and chronology. My viewpoint was determined by personal study, logic, and history. You cannot look at these passages from a 21st century perspective - it doesn't work. Eschatology is an unfolding revelation. Today the Futurist movement has taken all of the prophets, the NT writings, and especially Revelation and have blended them all together and have made connections among them all. This produces a very exciting, hyper complicated, sensational, and spectacular hobby for them to enjoy. However it has no credibility whatsoever. The real Revelation was written to God's people who were about to enter a long period of persecution and Martyrdom. Hardly a theme that would pack-em-in at a Prophesy conference. That's why my viewpoints are very anti climatic, non sensational, and non exciting - at least not in a soulish sense.

I'm still waiting for a Futurist to show me just one of their past predictions that have come to pass over the past 60 years. One that has been stated in public. There are none. With zero credibility why should anyone today believe your outrageous speculations.

Better throw away your Hal Lindsay and TIm Lahay books and start over - like I did some 35 years ago. I grew up with Futurism and had so many logic problems with It I finally abandoned it.

What part do you think has not been fulfilled? If you want - post the whole chapter of Matt 24 and highlight in color what has yet to be fulfilled.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Rebuilding the Temple
The prophetic Scriptures clearly predict that the Third Temple will be built and the sacrifices reinstated, in the final years leading up to the Return of the Messiah. ...

Hmmmmmmmm, I thought that Jesus said WE are now the Temple of GOD. Do you think Jesus changed his mind?

BibleScribe

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
bible scribe, no Jesus didn't change his mind. we are still the temple of God. However the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt and they will make sacrificies again.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
bible scribe, no Jesus didn't change his mind. we are still the temple of God. However the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt and they will make sacrificies again.

This is puzzling, because I had always been taught and held the opinion that during the Tribulation, the Jews would finally perceive that Jesus is the Messiah they've been waiting for for all these centuries. So I guess that in your timetable, we have ~seven years~ to identify and provide a location, obtain materials, complete the construction, locate an unblemished red heifer, and start the sacrificial offering, -- only to have the TRUE sacrificial offering realization.

That's an awful lot of work for nothing, don't you think?

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
PS -- Just so we know, here is a Google search results for only some of the Red Heifer ~sightings~:

http://www.greatdrea.../red-heifer.htm
An apparently red heifer, Melody, was born in Israel in 1996, but it soon grew a white tail.

March/April 1997, http://christianacti...israelma97.html
The birth of a red heifer in Israel is being hailed by religious Jews as a divine sign that work can soon begin on building the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

One was born in northern Israel. In 1998 another red heifer was born in the Ayalon valley where David defeated Goliath.

April 8, 2002 - A one month old red heifer, born in Israel, has been validated by rabbis to be kosher. The Temple Mount Institute says,
April. 11, 2002 - Rod Dreher, senior writer for the National Review, asks a surprising question:
Could this little calf born last month in Israel bring about Armageddon?

Red-Heifer Days, http://www.greatdrea.../red-heifer.htm

These wonderful visitors arrived promptly at 8 a.m. this morning
The tiny heifers were adorable - but hidden behind the mothers.
There were some of every color one can think that cows come in, including red.
They had broken through a fence adjoining our property and delighted in
enjoying fresh grass in our front yard.

Sunday, March 7, 2010, http://the70thweek.b...nd-well-in.html
A Kosher Red Heifer is Alive and Well in Israel!

... and of course the most likely source of this mystical beast:

Red Heifer Steakhouse, http://www.redheifersteakhouse.com/
Red Heifer Steakhouse established in 1999 is located in the heart of Jerusalem in a charming Arab period house. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, Red Heifer Steakhouse has two lovely rooms, one with an inviting fireplace and a second with a magnificent bar. The restaurant also has a large veranda overlooking the gardens.We open daily from 5:00 pm for dinner.

Yummmmmmmmm, -- Red Heifer.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
This is puzzling, because I had always been taught and held the opinion that during the Tribulation, the Jews would finally perceive that Jesus is the Messiah they've been waiting for for all these centuries. So I guess that in your timetable, we have ~seven years~ to identify and provide a location, obtain materials, complete the construction, locate an unblemished red heifer, and start the sacrificial offering, -- only to have the TRUE sacrificial offering realization.

That's an awful lot of work for nothing, don't you think?

BibleScribe

first of all, don't bring a strawman argument against me by guessing this time table that you accuse me of having.
secondly, the things you mentioned could happen before the tribulation. that is, building the temple and getting it ready, ect.
it seems like you're argueing against the belief that the temple will be rebuilt. doesn't scripture say it will be rebuilt?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Not only have I read it, but I have studied it as well. I have also kept it in the correct context and chronology. My viewpoint was determined by personal study, logic, and history. You cannot look at these passages from a 21st century perspective - it doesn't work. Eschatology is an unfolding revelation. Today the Futurist movement has taken all of the prophets, the NT writings, and especially Revelation and have blended them all together and have made connections among them all. This produces a very exciting, hyper complicated, sensational, and spectacular hobby for them to enjoy. However it has no credibility whatsoever. The real Revelation was written to God's people who were about to enter a long period of persecution and Martyrdom. Hardly a theme that would pack-em-in at a Prophesy conference. That's why my viewpoints are very anti climatic, non sensational, and non exciting - at least not in a soulish sense.

I'm still waiting for a Futurist to show me just one of their past predictions that have come to pass over the past 60 years. One that has been stated in public. There are none. With zero credibility why should anyone today believe your outrageous speculations.

Better throw away your Hal Lindsay and TIm Lahay books and start over - like I did some 35 years ago. I grew up with Futurism and had so many logic problems with It I finally abandoned it.

What part do you think has not been fulfilled? If you want - post the whole chapter of Matt 24 and highlight in color what has yet to be fulfilled.

Lot of your false assumption about the label of 'Futurist' is that it means anyone... who recognizes Christ's second coming is still yet FUTURE. So why don't you admit that from the start?

The MAJORITY of Christians today believe Christ's second coming has not yet happened, and our gathering to Him is still future. And only a portion of those are pre-tribulationalists like Lindsay and LaHaye.

The signs in Matt.24 Christ was giving are about signs of the very end just prior to His second coming and THE GATHERING OF HIS SAINTS TO HIM, the last sign He gave there.

So what's really funny about that doctrine of men you hold to, is that Christ's Church, His Body of LITERAL members still here on earth, HAVE NOT YET BEEN GATHERED TO HIM!

In simple cave-man terms you should understand, 'Christ's Body of believers here on earth; Christ Jesus not here on earth'. And that gathering per God's Word is a LITERAL gathering to be with Christ where He will be. It is NOT just some mystical idea the occultists have taught you.

Brethren in Christ Jesus, that is one of the very type of warnings I keep trying to reveal to Christ's Church still on earth today. Orthodox Jewry very much wants us Christians to think that TODAY'S world is Christ's Kingdom already fully... manifested!!! It is not. Christ's future coming will include His literal Kingdom He brings with Him when He returns. ALL the New Testament writers foretold of how Christ's return would be a physical bodily return, and not some mystical mumbo-jumbo witchdoctor spirit manifesting.

It's the doctrine of 'Full Preterism' that holds to the idea that Christ's second coming already happened some time back in the Apostles days, because they say His second coming was a 'spiritual' coming, not a physical bodily return. Acts 1 and Zechariah 14 STRONGLY counter that false Preterist idea, revealing a literal bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ back to this earth, EVEN back to the very spot where He Ascended into Heaven from! It's called the Mount of Olives.

This is why that Full Preterism idea reveals its origin from the "synagogue of Satan" who are trying to establish a fake copy of Christ's Kingdom upon this earth in Jerusalem today, even with the intent to build another temple and start up the Old Covenant sacrifices again, and CALL IT EZEKIEL'S TEMPLE. They're doing that in prep for their 'rock', while God is our Rock.

I want to see... them try it, and they plan to, but God gave us specific details about Christ's Millennium Kingdom and the time of Ezekiel's temple with God's River flowing out of the sanctuary, with the tree of life established on the sides of that River. You can read about it in the Ezekiel 47 chapter. I wanna' see them TRY to establish that, including the healing of waters wherever that River comes in touch with, including making the desert bloom.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
bible scribe, what about 2 thess 2:3,4 where it talks about the antichrist sitting in the temple of God?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Teamventure,

There are instances where a simple Synagogue is referred to as a "sanctuary", or a "temple". However, when Daniel 11:45 describes the "he" (understood to be United Nations) as pitching his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain (understood to be Jerusalem), we should anticipate the argument:

~That all should have access, but none have possession.~

And so neither the Jews nor the Palestinians shall have control over the "center of the earth", but only the one-world government. (Ref. 2 Thess. 2:3-4)

BibleScribe

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
first of all, don't bring a strawman argument against me by guessing this time table that you accuse me of having.
secondly, the things you mentioned could happen before the tribulation. that is, building the temple and getting it ready, ect.
it seems like you're argueing against the belief that the temple will be rebuilt. doesn't scripture say it will be rebuilt?

I've asked a few times for someone to quote the scriptures that say a temple will be rebuilt. And I'm not talking the millennial temple.

I doubt anyone can post one. It's a fabricated belief.

I asked if you read it objectively!

So what are you doing here on a prophecy forum if you don't believe in futurism?

Maybe you reject the question the apostles asked Jesus. I don't want to discuss such elementary truths with the foolishness of a preterist!

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

I really don't want to hear what you have to say about your historical or preterist views because it's a waste of time. I canned those theories in 1974.
But if you want to remain in your idiotic denial of the truth go right ahead. But I wish you wouldn't do it here.

You're even more misled that a pretribulationist.

God help you in your denial.