A Very Important Warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear UB (UnrulyBeauty, -- not "Uncle Buck" ;) )

I had it, and it was purely respiratory for me. Attacked my lungs, wound up with pneumonia, but had no other symptoms. This is partly why I don't think this is natural virus (not saying I can't be wrong, either). But it just seems a little too good at mutating and creating a ridiculously random and unpredictable array of symptoms.

YOU COULDN'T HAVE HAD the WUHAN VIRUS because YOU'D BE DEAD, -- and so would I, and my wife, and certainly our children and spouses and grandchildren who we exposed to this FLU. Or at least that's what we've been led to believe. -- IT'LL KILL YOU, DON'T GO NEAR ANYONE OR TOUCH ANYONE!!!

What a load of malarkey, -- but certainly if someone is in a "risk category", EVERY FLU takes lives and this FLU is no different except, --EXACTLY AS YOU SAID --, it goes to our lungs. As for me, I felt fine except for all the fluids I had to cough up and spit out.

It seems the goal is to destroy our economy and condition our population for Government Control. After all, they violated virtually every Constitutional Right we have, and some 90% of the population WILLINGLY COMPLIED, -- Christians & Non-Christians.

As my granddaughter used to say: What a mace (mess) !

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear UB (UnrulyBeauty, -- not "Uncle Buck" ;) )

GREAT movie, amirite? :D

YOU COULDN'T HAVE HAD the WUHAN VIRUS because YOU'D BE DEAD
, -- and so would I, and my wife, and certainly our children and spouses and grandchildren who we exposed to this FLU. Or at least that's what we've been led to believe. -- IT'LL KILL YOU, DON'T GO NEAR ANYONE OR TOUCH ANYONE!!!

What a load of malarkey, -- but certainly if someone is in a "risk category", EVERY FLU takes lives and this FLU is no different except, --EXACTLY AS YOU SAID --, it goes to our lungs. As for me, I felt fine except for all the fluids I had to cough up and spit out.

It seems the goal is to destroy our economy and condition our population for Government Control. After all, they violated virtually every Constitutional Right we have, and some 90% of the population WILLINGLY COMPLIED, -- Christians & Non-Christians.

As my granddaughter used to say: What a mace (mess) !

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

I was out hiking today, on a trail that was a good 10 feet wide (wide enough for vehicles). A woman was walking towards me with a little girl, perhaps 3 years old. The woman had a mask on, but the child didn't. I don't wear masks outdoors. She yanked the little girl to the far, far side of the trail, even OFF the trail and into the leaves, and made her put her little arm up in front of her face. I saw the girl looking up at me as they walked by, with confusion and fear. And I felt angry and disgusted, that this woman would fill an impressionable little child with fear about other people, simply for walking on a trail in the forest.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, glad that you're feeling better @UnrulyBeauty. :)

Thank you! It was almost a year ago, and was a very frightening experience. Not being able to breathe is terrifying. I knew it wasn't a cold or flu because that was literally my only symptom; I couldn't breathe. After about 3 days, I developed a fever, and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I never had any other symptoms.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! It was almost a year ago, and was a very frightening experience. Not being able to breathe is terrifying. I knew it wasn't a cold or flu because that was literally my only symptom; I couldn't breathe. After about 3 days, I developed a fever, and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I never had any other symptoms.

That's awful. I've been sick as a dog today myself and I sure hope it isn't Covid. :(

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's awful. I've been sick as a dog today myself and I sure hope it isn't Covid. :(
I had the "chills" and then a cough. No temperature, no throwing up, no stuffy sinus, -- no normal FLU symptoms --, just lung congestion. So I used an "inhailer" to keep my lungs as clear as possible and coughed up the "mucus" and spit it out.

Twern't much fun, but neither was the FLU several years ago! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not taking the Vaccine is like Noah saying that he didn't need a boat because God was going to take care of him.

Noah was fully aware of the material "he" built the boat with.
Noah entered the boat, "he" built.

Are you aware of what is in the Vaccine?
Are you aware Who made the Vaccine?
Are you aware The Vaccine enters the body, NOT a body entering the Vaccine?

The Ark lifted Noah Up Above the Earth's Destruction.
Next Lifting Up doesn't require An ARK or
A Vaccine...clearly the next Lifting up, is via The Lord Gods Power.

If you believe a man-made Vaccine will Save your life...Take it.

Please DO NOT Advocate Others must agree with you or Support Others must be Forced to
Participate based on your beliefs.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had the "chills" and then a cough. No temperature, no throwing up, no stuffy sinus, -- no normal FLU symptoms --, just lung congestion. So I used an "inhailer" to keep my lungs as clear as possible and coughed up the "mucus" and spit it out.

Twern't much fun, but neither was the FLU several years ago! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo
That's exactly how it was for me. I have mild asthma, and it felt like a mild asthma attack at first, but I never have those without something to precipitate it, like a cold or a really bad sneezing or coughing spell. This came out of nowhere, with no other symptoms, and just got worse and worse until my lungs sounded like a barrel of rocks. I was so scared because my inhaler did nothing, and I knew this was so bizarre and out of the ordinary for my lungs. I had no idea what it was! Even a nebulizer treatment didn't help. I just endured it the best I could, but when a fever showed up, I went back to the doctor and that's when they found the pneumonia. I don't remember ever having so much JUNK in my lungs. Every breath was rattling and wheezing, so loud it kept me awake at night. The exhaustion is hard to describe, from having to fight to breathe for days and days. Anyway! Antibiotics and a lot of Mucinex finally helped me recover.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kissing with a mask and face shield are permitted.

LOL :D

I hope not! Lots of colds and bugs going around, so... just take good care of yourself <3 If anything feels scary, call your doctor.

I see you saw and liked my above comment so you already know that I'm all better. :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have yall ever played the game "Plague" on your phones? One of the many convictions on things I have seen and played in bouts of indulging evil fleshly thoughts...anyway, just came to mind. Praise God for forgiveness.

*this has been another random/non related blurb from Mayflower. Thank you for the attention to this obsolete post. Lol

Reactions: April_Rose

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have yall ever played the game "Plague" on your phones? One of the many convictions on things I have seen and played in bouts of indulging evil fleshly thoughts...anyway, just came to mind. Praise God for forgiveness.

*this has been another random/non related blurb from Mayflower. Thank you for the attention to this obsolete post. Lol

I've played Plague, Inc? Where you have to try and wipe out the world's population?

I love that game... > >

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope not! Lots of colds and bugs going around, so... just take good care of yourself <3 If anything feels scary, call your doctor.

Thanks for sharing that tip on the board.
I've never "had" a doctor.
Did go to a Doctor about 3 yrs ago, had nearly cut my finger off, finger swelled over night, duct tape failed, and had a local Doctor put some stitches in for me, and remove them a week later. That was $110 bucks total. Can't remember his name.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That's exactly how it was for me. I have mild asthma, and it felt like a mild asthma attack at first, but I never have those without something to precipitate it, like a cold or a really bad sneezing or coughing spell. This came out of nowhere, with no other symptoms, and just got worse and worse until my lungs sounded like a barrel of rocks. I was so scared because my inhaler did nothing, and I knew this was so bizarre and out of the ordinary for my lungs. I had no idea what it was! Even a nebulizer treatment didn't help. I just endured it the best I could, but when a fever showed up, I went back to the doctor and that's when they found the pneumonia. I don't remember ever having so much JUNK in my lungs. Every breath was rattling and wheezing, so loud it kept me awake at night. The exhaustion is hard to describe, from having to fight to breathe for days and days. Anyway! Antibiotics and a lot of Mucinex finally helped me recover.
@UnrulyBeauty Glad you are doing better...