A Well-Defeated Muslim Apologist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Philip,

How did you know that what He said is original (i.e. it is actually what He said not someone else)?

Peace.

Hi Jalal,

Hmm.. While i could speak of experiences that later confirmed this for me,
I 'knew' this Truth from before I can remember... Baptised and raised in His Church, He has been with me all my life..

Peace!

Reactions: michaelvpardo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
They are equal as human beings, they eat, drink, sleep, walk, ...
Each prophet was given a miracle that suits his era and it the miracle was a challenge of what people living in that era were famous and skilful at:

During Mouses PBUH era, people were famous in magic so God challenged that through a Mouses' miracles

During Jesus PBUH era, people in his land -- till now -- were known for good types of food, so God challenged the people of that region with a table of food that was sent from heaven -- I know, there are other miracles also, but that was a blow to the main thing.

During Mohammad PBUH, people were famous in Arabic poems and eloquence, so the challenge -- till now -- was the Quran.

Check this for the list of miracles:

Miracles of the Prophets of Islam

I think we should look at Genesis, God said his creation is good. So all facets of his creation of this world should be considered clean if they are uncorrupted since the beginning.

As for the prophets their purpose was to guide Isriel and make a suitable environment where Jesus' life and death would make the most impact.

Abraham taught us of God's promises
Moses brought the Jews out of slavery, which represents sinful lifestyle. He also established law.
The other prophets revealed God's judgements and mercy mainly on matters of law. And repeatedly they failed but God remains faithful.
All this leads to Jesus, who frees us from the bondage to sin and death. Without our failures to obey God we would not see the need for a savior.

Niblo

Jul 16, 2021
Leeds
Faith
Muslim
Country
United Kingdom
[QUOTE............. .

Greetings, Michael.

Many thanks for your most interesting post. I apologise for the delayed reply.

I propose we consider each topic in its turn; before moving to another.

You write:

‘The testimony of scripture, both Old Testament and New, is that it was always God's intent to make a New covenant that was better than the covenant of law.’

I assume – perhaps wrongly – that you are an advocate of ‘replacement theology’ (also known, of course, as ‘supersessionism’ or ‘fulfilment theology’). If so, then please elaborate.

Have a great weekend, and very best regards.

May the Beloved bless you.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, Michael.

Many thanks for your most interesting post. I apologise for the delayed reply.

I propose we consider each topic in its turn; before moving to another.

You write:

‘The testimony of scripture, both Old Testament and New, is that it was always God's intent to make a New covenant that was better than the covenant of law.’

I assume – perhaps wrongly – that you are an advocate of ‘replacement theology’ (also known, of course, as ‘supersessionism’ or ‘fulfilment theology’). If so, then please elaborate.

Have a great weekend, and very best regards.

May the Beloved bless you.
Sorry, but no, I'm an advocate of the word of God and the teaching of the Holy Spirit. This is not a debate, so there is no "winning" of an argument. Your arms are too short to box with God. I'm just one of His messengers.

Reactions: Jalal

Jalal

Aug 28, 2021
UK
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, but no, I'm an advocate of the word of God and the teaching of the Holy Spirit. This is not a debate, so there is no "winning" of an argument. Your arms are too short to box with God. I'm just one of His messengers.

I agree. As a side note, even if it was a debate (i.e. the discussion here) talking as an ex-Muslim apologist I was thoroughly defeated. Beside documenting the case here:

Jalal | Why I'm an Exmuslim Testimonial
https://twitter.com/xmuslimuk/status/1421425412924657671?s=20

CEMB documented the statement here as well:

Members List | Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain - CEMB

Niblo

Jul 16, 2021
Leeds
Faith
Muslim
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you for your time, Michael. Have a good life.

Peace.