A word of encouragement (?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello you, (Staff: I wasn’t sure where to put this)

Just desired to write this encouragement for anyone out there in the world, who may need to hear it.

Life is extremely tough. When you are alone with your mind and the weight of the world is on your shoulder. Worries of family members, friends and friends of friends alike. It seems never ending and can be terribly burdensome.

My life use to be trying to please everyone that I came in contact with. Here on the forums that much more harder to do than a one on one session with the person face to face.

In hindsight of the reality. I can not please everyone know matter how hard one may try to do so. We all have different interest and things of that nature. Which is all fine. It’s good to have interest. Though the world itself only has so much to give.

It’s only satisfying until it is no longer satisfying. Then we are left hungry, bare, dry, and alone when are in our minds be in the morning, noon, or night. Seeking something to eat and drink to fulfil our next need still with no rest.

There is only one person in existence that can fulfill not our every material need. However our every spiritual need that can give us rest even while the whole world is going amuck, along with even so God filling our heart with the Holy Spirit. That person is Lord Yeshua/Jesus. The messiah. The Son of God. Who alone holds all things together. The moon where it is placed. The sun in its own. The Stars. The universe itself. The boundary of the Seas so they do not collide together. All things are held in place by Him. Did you know that?

He was able to calm the storm when the disciples where utterly doomed from the billowing waves and the collecting water that would bear down the ship and sink it. They ran to? Whom? Jesus while he was asleep in the vessel.

God loves you, so does Jesus he had compassion and love for you to come to Him, and to trust and call out to our Father in heaven. To abide in the spirit, to receive rest through everything the world will put you through. It’s hard to trust someone you can not see. However learning and knowing them is life eternal they will be there with you. You can know that life exists after this place is swept away when we leave this world.

May the grace and peace of Jesus Christ be with you,
The love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1:13-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Just desired to write this encouragement for anyone out there in the world, who may need to hear it.

Life is extremely tough. When you are alone with your mind and the weight of the world is on your shoulder. Worries of family members, friends and friends of friends alike. It seems never ending and can be terribly burdensome.

My life use to be trying to please everyone that I came in contact with. Here on the forums that much more harder to do than a one on one session with the person face to face.

In hindsight of the reality. I can not please everyone know matter how hard one may try to do so. We all have different interest and things of that nature. Which is all fine. It’s good to have interest. Though the world itself only has so much to give.

It’s only satisfying until it is no longer satisfying. Then we are left hungry, bare, dry, and alone when are in our minds be in the morning, noon, or night. Seeking something to eat and drink to fulfil our next need still with no rest.

There is only one person in existence that can fulfill not our every material need. However our every spiritual need that can give us rest even while the whole world is going amuck, along with even so God filling our heart with the Holy Spirit. That person is Lord Yeshua/Jesus. The messiah. The Son of God. Who alone holds all things together. The moon where it is placed. The sun in its own. The Stars. The universe itself. The boundary of the Seas so they do not collide together. All things are held in place by Him. Did you know that?

He was able to calm the storm when the disciples where utterly doomed from the billowing waves and the collecting water that would bear down the ship and sink it. They ran to? Whom? Jesus while he was asleep in the vessel.

God loves you, so does Jesus he had compassion and love for you to come to Him, and to trust and call out to our Father in heaven. To abide in the spirit, to receive rest through everything the world will put you through. It’s hard to trust someone you can not see. However learning and knowing them is life eternal they will be there with you. You can know that life exists after this place is swept away when we leave this world.

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.”
Hi @MatthewG I've just been reading about the Lord calming the storm in Psalm 107... :)

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that scripture say, will you post it? I’m going on to bed, good night brother.

Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What does that scripture say, will you post it? I’m going on to bed, good night brother.
Psalm 107.23-31:

"23 They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters;

24 These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.

25 For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.

26 They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.

27 They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.

28 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.

29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

30 Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.

31 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Alone in our minds...

Yes, sometimes it does feel that way, even though we may be surrounded by loved ones and friends.

I believe in heaven, we will be united with Jesus in such a way, that we'll never have that feeling again. We'll all be known and in perfect unity with one another.

Till, then, it's okay to come to the Lord in our hunger and loneliness. Some of my best times with the Lord have been that way.

Thanks for the encouragement, Brother! Keep writing and making content.