ABSOLUTE PROOF

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After 3.5 years of Russia Conspiracy theories... crickets.
We're not done WINNING yet!

Sometimes you have to walk through the dark to get to the light.

where is that $2000 .. oops I mean $1400...
What about minimum wage? have to wait till Rona goes away.

Watch this miracle poof Rona gone.. or they never intended on raising anything anyways.

Thousand of good union jobs poof gone with a stroke of a pen on the 1st day..

They have surrounded themselves with a fenced "wall" (I thought walls were racist? )
and surrounded by the National guard.. (defund the police! )

HAHAHA
What A JOKE.

C'mon man.. trust me, we got your best "interest" (in our pocket) er.. in our hearts.

Get yer popcorn!
Enjoy the show

I really feel bad for innocent people getting hurt over this BS.

Stay strong..
Stay together..
Keep the Faith..
In the end, God Wins!

Hugs
lol

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
keep those superlatives rolling Enoch.....as if they would make it so!
I always thought that you would prefer truth over lies. But it looks like the truth has become rather uncomfortable for you. Which is an anomaly for any Christian. So here are the FACTS about this bogus impeachment.

1. The Democrats literally stole the election from under Trump. Leftist Time magazine has published an article just recently gloating over this and putting a spin on the theft. They have labelled it as "saved the election", even though 30% of Democrats agreed that it was stolen.

2. Following that the Supreme Court betrayed its oath of office and its primary responsibility to uphold the Constitution, and free and fair elections. Nineteen states filed a lawsuit with SCOTUS regarding election fraud and it was dismissed with the flick of a wrist (so to speak).

3. On January 6, Mike Pence, President of the Senate failed to do his constitutional duty in calling for objections to the fraudulent electoral votes. This was not only a betrayal of Trump, but a betrayal of the Constitution, 75 million legitimate voters, and ultimately the United States of America.

7. On that same day Donald Trump attended a rally in which possibly half a million of his supporters came to hear him speak. This was well away from the Capitol. And a careful reading of the transcript of his message confirms that at no time did he incite violence. Quite the opposite.

8. The FBI has subsequently confirmed that (1) the storming of the Capitol was pre-planned, (2) BLM and Antifa thugs were involved, many of them dressed up as Trump supporters, and (3) there were only five deaths on that day. Ashli Babbitt was murdered in cold-blood and her assailant's name has not been released deliberately. She had done nothing to be shot point blank. Videos also show that the Capitol police were literally ushering rioters into the building, even as the wicked mayor of D.C. had asked the other police to stand down. This was all designed to create a smear campaign against those who voted for Trump, since the storming of the Capitol began well before Trump finished speaking.

9. In spite of all evidence to contrary, the hatred and fear of Donald Trump by the Marxist Democrats brought about a call for his impeachment on bogus grounds. On no grounds whatsoever. Evidently Chief Justice Roberts could not stomach this nonsense and refused to preside.

10. The Democrats (as well as the RINOs) in Congress and the Senate wish to block Trump from running for office again. But the Constitution is very clear. ONLY A SITTING PRESIDENT MAY BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE THROUGH IMPEACHMENT, AND THAT TOO FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. Therefore if Trump is convicted falsely, it will be only be on totally illegal and unconstitutional grounds.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I always thought that you would prefer truth over lies. But it looks like the truth has become rather uncomfortable for you. Which is an anomaly for any Christian. So here are the FACTS about this bogus impeachment.

1. The Democrats literally stole the election from under Trump. Leftist Time magazine has published an article just recently gloating over this and putting a spin on the theft. They have labelled it as "saved the election", even though 30% of Democrats agreed that it was stolen.

2. Following that the Supreme Court betrayed its oath of office and its primary responsibility to uphold the Constitution, and free and fair elections. Nineteen states filed a lawsuit with SCOTUS regarding election fraud and it was dismissed with the flick of a wrist (so to speak).

3. On January 6, Mike Pence, President of the Senate failed to do his constitutional duty in calling for objections to the fraudulent electoral votes. This was not only a betrayal of Trump, but a betrayal of the Constitution, 75 million legitimate voters, and ultimately the United States of America.

7. On that same day Donald Trump attended a rally in which possibly half a million of his supporters came to hear him speak. This was well away from the Capitol. And a careful reading of the transcript of his message confirms that at no time did he incite violence. Quite the opposite.

8. The FBI has subsequently confirmed that (1) the storming of the Capitol was pre-planned, (2) BLM and Antifa thugs were involved, many of them dressed up as Trump supporters, and (3) there were only five deaths on that day. Ashli Babbitt was murdered in cold-blood and her assailant's name has not been released deliberately. She had done nothing to be shot point blank. Videos also show that the Capitol police were literally ushering rioters into the building, even as the wicked mayor of D.C. had asked the other police to stand down. This was all designed to create a smear campaign against those who voted for Trump, since the storming of the Capitol began well before Trump finished speaking.

9. In spite of all evidence to contrary, the hatred and fear of Donald Trump by the Marxist Democrats brought about a call for his impeachment on bogus grounds. On no grounds whatsoever. Evidently Chief Justice Roberts could not stomach this nonsense and refused to preside.

10. The Democrats (as well as the RINOs) in Congress and the Senate wish to block Trump from running for office again. But the Constitution is very clear. ONLY A SITTING PRESIDENT MAY BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE THROUGH IMPEACHMENT, AND THAT TOO FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. Therefore if Trump is convicted falsely, it will be only be on totally illegal and unconstitutional grounds.
The details don't interest me Enoch. What gets my attention has been the lies Mr Trump told while in office...and it was unrelenting ....and these lies spoken while mouthing Christian rhetoric. All else pales into insignificance, why? because the ways of the world are self sabotaging and the games played for popularity and power ultimately end in death.

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All else pales into insignificance, why?
Branco-Smear-Job-345x181.jpg

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What gets my attention has been the lies Mr Trump told while in office...and it was unrelenting ....and these lies spoken while mouthing Christian rhetoric.
This response confirms that you have no interest in either the truth or the facts. Just like all Anti-Trumpers you have made an accusation against Trump without even one example of him lying. But let's assume for the moment that your accusation is valid. Can you now name AT LEAST ONE Western politician who has not lied? And if theY have all lied, then picking out Trump for lying is simply hypocritical. An expression of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The fact that you have failed to address the GROSS injustice of another bogus impeachment attempt means that you would rather side with the evildoers than with the righteous.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This response confirms that you have no interest in either the truth or the facts. Just like all Anti-Trumpers you have made an accusation against Trump without even one example of him lying. But let's assume for the moment that your accusation is valid. Can you now name AT LEAST ONE Western politician who has not lied? And if theY have all lied, then picking out Trump for lying is simply hypocritical. An expression of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The fact that you have failed to address the GROSS injustice of another bogus impeachment attempt means that you would rather side with the evildoers than with the righteous.
For all your noise about this Enoch, Mr Trump still remains a liar....that is etched in history! The fact that you are in denial about this does not change the fact.....and you must know the principle; he who is faithful in little is also faithful in much and conversely, he who is not faithful in little is not faithful in much. A primary principle that no amount of justification by pointing out the lying of others can justify!......in fact, doing so highlights the desperation and weakness of your argument.

Reactions: Rita

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Capitol Police Rejected Help From National
Guard, FBI Days Before Protest

American Greatness, by Catherine Smith

Original Article

Posted By: earlybird, 1/11/2021 10:51:07 AM

The U.S Capitol Police rejected National Guard and FBI assistance in the days and hours leading up to a massive Capitol security breach carried out by protestors and rioters. Days before the event, the Pentagon asked the U.S Capitol Police if it needed National Guard manpower, but the offer was declined. Additionally, as the mob descended upon the Capitol, Capitol Police rejected an offer of FBI support from Justice Department leaders, (Snip) Despite plenty of warnings, Capitol Police still found themselves overwhelmed (Snip) Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Thursday that a “painstaking investigation” would commence into Capitol security protocols. McConnell asked for and received the resignation of the Sergeant at Arms

Comments:

The sergeant at arms of the Senate, fired, and the sergeant at arms of the House resigned. The fault undoubtedly lay much further up the foodchain.
Lucianne.com News Forum - Capitol Police Rejected Help From National<br> Guard, FBI Days Before Protest

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if any was watching the impeachment trial today.
During the Senator's Q & A, Trumps legal team was given a piece of paper and there looked like a sigh of relief on the face of one of Trump's lawyers. I would of liked to seen what he read lol.

They have to vote NO on conviction. If they don't then Due Process is history for all.

I believe they won't convict.
Not enough votes for one.
And hopefully some are a bit farsighted and can see where this could lead.

If the House doesn't ask for witnesses, I don't know if Trump's council can, seeing they are not the ones prosecuting.
If no witnesses are required, tomorrow will be the vote.

It's been a long week.
HUGS

Shabbat Shalom

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you can name the US Senators that supported the objections proposed by the members of the House of Representatives, Mike Pence did do his constitutional duty in rejecting the challenges ... just as Joe Biden did his job as VP in rejecting the 2016 Representative challenges to Donald Trump that had no Senate support. That is what the US Constitution says should happen.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just for my benefit (coming late to the party), what did President Trump say that has been proven a lie?
(Just curious EXACTLY what you are talking about.)
righty!.....watching him speak or reading of his speaking during the period of his tenure made it clear to me the man is inconsistent..... the details of which I haven't bothered to keep a record.

The following link on this matter has been posted by another poster....it might interest you.

Attachments

• Trump’s false or misleading claims - .pdf
    756.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Nancy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most troubling thing on my mind today: NO DUE PROCESS OF LAW.
If this Person named Donald Trump, whether as President or as a common citizen can be convicted without due process of law.. That CHIT my friends is going to run down hill and fast.
Imagine your driving a car. You come to a crosswalk. A person crossing has a heart attack and dies in front of your car. The car behind you has been video taping their sunday drive and manage to catch on a video a person falling dead in front of your car.
The police come and the car behind you gives video evidence. It was your car, possibly hit the walker and they died.
Next thing your in front of a jury and a judge. You have no witnesses, no evidence, no legal representation. Only the prosecution has a video and a person saying they think you did it.

If you want to bring race/gender/political affiliation into this... They go back through your FB and your tweets.
You are a black man in a white town hit a white woman. Your FB has tweets commenting on white supremecay and nazi's. The jury and judge are very conservative. Boom.. your guilty.
You are a white man driving through a black town, you hit a black person. Your FB and Twitter has tweets condemning BLM or antifa. There is a very liberal jury and a liberal judge. Boom.. your guilty.

Today's biggest fear on my mind, is the congress holding President/Civilian Trump guilty with NO DUE PROCESS OF LAW. No Due Process = No Constitution of the USA.

1st Amendment gone 2nd amendment gone.. all gone with a video and a whole lot of bias.

PRAY

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you can name the US Senators that supported the objections proposed by the members of the House of Representatives, Mike Pence did do his constitutional duty in rejecting the challenges ... just as Joe Biden did his job as VP in rejecting the 2016 Representative challenges to Donald Trump that had no Senate support. That is what the US Constitution says should happen.
From what I understand, and this is heresay because I haven't seen proof..
The night before the Certification of the ballots, Jan 5th, 2021,
Congress and Mike Pence recieved letters from the States saying they wanted their electoral votes back. That they wanted to investigate further.

If this is true, Then not only Mike Pence but the entire Congress are guilty of denying the people's right to investigate the election.

I suppose we may or may not find out someday.
I wish I could get my hands on that letter.
If I find it, I will share.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far we still have Due Process Under the Law, Free Speech, and all other Liberties granted under our Constitution.

Fo those who thought this impeachment was about Trump.. WRONG

Today's verdict of NOT GUILTY saved and preserved Liberty and Justice for ALL.

To My Senators:
Senator Collins and Senator King of Maine
You need to step down.
You didn't even consider the citizen's rights afforded under the Constitution.
You made it about Trump and your unfounded fear, otherwise known as TDS: Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I am Ashamed I voted for you in the 2020 election.
But having no other candidates with any moral or commonsense values even remotely coming close to my own,
The only option was to vote in a person whom I hoped would uphold the Constitution as written.

Your vote today of Guilty to convict, shows your lack of knowledge or ability to discern between your own fear and the people's rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. With Equal Justice under the law.
Your lack of discernment between good and evil. Not being able to recognize the ultimate outcome the enemies of the Constitution had in mind, to undermind the American people, prove that you are unfit for the office in which you hold.

This never was about Trump.
This is about We The People.

TODAY AMERICAN CITIZENS WON A VICTORY!
NOT FOR TRUMP BUT FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

THANK YOU LORD!
PRAISE GOD!
AMEN